All Comments on 'CFNM Aerobics Class'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love CFNM stories

Jacqueline_HeatJacqueline_Heatabout 11 years ago
Knows when to say when

Well done! I like that the story didn't need to turn into an orgy to be sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please!

There's a lot of material to explore, and I've always fantasized about similar scenarios, such as an all female gym class (weight loss, aerobics, etc) with a hunky nude male personal trainer. Please continue the cfnm exercise story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Always enjoy CFNM stories..... as stated they don't have to end in an orgy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

awesome story. great tension.

thank you for sharing!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Firstly, this premise has got legs for a sequel: Wanda & Cathy will no doubt spread the word, so the next session should be packed. Secondly, the least Angie could have done is offered our narrator a little relief.

sjbeachboysjbeachboyover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Can't wait to read more. The next week 9 women attend and ask him to masturbate after class!

nudeartmodelnudeartmodelover 10 years ago
More More More

I always enjoy your stories and this one was no exception. I definitely have to have more of the CFNM Aerobics class!

mcncokemcncokeover 9 years ago
Nice Story!

A true CFNM experience! To me this is the real thing I love about the fetish. Being seen in all your glory by the so called weaker sex(yeah right).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

As a female reader here, I love CFNM. The eroticism of this situation really made me wet. I was rubbing myself by the end. Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, especially the driving home naked part. I tried it a few years ago, after leaving the gym, I got into my car and pulled my gym shorts off and drove home naked from the waist down. Most of the way no problem, but at one point I was caught at a stop light and a woman in a large SUV pulled up beside me. Lucky she never looked my way and so never knew what she missed. What a rush.

ClosetCFNMClosetCFNMalmost 7 years ago

This is gold. One my favorites. I love the way they gradually strip him down through suggestion and encouragement.

laceypantyboylaceypantyboyover 3 years ago
thanks

That was a great story. And one of my fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i LOVE this story and would so like to be in this situation, although I am not fit enough for the aerobics !

wildmanproctor7wildmanproctor7over 2 years ago

This is a great story , all it needs is followup. The next class he should perform in the nude the whole time. And throw in a hand job to help him relax at the beginning of class. Maybe one at the conclusion as well. Lots of CFNM fun you can have with this theme.

wildmanproctor7wildmanproctor7over 2 years ago

This story needs a chapter 2. You can have so much fun with this scene. At the next aerobics lesson have perform nude through the whole session. Toss in a handjob to help him relax before start . This story is just the start of a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is fantastic, reminds me of my first CFNM experience I had when I was in high school and a group of students were practicing for the school play on a Saturday morning in the basement auditorium. I was the only guy when attacked by 8 girls for a recent situation they had mistaken me for. They knocked me on the floor and proceeded to pull my pants and underwear off, but couldn't get them past my gym shoes they should have taken off first. They ripped my shirt too. Their goal was to push me outside naked but couldn't get my jeans and underwear past my shoes. They left me there bottomless after hearing an announcement that the building was closing for the day. They took pictures of me with their phones and ran off leaving me there naked and humiliated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous