All Comments on 'Infidelity Revisited Ch. 01'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It's Ok

Hello, this story is very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot mama

I do not think I could have held out that long even if I had a husband. Wow. It made me so wanton that I crawled in bed with my husband and literally raped him in his sleep. He awake when he came, found me so hot he repeated his performanc. Wow what a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh oh!

This girl is BAD!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Just another stupid 9" cock story.

I gave it a 1. If women were attracted to huge cocks then due to natural selection that would be the norm and what women were attracted to. Instead females, whether mice, birds, or humans, are attracted to bilaterial symmetry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong again

DW,

If your wife or girl friend has a chance to fuck a bigger cock than yours, she will. Whether or not you find out and what she tells you depends on your relationship.

You know it's true.

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247almost 12 years ago
the size doesn't matter

Its the thickness that matters far more than having 9 inches.

Not all women would jump for something larger. Not all women can handle a man that large without pain, and spending a couple hours with am ice pack held between the thighs.

X-FactorX-Factorabout 9 years agoAuthor
To DW and Caramel

Hi DW - she was also attracted to his bilaterial symmetry. Sorry, I left that part out. Is the story hotter now?

Hi Caramel - Ryan was incredibly thick. I touch upon that if not in this story, then in many of the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
complex story

As the author indicates at the end of this chapter, events involving the main character Charmaine, as well as other characters, can be found in the stories referred to by the author himself. For this reader/reviewer, these stories are: Loyalty? Never Heard of It; Leslie's Demise; What Time Do you Get Off?; Stacy the Temptress; Charmaine's Infidelity; Nick, or Dean?; Persistency Pays; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Outside the Office; Inside the Office; Stacey the Lover; and Stacey the Nympho. It is wise to read all these stories before going on to read chapter one of Infidelity Revisited, even if the author has made no such recommendation. Doing so will greatly enrich one's understanding of the motivations and behaviors of the main characters subsequently, and give one a better appreciation for the plot as it develops. As good as this chapter is, this reviewer finds that reading those other stories before beginning this chapter is strongly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She is a cheater, and will cheat again. Things with her BF will be over soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2107 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES