All Comments on 'Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another amazing story

I really liked this story. It was simple and very to the point about the domination and humiliation. Very enjoyable read. I could only imagine how hot the press conference must have been to watch.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
Where is the 6th star

It's too bad there is only 5 stars to vote because it deserved more. One of your best and I really hope there is more to the story.

It would be hot to see both mother and daughter being used at the same time.

Lots of potentiel if you want to continue and please do.

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Okay, I guess

As usual, the sex was red hot, but as for the premise? Remember the former head of the IMF? Blackmail threats from powerful people if confronted generally end up with said powerful people ruined. You'd think a determined activist would remember that and would have mentioned it. Uploading the video would have one result, Mr. Jones doing a long stretch in prison. Knowing that, it can only be assumed that despite her protests, this kind of treatment is what Mrs. White secretly enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't stop now!

There could (and should) be more to come from this story : conference, training, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad- Sad

story..... erotic -NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice!

Thank you - I really enjoyed this one. Good luck with the competition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Job!

As always you did a great job. I just hope you continue it. I would love to see mom and daughter get trained, and service the office employees and clients.

dirt043dirt043about 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome loved it hopefully looking forward to more of this story!!!!

HeadguyHeadguyabout 11 years ago
Disappointing

Seemed very contrived and not the least bit believable. Mrs. White starts out ready to play hardball, but caves in almost immediately. I think she would have called his bluff. He then would have had to be much more creative/dirty in his strategy. This story just seemed lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stroke story

a great quick stroke story...loved it

BladenessBladenessabout 11 years ago
Loved the story

I really liked how to the point this story even if some called it lacking in believability. Things I did want to see was more 'breaking' that others felt was too quick. Hilary White needed to relinquish more of her Earth ideals to Mr. White. For example, he could make her sign the papers and run an anti-campaign against her original cause. It could be more sadistic like threatening to use her facebook to smear her unless she swears loyalty to him in front of all her tree hugging friends. Making her daughter head of the household and some more done with the cheerleading outfit would have been very kinky. I guess seeing more coercion and humiliation would make the story go a longer way in making the build-up longer and more fulfilling for some of us perverts. :) Overall great and simple story. I definitely like it as a change of pace over your longer more drawn out stories which are also good. :)

HeyAllHeyAllabout 11 years ago
Flawless & Amazing

A perfect, straight to the point, story. Thanks.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Verbicide...

"this kind of treatment is what Mrs. White secretly enjoys"

Um... yes, yes it is. That was kind of the point, wasn't it?

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Headguy

Called his bluff? What bluff? He could've damaged mother or daughter by releasing kinky sex tapes. Also, the mother was established as submissive fairly well for such a short piece, so her submission made sense.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My thoughts

It was a much shorter piece, which is fine as a change of pace, so you can't expect as much story, or as much attention paid to her submission to the Bastard; the true psychological piece, I think, would be a prequel illustrating him breaking the daughter. Although, when blackmail is involved, that can be difficult to do properly. So, unlike some comments, I get why there wasn't more. It works very well as a stand-alone piece that is important in setting up future stories, but there's a few other characters I'd much rather hear from before SSL continues with these characters.

Also, pretty sure the mother and daughter were both named Hilary. Due to POV, not the glaring problem it could've been. I didn't even catch it the first time through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Lots of angles to go from here. Hope you continue with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Agreeing with Verbicide on this; the premise is thoroughly broken; having a major Environmentalist nutjob suddenly do a 180 and become personal secretary to their most hated enemy, publicly betraying all her nutjob buddies? That's scandal enough in and of itself, and more than enough to get the attention of the national media. The public can't look at something like that without drawing the natural conclusion - either he paid her off or is blackmailing her. The end result would be her unemployed, divorced and possibly in prison, and himself in prison taking it up the ass for coercion and some kind of racketeering.charges. Three stars for the sex, none for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Enjoyed it but needs more chapters showing how mom and daughter are get trained and used for what they really are.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 11 years ago

Who cares that it's improbable, it's bloody hot that's the main thing. Can't wait for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i agree, cant wait for more chapters. be nice to see what the mom/daughter do at a company outing with the hubby watching lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave.

Please add more chapters, training mother and daughter as sex slave would be great, have them wear leather, become smokers turned into real sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree with the others

Keep this story going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very hot story

Have Mr Witherspoon domesticate the slut mommy in ass as he has a wife. Plus wife knows slut mommy from college as a snotty racist bitch saving the environment and will be her mistress as she lords over her humiliation. The daughter? Small world as the Witherspoon daughter goes to the same college as she does. Black bitch has lesbian leanings and who to domesticate other than her as she erases all vestige of the straight life plus white culture.

This can go places. Make it hotter than a summer heat day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot, but I hope at the end of the series you butcher Jones. Make the asshole suffer.

sierrasierraabout 11 years ago
BASTARD

I like stories of dominance, I like the plot, I'd like to see more chapters, but Mrs. White caved too easily. She's obviously been around the block a few times. If she'd been out to stop him and done her research, she would have found dirt on him to throw back at him. Hot story, enjoyed the read, but not very realistic. It would be great to see mother and daughter form an alliance and start a retribution, taking on others that have been blackmailed and bring the bastard down.... i'd be drawn into this story if it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm confused

If daughter did not get him off when he did her ass why did cum drip out of her ass onto the carpet?

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfabout 11 years ago

I do love a good sub and dom story, and a lot of ideas in here are part of my personal fantasies but... fuck the dom makes my skin crawl so much I was turned off. It just felt wrong to me, but that's just me.

I've loved a lot of your work, but I find this is a celebration of glass ceilings, and gender inequality, where as some of your other works really show strong sexual women. I guess that's what bothers me the most about it, that the men in here are so damn blatent with their contempt for women's sexuality, seeing it for their own use only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... It would be 5 if there were more details. Stroke stories need detailed descriptions of the action, the emotions, the pain and the ecstasy, exetera.

Panther Fan.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963almost 11 years ago

Great story love the idea of the Secretary being the one in charge of the Mother and daughter cannon wait for the 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it !

Kudos....a four bagger !!!!!

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unbelievable dumb

Read it twice just to make sure this was really the total nonsense I thought it was. It was worse the second time. What a pile of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

It was that dumb that you had to read it twice???

What's that make you?

Nice fantasy, thanks silk

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed this story, pity it ended so quick. Looking forward to many more humiliating adventures for Mrs White and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your stories are usually so complete

Evidently you ran out of energy for this and that is a shame since there is so much story left. RESTART YOUR ENGINE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My favourite story by far. Please write more!

msnidymsnidyover 10 years ago
More please.

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I agree though it ended much too soon. More chapters would be great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story, but I think you have ended it way too soon. I would like to see the further adventures of Mrs. White and her daughter, and possibly her husband.

heavyg15heavyg15about 10 years ago
MORE

Great Story Would Love to see more mother daughter degradation

rabar7519rabar7519about 10 years ago
excellent!

..need a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Maledom

As much as I love everything you write, I'd especially love some more maledom. You do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it

My kind of story. I wish I could write that well.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm... isn't it kind of PC...

that most people who are written as being closet sluts, or cocksuckers, or slaves are Caucasian...? Is this authors showing their prejudices/biases or just worried about repercussions...?

vaboatervaboaterover 9 years ago
Thank You

For another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this storie shouldn't end like this

it's a great storie you should write more about it

dewsaqdewsaqalmost 9 years ago
One of my all time favourites

Can't believe this story hasn't got HOT status. It's one of the best stories involving loss of control on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredibly stupid

Your writing skills seem to be going downhill. One quick trip to the hospital to have a rape kit done and his ass is grass, along with the stupid mistress. You give no consideration to any consequences if she decides she wasn't going to accept being demeaned, degraded and humiliated. And why would she? They made videos of their crimes. How stupid can they be? Walk into the Press conference and announce you've been raped and are being held against your will. How long do you think it will be before the Police arrive? I wonder how many of the employees would line up to testify against the jackass and put him in jail? All of them.

Even for fiction this was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable and certainly not stupid

I object to the characterization of this story by the previous commenter. I've followed your stories for some time with a great deal of enjoyment. I find them very well written.

Some I enjoy more than others...personally I really enjoy the really lengthy stories with their more detailed character/plot development (Spanked to Submission was a personal favorite...thought you should have continued it with a long story of the submission of Penelope). I am more amazed that they are so well written given the increased volume of works you're producing.

To the previous commenter, I think you missed the fear that drove Hilary White to reluctantly comply...she doesn't want others to know of her past indiscretion. All those points you made would eventually expose her and tarnish her and her family's reputation in their community.

It is also implied that she secretly craves submitting and will enjoy her new role.

Dark_aeonDark_aeonabout 8 years ago
Love this one

Love this story. The way it ended made it seem like there would be more parts/chapters coming - did you ever write anymore to go with this one?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note: Pat 2

A sequel to this came out a couple of days ago... although not written by me.

I have read it and I think it does a good job of continuing the plot to a story I wasn't originally planning to write.

Enjoy.

www.literotica.com/s/save-a-tree-become-a-sex-slave-pt-02

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Blackmail?

I realize once her daughter's glory hole video came into play, things changed, but why did her daughter think that a video of her mother in college would hurt her so bad?

True, it would be embarrassing, but lots of people do things in college that they wish could stay in the past, that doesn't mean they can't be lived down.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
you are kidding

why write a 2nd part to something that is this bad, even though you did not write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another stupid blackmail story

With a ridiculously high score. What is wrong with people!

rayne416rayne416over 6 years ago
Excellent work

More of the same or similar vein, please!

backyardgirlbackyardgirlover 6 years ago
Great, wish that was me

I wonder if he ever had the mother/daughter perform for him & his employees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice!

I hope to see more of the Whites, Mrs Quill, Mr Jones, Witherspoon and all the rest of the executives!

JwkarXJwkarXover 3 years ago
Doesn't make sense.

No mother would choose to make her daughter a sex slave for life and be used in all sorts of ways instead of just let a sex video scandal run it's course.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

I agree with JwkarX. The premise is not believable. Their is no balance between the threat and the submission.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

444. Although I don’t care much for blackmail stories, I have to admit this one kept my attention as I can imagine it being political truth. There are a few errors and , I think, his statement early in n the story that he had not cum, but then later says there is cum on the floor and has the daughter lick it up.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

so one video released of something she did 20 + yrs ago or permanent slavery ,,,,ya that's a logical trade

MCRider2525MCRider25253 months ago

This was just awesome. Ignore the comments about this not being reasonable or believable....... it's a story, and I totally get it. The detail is amazing, the descriptions are fantastic. Your stories just continue to be so much fun. I think I've told you before, I made an account here just so that I could tell you how much I love your work. You should totally group your stories by topic, and publish them!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50413 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...