All Comments on 'Dorian Ch. 02'

by TLittle19

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
scarlett1939scarlett1939about 11 years ago
loving it

Loving this story! Looking forward to the next chapter :-)

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago

The answer is obvious their sisters become lovers and that way they are all happy!

LifoLifoabout 11 years ago

I guess it was difficult being gay in the old times.lovely is thy story behold enlined by malish of the males.what exactly am i trying to say.this lovely story makes me feel poetic.

exoticatexoticatover 10 years ago
More please...

I just loved reading your stories. The characters are so flushed out and lovable. I could see and feel them. Please don't stop writing about these two. I need more. =)

TLittle19TLittle19over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You :)

Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry I left this for so long. I've been working on a few other things and this slid to the back burner. Luckily I've gotten some time to work with these two a little bit recently. It shouldn't be much longer until I post more. The good news, it will all be finished with my next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a delightfully different story, and I'm really enjoying it! So often these stories are not much more than a series of sexual encounters (like that's a bad thing!) but it is refreshing to read a narrative that develops character and plot.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dorian Ch. 01 Previous Part
Dorian Series Info