All Comments on 'A Seed Called Pygmalion'

by subwryter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
More

This story is so unique. I am really looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing this.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 11 years ago
I wonder.....

if a plant can become upset about premature ejaculation!!!!! LMAO!!!

mzurowmzurowalmost 11 years ago
I Like

..how you wrote the character's personality via his sexual history in the first part of the story. I wish you would have put more detail into the second part. This is the making of a fantastic story if you intend on continuing/developing it. Loved the fairytale feel to it - 'Little Shop of Horrors' meets 'Jack and the Beanstalk'. Also loved the tightrope you walk between straight prose and allegory - incredibly effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Make it longer. Please?

I enjoyed this story. I would have enjoyed it much more if it were longer and more developed. Your idea is fantastic... just take your time next time... fill us in on ALL the details. What they're thinking, why they do things... mmm could have been 5 star delicious instead of just 4 star good. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubwryter@subwryter
168 Followers
I'm back! I have had quite a journey. This little submissive has gone full switch and it is influencing some new work. I'm so excited to share. I am always open to friends. Any primals out there I'm growling with you!