All Comments on 'Linda's Latest Confession'

by PymGordon777

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enough of this

Another WACC crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A wife to love

Not a bitch, not a whore. He was away for a long time, she gave in to her natural needs. A typical sweet woman who didn't look for it but couldn't resist. The trainer was nice and gentle. She was completely honest in telling her husband. He was a very strong and secure man in understanding and being happy for her. A beautiful Loving Wife story. 500************

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just a cheating slut wife story.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
really more than dumb

a fitness instructor who lives from his reputation risks his subsistence for ( sorry ) an old tart ? I mean these days you can't even risk anything at all anymore. your tarred and bounced before you open your mouth.

and if it happend, well be happy if your still healthy and don't have hepatitis , hiv, or chlamydia.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

No i will never forgive you now get the fuck out!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Amazingly seems to be native English-speaker

I would have sworn this was written by someone whose language was nowhere close to English! Use an editor!

Sweetie may be naive, but she didn't share this little episode for a long (thick?) time! She had (or developed) an agenda. Bet her fitness went up in the Kegel score numbers over the next few years. (And she got a lot of bonus points!)

If you marry an inexperienced and naive woman, and leave her alone for many prolonged periods without specific 'untrust' training her folks SHOULD have provided, you deserve every swinging dick SHE gets. (Plus the bonus micro-organisms likely from selfish players!)

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mistakes

spelling mistakes, grammer and not finished not empressed

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
As good Queen Vic would have said " I'm not amused...

but I am empressed. Empress of India for one."

Any bearing on the author? I skimmed a little with the exercise balls (tired me out just thinking 'bout it) and the denouement of this intricately woven stroke left me gasping. Where the fuck is that inhaler. What a naughty juicy fucking slut. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If you have any kids

You may want to get them D.N.A. tested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical bullshit from a stupid whore

First learn English then kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gave you

a one star,,, there is not a zero classification...this wife could not count change in a retail business... so I have not a clue what the wife could do in any kind of a business except being a slut..( and I am not sure she could spell slut)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

Getting tired of these fucked up stories. Not worth reading. Just skipped through, that's enough to give a deserving 1*.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Thanks for the first sentence...

..warning me not to read further. I will give you 2* for that because most writers here conceil there cuckold-worship as long as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh you are all so cruel

My wife is a fitness junkie and she has fucked and been fucked by so many of her PTs.

As soon as they get their fingers in her it is just a matter of time before e their cocks are in her cunt, her arse and her mouth.

All of the gym equipment exists for a deep fucking.

she used to go to a gay gym and because these guys are so "warm and cuddly" it was never long before the BI guys had their way with her.

She would come home telling me stories about the new PT who gave her a new work out which resulted fairly quickly with one or more balls deep in her cunt.

I then would receive a nice blow job with her pausing and telling me what whew had to do before I took her doggy style with a dildo up her arse until she screamed for more

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Her latest

confession? Where are any of the previous confessions?

an alright story. 3/5

dogs_of_phwoardogs_of_phwoarover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this read, I like the build-up of tension as Linda is set the tasks: will she work out hard enough to stay faithful to hubby, or will her body fail her?

The fact that the author admits to his arousal at what happened adds extra spice, and also lets us know that Linda needn't worry too much about her marriage. And after all, she did try her best to resist.

Of course, I wanted to see what happened next, but perhaps that's as much as she wanted to confess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPymGordon777@PymGordon777
23 Followers
First and foremost, I'm a "leg man" : I've been fascinated by ladies' shapely legs (especially if stockings clad) since I can remember. Also, with marriage, I developed quite an intense fondness for cuckolding, as well. My wife Linda is very shy, and demure (and has gorgeous...