All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 03'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow Just Wow

Your story is so good I had to read all 3 in a row. I love your style of writing. Please tell me you are going to continue your work. Because it is too good to stop now.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 11 years ago
Won the lottery

I am enjoying the story series, although so far it seems as though Lyden won the lottery without needing to buy a ticket. The Law of Compensation indicates that none of us get anything of value without some form of equal payment. That payment may be a long period of service to others, or loss of something we value, but most of us know that we do not get to engage in hedonistic pursuits without some cost. We expect Lyden to need to pay some cost for these benefits. We are still waiting to hear what that cost might be.

Lyden is portrayed as a man of good character and giving intent, although obviously something in his life has changed. Losing his wallet was probably more good luck as he needs to learn something from Becky and Lisa, and the lost wallet makes that possible.

Brooke is just as mysterious as Angela, and I feel sure you have plans for both of them. It was somewhat obvious that Lyden would do something with or to Sheila Lance. AnneBelle Lewis and Debbie Jones also seem to be potential partners at some point. Would you really try to portray something with Guard Lansbury? It is your story, but I would rather see you develop a few characters in greater depth than have many shallow characters.

I look forward to more stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Had to say something, but

First and foremost. I am really liking the story so far. I tend to read anything succubus related on the site, and your tale introduces a quandary for the protagonist that I have yet to see. Well Done! Deep Soaker, despite the crude name, raises excellent points, and puts forth astute observations. Anything I could've said from reading the story so far, he/she has already been said. Especially the "Law of Compensation" part. There is a distinct line between a story you can immerse yourself in, and adolescent fantasy; I would advise you to decide which side of that line this story is intended to occupy. Last note: Your first chapter still needs a little editing. P.S. Well Done Again!! Keep writing. If you write it, they will come :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

yur the man lolz this shit is dynamite

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arrrrrrggghhhh!!!

While I love the story I would so love to get a quicker chapter turnover. Couldn't you just spend less time on an actual life of your own...? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
'Law of Compensation'? Where did you pull that out of?

What a bunch of crap.

The only question I have about the story is what the eff is the 'social finger'? Or, I should say, WHICH is the social finger? If you, as a writer, introduce an obscure term in your writing, you must explain it.

You and your editor need to be a little sharper eyed, as well. This is too high of quality to allow an antonym mistake: 'DEAR in the headlights'? It's amateurish and detracts from an otherwise good story.

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
succubus

I liked it at first but chapter 2 I don't get off hearing a male succbi sex whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still good

I would comment on all the stories but it would get redundant. The story continues to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad that Becky and her friend returned!

This chapter was awesome, and I am very happy that my favorite girl so far (Becky) got to return. The threesome was spectactular!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous