All Comments on '24: One Crazy Day!!'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Ludicrous! even though it happened to me (almost)

Yeah I had a day like that once, got one ex-wife and two girl friends over the course of a day. Not quiet as athletic or energetic as your story and there was no getting shot, but I got my equipment in a vice like grip of the ex-wife's hand (good grip she had).

No, I have never had a repeat of that day and am glad I didn't. I had a good enough opinion of myself then, which has since been cured. Gave you 5 stars for the memory of an incredible day of my youth. Keep telling your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Use of ***** is extremely annoying, loseit.

Are we grownups or little children? Your f********g use of *** leaves a lot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good story, but all caps for dialogue is really really annoying!

studyingstudyingalmost 10 years ago
nothing but an awesome story

yep

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Pretty Entertaining

the use of *** was kind of annoying but not a bad story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Amusing, Entertaining, Confusing

Too much of a good thing can be fatal.

T***e were a couple of blanks I'm not sure I was able to I******y

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 4 years ago
Not bad at all, but ****

What the hell is with the prolific use of ***s to make words unintelligible. The story was great, maybe even a good five, but the stupid stars bring it down to a three for annoying the reader.

I know it's your first, and a very good first, but the stars make it *******

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
2001 Followers
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.