All Comments on 'Let's Get Dirty'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Love_BunnyLove_Bunnyabout 11 years ago

Wish I could listen now...but I'm at work :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

God, this was amazing - your bed sounds like heaven on Earth

Marya ;)

Obsessive_maybeObsessive_maybeabout 11 years ago
Oooh

Didn't even make it all the way through this on the first listen.

Thanks I'll be back for more later ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

I enjoyed our time together in your bed. I came three times! I loved your voice as well as your humor. I will be looking for more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baby :(

I'm so upset I don't know you because you seem so sweet and nice.. (Yeah idk how I got sweet out of that but I did!) I came twice so thank you ^_^ is there anyway to contact you??

lilycravenlilycravenabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

Your combination of imagination, humor, personality and passion are so incredibly hot! I had no intention of jilling off tonight, but it's like you found all the things that turn me on and seduced me with them. I didn't even realize I'd slipped my pajamas off until I came down from my first you-induced orgasm and realized I was freezing! Thank goodness you were to warm me back up.

I'll be coming back to (and with) this audio a lot. After all, there's nothing better than snuggling in bed with a funny, sexy man who doesn't mind a few laughs with his pleasure! Thanks for inviting me to bed with you... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You are amazing!

You are so hot! I love your voice and your charming, sexy and fun personality. You never fail to weave a story so real that I feel like I am right there with you. I came so hard, thanks to you! Please keep the stories coming... Love them and wish you made "house calls" to the US!

British FilthBritish Filthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

Your feedback has been amazing, thank you! Someone was asking if they could contact me directly... yes. Click on my username and on 'contact' and your message comes straight to my email. Don't forget to include yours if you'd like us to get to know each other. Thanks again!

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funalmost 11 years ago

Not much to say after that but...wow... You are incredibly sexy, and I'm incredibly satisfied thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
^_^ Wow

I just recently found your audios...this is only the second one I've listened to (albeit both today) but...WOW!! Absolutely loved this one! The roughness and dirty talk combined with sensual kissing and (one of my favs.) the oddly sweet need to leave your cock inside after you've filled my pussy is the perfect balance...at least in my opinion. Keep up the good work! *smirks*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oooh ya makin me feel!

I am new I lit and I love the audio stories! They are so much better than videos. Because I have to use my imagination. Something that has lay dormant for some time now... Thank you for waking up my imagination! You are so great at this and I look forward to listening to all of your audio material! Much love!,

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsalmost 11 years ago
I should have known better...

...Than to listen to this at work.. Oh my...

cravingwifecravingwifealmost 11 years ago
Storyline

You don't need a storyline when you're that fucking hot. I loved it. Thank you

Bailey003Bailey003almost 11 years ago
Mmm More Please

Wow. I keep coming back and to this audio. Fantastic combination of fun, filth and your sexy voice, I wish I was in your bed right now. You have set me up for a great day at work this time, although Im running late ;-)

lizz25lizz25almost 11 years ago
I love the rule!

I would love to follow up that rule and take that spot next to you!

God you're so hot!

ultrachicultrachicalmost 11 years ago
Sweet merciful fuck....

Hello, you.

I just realized that it was YOU that welcomed me to the Literotica audio board with my first story. I've been busy, so I apologize for not giving you a listen before. But boy do I regret it. This audio, my darling, has awoken an arousal inside me that has been dead for months. Your voice, your mannerisms, the images you left inside my head with this story, the sounds of you stroking yourself, your choice of words....do I really need to go on?

Within a few moments of the story, I couldn't close my legs due to the fact that my clit had engorged to the size of a small grape. My knickers were drenched. All I wanted to do was be strip of naked and be your dirty pervert. I wanted you to fuck my face. I wanted you to drain your balls all over me.

Thank you sweetheart. Please do something similar to this very soon. If you and I ran into each other in the street, I would be sucking your dick within seconds. You sound so perfect and beautiful, everything I would want in a lover.

PS You are a fucking dirty pervert, and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Satisfied

I love your audio stories so much. I would marry you if I could. I literally came the exact second you did....it was pretty crazy. Feeling very satisfied

sparktamedsparktamedover 10 years ago

One if my very favorites. Thank you, Spurious. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm too shy.

I'm too shy to send feedback with an email address.

Assuming you believe that.

If I'm so shy what am I doing here... I don't honestly know.

It's strange but I feel as though you could easily manipulate me just by looking at me.

Even though I have no idea what you look like.

Not that it matters. What draws me to you comes from your mind and delivery.

I've probably ran the risk of sounding... yknow.

But I can't help it. I have so much want and lust built up inside me that the least bit of pressure would release something so primal and I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I want to know what it's like to be with you. Really be with you. Privately.

There is intimacy in your audios...

But I hate sharing you with all these other women.

Many more experienced and more beautiful than I.

I wouldn't know what to do with you anyway.

So I'll just lie here eyes closed imaging that I'm the one you're thinking about.

Even though I know it's just a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5

5, I found you today.... I have been through 5 audios. I have cum with you on your command 5 times. The combination of your voice and passion you could read a recipe card and tell me to cum at the end and I would. I agree with one of the other comments let me know if you start making house calls to the US.

Maybe one more before bed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear God.

So I listened to you for the fourth time today.

I swear, just the sound of your voice drives me wild.

My boyfriend isn't very sexually appealing, he actually doesn't have sex with me usually. So I usually just pleasure myself.

But this. This is that splendid attention I've craved all my life. To hear your voice. To know you are actually jerking off.

It's absolutely thrilling.

You've opened my mind to this thrilling other side of myself I never knew. I've never felt so turned on, so aroused, until now.

I can only imagine how it would be if you were doing these things to me in reality.

I'd probably cum on contact.

You're absolutely amazing.

And I can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As a suggestion for a new audio (I'm not even sure you take suggestions), it would be really great to hear you just jacking off/cumming. A quiet one, in terms of words, but still being able to hear you let loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
suggestion

I would also like to hear a masturbation session, no role playing or anything. I think the sounds you make when you come are beyond sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

That accent is just hot as hell and the sounds you make are hotter. British guys voices are just so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

please make more audios where we can hear the sound of you jerking off. the way you speak also is so sexy and seductive i can barely control myself

livimason434livimason434over 10 years ago
Can't get enough

just found your audios and in love. have already listened to a few of them already and I just can't get enough of your voice, moans, dirty talk, everything about it is just perfect. I can listen (and cum) to you all day. I have came at least 6 times already. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving the dirty, dirty talk.

This would bring out the slut in just about anyone.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

This works for me every time. Dirty talk and domination. Ohhh yes !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't take it!

Your voice made me cum so many times I couldn't even close my legs afterwards because my clit was too sensitive! Please continue to do this and bring out the filthy little whore in me.

thesecretary07thesecretary07over 10 years ago
Thanks

Very fucking sexy and I totally came with you :)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Holy fuck!

I godamn looooove your sexy audio skills!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uugh that was goood ;)

Ooooh you were too hot strocking ur cock and talking, i felt that you are really fucking me ummm! Keep doing this..ur voice is too damn hot ;)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!!!

That was FUCKING HOOOOTTT!!! I loved how raw and real it was. Your words made it easy to imagine being right there with you! Please make more of these audios. I would love to get off with you again!

daydreamerxdaydreamerxabout 10 years ago
Almost too good

This was almost too good! I'll have to keep that in mind next time and take my activities some place other then my computer chair to prevent nearly falling mid-orgasm. I love your audios! You know exactly what to say to get a woman going. ;)

submittingsparklessubmittingsparklesabout 10 years ago

Thanks for filling the vocal void in my sexual life. Words are potent and powerful, and you are, too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dream lover

I don't know where you have been my whole life but your voice and words have just brought a fantasy powerfully to life

SymplePleasuresSymplePleasuresabout 10 years ago

How is it you know exactly what makes a pussy happy? Fuck baby, this shit is what I've been looking for. Sexually,you've fulfilled me more than some of my exes. Keep those stories coming and I'll keep cummig back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope? Have a little faith...

that was so hot of course I came too.

I really enjoy hearing you touching yourself, it makes it all the more powerful.

Fantastic, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dreamy

I have this saved on my phone. The best audio on Literotica. I wish I knew what jou looked like!!!! You drive me insane!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm not doing this right~

You have the hottest voice ever!!!! sooo fucking sexy...you make me wet as fuck yet why is it I can't cum....uurgh not doing this right :/

reddancerreddanceralmost 10 years ago
i love your voice and your words!!

I loved hearing the slick sound of your hand sliding over your cock as you stroked yourself.

The way you described what you were doing - I was slipping and sliding in my chair at

work! Hearing you cum is so freaking hot!!! You are one of the best on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my pussy is still twitching

i want you to know. i came right as you did.

AryaRoseAryaRoseover 9 years ago
I love it when you tell me what to do

Its amazing ..I'm exhausted from coming with you again and again and yet I'm compelled to listen to just one more and to imagine joining you in the paradise that is your bed...oh and I am definitely dressed for the occasion ..

GrindOnMeGrindOnMeover 9 years ago
So hot and bothered

Mmm your audios are so frigen hot!! Your my favorite author on here. And by the way i was so turned on by you i came twice ;) mm thanks babe.

From your biggest fan who's 19 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuckin legendary

"because what else are you gonna do with a hard cock? it's not going to cook you a meal. or maybe it is"

that's when i came

sexy_explorer_sexy_explorer_over 9 years ago
hey

Where have you been, baby? You come magnificently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best uploader on literotica

Seriously in love with all of your audios. You're my go to now whenever I wanna cum. You're magnificent :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sex God

God that was so fucking hot. I need a guy like you haha! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My god

Oh fuck me hard baby, i need your cock in my pussy. Fuck me in my mouth and ass. I need your dick to fuck my holes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow... It was the first time I had sex with someone I really didn't know... It was indescribable. Thank you <3

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
You Just Keep Me Coming Back For More!!!

All I have to say is your bedroom manners are just a sin! Lol but burn me....I enjoy it, seems very comfy. Ha and that Cock Meal joke was too much, it was hiliarous. Xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have a test in two hours

And instead of typing 'buried pipe design considerarions' I typed 'literotica spurious let's get dirty!' Cz dats hw addicted I am to you.

I love you sweetheart. And my friends are probably wondering why am I so calm before the exam. Lol

Thank you so much. Xxxxxxx times infinity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Out of all your audios, I keep coming back to this one (pun intended) because this showed not you as a writer or an artist (I view your audios as carefully crafted art) but you as a man and I am left here lying on my bed thinking of you and how I really want to pleasure you. Thank you for sharing this.

WetIrishRoseWetIrishRosealmost 8 years ago
Xxx

This is amazing. I loved hearing your heavy breathing and your hard cock being played with. Made me cum so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum to bed...

I quite like the rules of your bed. Another excellent submission, leaves me trembling Everytime. The baby oil is just perfect.. not only for our listening pleasure of course. I wonder what devious dreams will ascend upon us tonight..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gosh

If those are your beds rules and that's what you do when you're not sleeping.. Damn. Take me home! Lol. I'll be a wonderful slut. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!

You just made a lonely girl very happy! Thank you x

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersover 6 years ago
“I just want to hold you...”

*sigh* Wonderful change of pace and so comforting. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love having my face fucked when you said thats what we were going to do I was dripping wet. I came so hard during this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh. My. God.

No video, no audio, no picture, nothing can get me off like you can. Holy shit, please don’t ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I need more

Burst into tears during this one. Perfection.

AtwistedkittenAtwistedkittenabout 5 years ago
I’ll slide right in

U done the job for me many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg

This was even better than your other audios

It actually felt so real and hot

Loved the heavy breathing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Squirt

Laid naked, indulging with you.caused me to gush and squirt. Thankyou x

Darknessmaster64Darknessmaster64over 3 years ago
Amazing

This was way better than I expected

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2024 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....

SIMILAR Stories