All Comments on 'Sissified by My Sister'

by GreenGale

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This cannot possibly be the end

You've got a great scenario for a Part 2 here where Olivia ramps up the feminization and the two have more hot scenes like this. It's clear he loves the submission and the clothes. You can't possibly just let this sit. Tremendous job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Even though her eyes were clothes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Come on guys. I know that there was enough for you to stroke your little penises, but just because it is a stroker story doesn't make it a good one. You guys should get off the computer and out of your moms basement every now and then. This was not good writing and the story was way too short. The guy went from never watching anything but vanilla porn to becoming a sissy in about 5 minutes. You've got to build a little bit of tension and this story had none. You don't do the author any justice by inflating the quality of story in the comments. He'll never improve that way. Good ideas, needs practice. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice short story

It is good to have some one who is close and cares to initiate such a change. should write about the the dress up times and jo.

Cherieamour69Cherieamour69almost 11 years ago
Yummy

Wish my two (older ) sisters could have assisted my transformation ;-)

Cherie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

her eyes were clothes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She needs to

make Dee suck some cock while she's pegging the little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And you wonder

Why brothers hate their sisters? What a bitch. I hope he kicks her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

i agree that it could have used some work. The sissification aspect came out of nowhere; as much as i love that fetish (i'm in thrall to it myself), i think there should have been some build-up about the narrator either having such thoughts already and being happily surprised by little Sis's interest in it, or being totally surprised by her interest in it and at least giving a little bit of resistance to her proposal (maybe with her teasing him for getting aroused by the idea, as well as him feeling like his own body is betraying him, conspiring to get him into girly panties). He should have expressed more surprise at the things that were happening, and should have had more reservations about it, more "should i really?" kind of thoughts as things were happening.

But i absolutely LOVE the fantasy of being sissified and seduced by little Sis, and i really liked that they were affectionate with each other. i would love to see more stories about this relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story got me wishing. I was him!

I always was little on feministic side. If my older sister dress me in her cloths. I submit to her strapon too. My sister did tease my her nylons years ago. In fact am think about going a buy panties and bra. Get a pair nylons too. Go get a skirt, top or dress. Mybe finish up with a pair of spike high heels! This making me wonder if I enjoy roll playing as a girl? Felt so realistic. Great story, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

reminds me of my lil sister god she was so hot mmm and when she caught me in her panties omg cowboy5548

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird but Nice!

Been cross-dressing since I was about 10. Wish I had a sister like Olivia. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was bad

Not just bad, but epically bad. It couldn't have been more implausible if you had tried and your dialogue seems to have been written by a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It usually does just come out of no where, one min. your all amn but then a woman be it your sister, mother, wife or sister in law you are a sissy giving in to their every desire to dominate you. My wife did me but now she shares me with her sisters. I do love being spit roasted by them and then there is the clothing and make up, pure heaven. One of my sister in laws talked my wife into introducing her husband to Melinda, me, he is so big I am a little afraid but they say I will be able to take him in either hole. My sister in law has been saving his cum in her pussy when she comes over and feeds me. I have to admit I have growen to like his taste and am looking forward to tasting him fresh from him and my wife and other sister. My wife and sisters say he will become the man of the family and we will be his brides. They took me out to a bridal store and orderd a pretty white dress with all the undergarment traditional worn with the exception of a white lacy clitty sleeve for me to wear also. After the wedding they have a chastity device for me and they will give him the key. I am only 3 1/2 hard so I guess it will be no great loss.

Oh yes, I am wearing nice A size brest forms all the time now. I like them very much, but wish I could be rid of my boys as they are bigger than my clitty and look so ugly when I go without a gaff.

I hope your story is true and your sister lets you live with her always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuity . . .

Um, how, if the power was off, did either of them see? And, for that matter, how were they browsing the internet on an iPod, which requires a wi-fi connection . . ? It's the little things like this that make the verisimilitude of the story implausible. It has potential, but you need to focus on the little things, these are what allow the reader to become immersed in the world you, as a writer, are creating.

The more plausible (however unlikely) the story is, the more "real" it becomes.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
love to have a sister like that

I would have been very happy to have had a sister(s) like that to help me express my inner girl... BTW. The IPod will work for a while to look at what has been downloaded..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too short!

Update it. Make a good conclusion and I'd give it 5 stars no problem. I like the premise and style, just needs more meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife turned me into a sissy

My and i was into cuckolding, then one night she cane home with couple black guys, she told me she needed me to act like a female and dressed me up did my makeup and said to the black men that the sissy needs her training

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Love your story

Then we sissies just love having a strong sexy girl in the family to use us.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
every sissies dream to

Have a sister I like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Definitely not my proudest wank

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dag

I wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissified

I was sissified by my two older step sisters.And a step mother who though it was ok and funny to see.They would dress me in their clothes make up and all.Mom would look at me and say just you two should make him a full time a her.It soon started hair removal eye brows done false eye lashes eye shadow lip stick full face make up.Then with the help of mom did my hair.They fitted me for a tight corset breast forms panties stockings high heels.Last but not least a tight but short dress.As i stood there with my two step sisters and step mom looking at their final handy work..I knew my male life was over and my new life was going to change for ever..I could here them talking about find me a man friend to take care of me.Before long men would come over to the house to have sex with me.The three would watch men have sex with and love me getting used.One day a man came to the house and was talking to my sisters and mom.The next i knew my hands were tied behind my back a ball gage in my mouth a he took me home with him.I was now his new live in sissy cock bitch.I spent most time tied to a bed getting use by different men all day.And he would use me at night.I got good at sucking their cocks and getting fucked all the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky

would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My parents raised me as a girl until I was about 7, but then they put me into foster homes who also dressed me up in girls' clothes. I loved it, though I was ashamed. All my life no matter how masculine I tried to be people treated me as a weak sisssy, a lot wanted me to babysit.

My wife made me wear girl's clothes because it gave me a bigger erection. I had so many opportunities I passed out of embarrassment. That gave me a life of regrets. There are miles of cock I could have sucked dressed up as a girl. A lesbian couple I had known for 15 years, wanted me to get them pregnant, making it a love fest of 3 girls. For the life of me I don't know why I passed on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always felt more at home with girls than boys and just went with it. I never did kiss a girl first or have sex with one and just thought I was being a gentleman, Untill a man kissed me, then I knew why. I practicaly begged my wife to finger fuck me and she did for a while I miss it so much. Now I just masturbate thinking of men. 4yourpleasureiam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I freckin love story's of black guys making white guys suck there cocks then get there ass fucked wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pegging is fucking disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

omg-Slay

Claudia69Claudia6912 months ago

I would have loved to have my twin sisters peg me!! I could suck one Sister while getting pounded by the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous