All Comments on 'Suzanne and the Church Janitor'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Black guy is blown away.

Tit for Tat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story

I hope this is just the start of a new series with this slut.

TheXfactor71TheXfactor71about 11 years ago
It's ok.

The story had potential but it got to the point too quickly. Try building the excitement up. He pursuing her while she slowly begins to have doubts.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Basic story was pretty good. A white wife discovers that she's really a slutwife, it's a well used theme. At least there is the chance for a sequel as Suzanne moves closer to the point where she is black bred.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
GOOD

yes most of us white wives do need to be fucked like that by black cock

i know i did but did not realize it before it happened , but now i know how

much i need to be fucked by black cock over and over, i would like more

of this story (is it true), i wake up lots of tme thinkin of being fucked like this by black cock, so far i have only had 2 diff ones, but many tmes each

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
YES YES

So hot and true , and yes i am another white wife that is a black cockslut

i have only been for 8 yrs , and so glad i found it out i can not get enough

black cock, would love to spread my legs for him on the table and suck his black cock yummme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Black Cock Slut

My wife proudly calls herself a Black Cock Slut. She submits to a black man and does as he instructs her. It was a black man that taught her to swallow and always lick the black mans cock clean after he drops his load in her ass or cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Karl

Superbe, la suite...vite

jodiredjodiredabout 11 years ago
another story about me

Loansum's stories in the Motorcycle Gang series are based on my deepest fantasy, and this is a version of the true story of how I came to fuck the Black janitor at our church (actually He fucked a lot of the white women there but i was His first there). Loansum captures the undeniable need that we have for Black Cock and for being treated like the sleaziest whore ion the world. Keep writing! *s*

LoansumLoansumabout 11 years agoAuthor
Correction

This story is about my fuckslut Suzanne who couldn't help herself from being taken like the white married whore she is. Jodi did have an experience with her church maintenance man but this is not that story. I may tell the Jodi story at some point but this is clearly about Suzanne.....my dirty married cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tramp

Hot story. I love these church wives acting all nice and shit but are really nothing but whores. He'll probably be passing her around soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black landlord

Me and my ex-wife were 16 when we married and we stayed in a grotty little bed sit in Birmingham. We worked in a local supermarket as shelf stackers and weren't well paid, and we weren't good at managing money. We had only been in our bedsit for 3 weeks when we didn't have the rent and Lenny our 46 year old black landlord said we could pay with cunt - my wife Tracey's cunt. We had no choice like the woman in the story and I had to watch as my wife, who had only ever had my skinny 4 1/2" cut cock got seriously shagged by Lenny's 9 1/2" thick uncut cock bareback. 2 weeks later Tracey moved in with Lenny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

She goes from being raped to loving it in one minute? Really?

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
I understand her completely

I have learned at the age of 28 that I am a total slut for blackcock, I can never say no when I am around Blackmen and they ask me to go home with them or to their room with them.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

My wife maggie would love to be fucked like this. Well written story more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wife used

Out one night and we meet a nice black man at a Hotel bar. After a few drinks I could not find my wife.

She had gone to the bath room and he went inside the both and she let him fuck her.

She told me he must have had a 10" cock. So these days she has him over while I watch......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written story

Suzanne will be humiliated by the black janitor as he puts her hard at work scrubbing toilets clean before getting fucked. He will see the attractive picture of her daughter in her wallet and humiliates her by expressing the desire to fuck her. Making the mother humiliate herself by shaving her hairy pussy bald.. Pregnancy achieved as he threatens to expose her if she gets an abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife

I have always looked for situations where my wife would be forced by a Blackman. Around her I would act like I didn’t know what he was doing to her while watching him rape her again and again making her cum everytime. Watching her cum nonstop as he punished her with his huge blackdick making her agree she loves what he does to her. Seeing her panting as he slaps her face with his thick blackdick till she opens her mouth sucking the cum off his dick. Love to hear her admit she’s no better then a married blackcock slut as he uses her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Owns her

He shows up and introduces her to his friends. Watching her shiver in fear as she realizes his plans for her. Starting to cry she looks down as he puts hid hands on her shoulders and sees his thick blackdick bared and hard. Her face burns from embarrassment as she finds her mouth open and she sucks without being told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an interesting story but not in keeping with my experience. I am a married light brown skin African American male with an eight inch cock. I am a physical education teacher at a large high school. I work part time during the school year and full time in the summer as a janitor for a medium size cleaning company in a large city in California. I have been working as a janitor for 8 years. The owner is a retired ex-Marine Lieutenant Colonel and I am an Air Force Reservist with four years active duty. I started in the warehouse section but now, I work in his small business section. Most of the accounts in this section are small shops and professional offices that are serviced by one man. My janitor work day begins between the end of my school day and the hour a business, "Closes" which is not necessarily when the employees leave. Over my eight years, I have probably fucked over 200 women and girls. I have never raped a woman in my life and I don't intend to do so because there are so many horny women seducing me. There are several classes of women I fuck: very regular (more than once a week), regular (once a week or every two weeks), regular/ irregular (not same day of week or month), irregular (whenever she can arrange it) one night stands (self explanatory). Most of the women I fuck think I only work as a janitor and only see me in work clothes; this makes them feel better when giving me money and gifts. My longest running "customer" is the married, middle aged owner of an upscale hair salon. She is the beautiful daughter of Danish immigrants and is 5'9" with incredible legs. I have been fucking her at least twice a week for over 4 years and when her husband goes out of town, I fuck her every day he is gone. My most interesting customer is a 35 year old married dentist who has me fuck her in positions from the Kama Sutra, she has also had me fuck one of the dental hygienists in the hardest to accomplish Kama Sutra positions while she watches. My advice to black brothers, never risk rape, there are plenty of willing white women, just search them out.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I liked the story because there are Mens out there just like Chester that I just had to obey. My first Man was like that after he and his friend took my virginity and he keeped fucking me regular for 2 more years when he could or set me up to be with some one and him after a while. But there was a OG Man a Older Man I got with was the Dad of a Exboyfriend that I got with regular and the way he talked to me was just like Chester did to Suzanne but for some reason I liked it and got use to it and even when he was sharing me in front of some his brothers or Cousins or Friends. I dont know how else to explain it other then I always got wet and ready when he started trash talking me I just knew he wanted to fuck me and use me in the worse way and I just wanted to please him and feel his Cum IN me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is how my wife sally started her ride down the path of being a slut for blacks. she was all but raped by an older black man who also talked nasty to her and I guess made her relize she needed to be a nasty slut. this all took place two years after we were married and she has been a cum dump married white slut for blacks since that time. I too have learned to see what she is for them. she is happy and we still have sex but if a black man or woman for that matter wants her she will leave me and go to be there whore.

BoggistBoggistabout 1 month ago

This is well written and hot!

cannaecannae26 days ago

Story started deflated. Needed backstory to inflate the narrative. I gritted my teeth and gave it three stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous