All Comments on 'Diary of a Bi-Housewife'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story. Very well written. Please write more like this

Wonder3306Wonder3306almost 11 years ago
Nice

Great story. Please write more. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry

No way you are straight, "I love my husband", bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wanted to

give you 5 stars but could not. The reason is (and I don't know why it bothered me so much) because you don't seem to know the difference between "loser" - The Orioles lost to the Red Sox 3 to 1 today. - and "looser" - The pants were too tight, so I asked the tailor if he could let them out. Michigan was the loser to Louisville tonight - not the looser! I know some people will think this comment makes me a loser, but I just wanted to point out the difference. It was really distracting for me and took away from an otherwise fucking great story (a/k/a a great fucking story)!

dlj403dlj403almost 11 years ago
Great work!

Great story! It could use a touch of editing help, there were a few wrong word choices here and there, as well as one name slip. But not enough to take me out of the story.

Looking forward to part 2!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

Where are more?!? Would like biffs bi side to come out with Erin's return.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62over 10 years ago
Well Done!!

This was a well developed story and one that appealled to many likes or fetish. You made characters plausible and believeable. Thanks for you efforts. Would really love to see more from this series as it would be great to see how Teddy handle Bif's expectations for oral and how the group managed to include Erin. Anyway all in all a great story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful.

Like character development. Better than 1 page slam bang stories.

Please continue.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 10 years ago
Your most confident story to date.

While this one still felt very much like an orie story, I sensed a greater degree of confidence-of-purpose. Absent from the proceedings was your usual unique trepidation. Here, you let it rip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome story

Really loved it, I sure hope you write more on this group and I hope you will include Biff sucking Teddy to a nice mouthful of cum! You or the "girls" can decide if Teddy returns the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just...bullshit and balderdash.

I love my husband? More like "I love that my husband doesn't give a shit about the connection between love and sex, and I love that he lets me share myself with whomever I wish with nary a thought to spare from me for our precious 'relationship'." If one is honest. Just a sad story. Sex isn't love. Right. That's true. It is, however, the purest most exquisite tool for expressing love that humanity has. Which is why sex without love is less than satisfying, not to mention depressing, compared to sex with love. And treating sex as a toy...well...have fun, and you deserve what you get, which will be dissatisfaction, sorrow, and pain. Sex isn't love...but it does IMPLY love. Correlation sometimes can imply, if not causation, than an, ahem, pun warning, intimate relationship. Truth is truth, no matter how inconvenient or un-PC it happens to be. Ciao!

greybeard851greybeard851over 9 years ago
??? Bullshit and Balderdash???

Most of the stories on this site could be considered "B&B". That is basically what fantasy is; It's not reality. Besides, there is a time for sex as an expression, or part of an expression, of love for your partner/wife/husband/lover/whatever and then there is time for just plain fun such as with a 'fuck buddy'. Since humans can enjoy sex most anytime they want, life would be pretty boring if we were restricted to just certain situations. Pity the poor person who has no partner/wife/husband/lover/whatever. Must they abstain because they don't have the "correct" means of expression? Life would certainly be dull under those circumstances. If the story offends you, don't read it.

Good story. Keep up the good work.

Grey

TiednTangledTiednTangledover 8 years ago
Incredible

A very well written story. Showing lots of detail and emotions. I could feel myself being Mo, feeling all of her desires and unexpected dilemmas. I loved how Teddy was so open to most of it. I was a little surprised that you didn't make Teddy more dominant as he was when he caught Mo and Eric together. That part was so hot, it really had my excited. Now if Teddy had only been bi as well *smiles* what a wonderful turn the story could have taken :)

Thank you for writing it and for sharing it with us. Very HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
Yep what a good one

What a great read, thought it was quite long but worth the time reading it plenty of good described sex and a bit of background to go with it, well paced and thought through.

WyggyWyggyalmost 7 years ago
More, More, More

Great story line with excellent blend of 1 part into the next adventure. A little long but was needed with the breath of the story. Again well written and great story.

You left me hanging with Erin returning and no follow up of "New Adventures" for party of 5 or Erin moving on to a new adventure or lover of her own.

Keep it "cumming" can't wait for more.

ag2507ag2507about 6 years ago
Why no ending

You are positively not allowed to stop here: do your duty and finish the damned story.

Carlperez2Carlperez2over 4 years ago
!!!

Loved your story. !!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very HOT!

Very hot story, good writing. One small mistake when you got Biff & Teddy mixed up at the end and it seemed as though you hurried the ending because it was such a long story. Would LOVE to see a part 2 Actually can’t wait to read a part 2.

Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

losing not "loosing". This makes you a "looser" ie a tiny dick. Other than that, a very good read. Try to keep it less of a "bigger dick rules" thing, ask women thay will tell you about skill vs. size

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

liked the story, well paced, well written,,disappointing ending!

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

Good story, shame about the hurried ending. I would suggest getting someone else to proof read, and pick up those small, but slightly annoying errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous