All Comments on 'The Outdoorsman'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 11 years ago
Nice

Thoroughly enjoyed your story Well written, not rushed, highly sensual and romantic. The erotic part was especially well done. Just about lost it when Marilyn swallowed his load! Love that.

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
OK

Nice little story and an enjoyable read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Paused

Jillian changed her eye color. Why? Joe should have had a clue that she was full of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexy Joe

Joe is a sex machine eager to please Marilyn, and after the Jillian debacle, he deserves a great lover-partner. Give Joe a nicely haired chest, and Marilyn the long thin fingers to graze through his hairy chest.

BrettJBrettJabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks from the author

To the two people who caught mistakes, thank you. I am usually not so careless, I had always intended for Jillian to be a dark beauty but must have been confusing her with another character in previous story I had written earlier that day. As for the time they met for dinner, although I figured perhaps Jillian had written it down when she gave Joe her number, I decided it wasn't clear enough either. Both errors are corrected now. That's what happens when you write in a hurry and finish that close to deadline.

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
Thanks for the short story

Hey: Hope you can add to this story. Has a lot of possibilities. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story very enjoyable with lessons to be learned about age difference and the environment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous