All Comments on 'Sexuality Shock'

by twowayswitch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Sorry you wasted your time with this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good start

started with good promise...... but ended as a load of crap

twowayswitchtwowayswitchalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Respone to 'Anonymous'

If you are going to denigrate someone's work, at least have the balls to leave a username AND leave some constructive criticism.

The tag says 'Gay Male', so surely you had an idea of what you were in for..if not, then stay away and don't waste my time with any more of your inane comments.

Thank you.

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostalmost 11 years ago

I think that the story lacks a certain depth i was looking for in a story. I am not even sure if the main character was named. I think this is more of an introduction or a prelude. I encourage you to expand the story by exploring the bi side or change genre altogether.

twowayswitchtwowayswitchalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Response to phoenixhost

Hi, and thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated. You are correct, it is more of an introduction as to how I discovered bi-sexuality..it was an unexpected and sudden occurrence. I am not an expert author by any means and I have read much worse than my attempt.

However, I will persevere and maybe explore this side of things in the future.

uban44uban44over 10 years ago
I liked it.

I thought it was a pretty good story. I too am bi and have had sex with both a woman and a straight man in the same night. the only difference was I was more oral and blew my friend. Keep up the good work.

Jerry

aceableaceableover 5 years ago

Hot story, i have myself fooled around with a guy while my girl was sleeping

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous