All Comments on 'Submissive to My Son In Law'

by sub4soninlaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HUH????

Sorry. this isn't a story. its more like a paragraph.... started in the middle didn't even come close to the Title.. confused

You need to try again, it may be clear to you what happened before but you have to convey it to your readers

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanabout 11 years ago
short

I'm a fan of submissive women stories, especially mature women for younger men. This was extremely short for a first chapter, it's okay but don't rush yourself. I understand the impatience of wanting to share what you've written but next time imagine it being a little more.

If this is a flashback; a retrospect from the female narrators point of view maybe tease the readers with where she's at now--either how long it's been or at what point has she gotten to with being his submissive (if it's just using her or graduated to something more dominant).

It's still a nice start but extremely brief; hopefully you'll have more patience in the future--though I still have trouble controlling mine and I've been at this for over 15 years.

Stone

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A wee bit on the short side, but still an interesting story

I would have like to have more information to build the characters and give a visual for my mind.

I was disappointed that he didn't cum in her pussy and send her back to her husband's bedroom full of his cum.

I would like to read more of the sexual relationship she has with her son-in-law.

Thanks for he read

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
What you wrote

was excellent! But I have to agree with the others that it was much too short! But there is a resolution to that.... Just write more :-). At least that's what I'm hoping for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LUCKY ONE

IF I WERE THE CHARECTER OF THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
* *

Two stars for your effort. You're still not ready for Prime Time Players yet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous