All Comments on 'Aunt Hazel's Hairy Pussy'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed it. You should definitely continue, either with Carl and his mother getting together (set up by his aunt?) or a three-some. Thanks for your efforts.

w8ingnoww8ingnowabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Well done. It would be nice to continue this story. I'm not much of an incest guy. Maybe the Aunt could find a friend or another Aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You worked your reader like Aunt Hazel worked Carl

Very well done ... almost but not quite excruciating build up to the actual consummation. Really enjoyed it, the descriptions were at times raunchy, erotic, romantic, sexy, and perverted ;) I was a bit cool to the ending - but that's just personal taste as I'm a died in the wool one-on-one romantic. I don't care for threesomes or group sex. However, it didn't diminish my enjoyment of the story overall. It just means I wouldn't read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Just loved this... Such a nice build-up and such a sense of contained lust. Brilliant. And yes -- I do want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely,

When the golfballs were there I also fucked my aunt up there, we had been having a grope and a flash for a few weeks but it was never safe to go further as we never knew when her daughters may come come home,or her husband, tho she did manage a quick b/j once but was desperate for a fuck, I sold my motorbike and bought a van and off we went.

I went down on her first and she was delighted and orgasmed then told me it was a first time oral for her, we then fucked all afternoon, she lived in Pickering (a hundred yards from said pub) I lived in Whitby,

It certainly is a great place to fuck and I fucked many more up there.

Our age difference was slightly wider than yours but the sex was fantastic. keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ummm, tastes like more

Slow build-up was excruciating. You even parsed out her description.

A hot, young(to me) woman with a hot, young(to her) man. Yummy

Indeed I would like some more please.

Hot Mama's in the wings, awaiting her cue. Hairy or otherwise will do.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Fantastic *****

I'd love to read more of him and his Aunt and perhaps his mum.

It would be so kinky, even though Hazel went on birth conrol pills, she still wound up pregnant with his baby, and perhaps his mom too.

A fantastic slow build-up to a very explicit ending.

Well thought out storyline and a very well written story.

I wasn't ready for it to end, and it left me wanting more.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Job

Would be great if she got pregnant anyways and also would be hot if Aunt Hazel quit shaving her armpits and legs too!!! Hairy women are so hot!!!

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaabout 11 years ago
Absolutely Love It

You've done it again GA! But it left me definitely 'longing' for a sequel. P'rhaps Mum might join them in Paris......or Tuscany.....yes, somewhere they can swim - warm, sunny and naked and they can just be sisters, sharing their young boy toy.....

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Whew! Burned My Fingers!

Personally, I thought the whole story was really well written, absorbing, spellbinding. Very good pacing. All fantastic and very erotic. Did not need the mother to come along as it just didn't seem necessary to what was already complete with Aunty. Five Stars, of course.

DonGraham333DonGraham333over 10 years ago
Good One!

Very good, like the area. I am off for a few days in that very place.

I will keep an eye out while I'm there.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

That was the best 7 pages I've read on this site and worth the read! Great story and the ending spectacular! Left me wanting to read more. Great job. Keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Can't wait to see the sequel to this. I hope to see one. Very well written

Hank78Hank78over 9 years ago
Bravo!

Excellently crafted. The tension of the build was exquisite. The descriptions artful. The eroticism consuming. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Of course I loved this story. Wonderfully written and masterfully thought out. I only have one thought, carl's mother should not be included in this as an erotic character (carl and hazel being in LOVE and all this would make a beautiful story simply vulgar.)

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
This story gave me Blue Balls

I agree with Hank78; you really know how to mount sexual tension between these two characters. I was almost mad at Aunt Hazel for taking so long to let Carl fuck her. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
About Carl's mother...

I truly believe that your story will be better if Carl and his mother do not have sex. Let her give Carl and Helen her blessing, tell them stories about her wild youth and maybe even watch them make love. Don't go for a threesome, because this reader, & others, no doubt, would like to see Carl and Helen have a long love affair, and maybe even get married in some distant city (London? Paris?).

Obviously, I enjoyed the tale very much, and I would like a sequel or six, as you prefer.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Hurray for Hairy Pussy!

It was so nice to read a story with an adult woman sporting a full bush and not shaven to look like a prepubescent. It fit well with the idea of Earth Day, which, along with the VeeDub microbus, brought back memories of the 1970's hippy era where Earth Day began.

I did see two minor incongruities though.

First, Aunty Hazel was so adamant about not getting pregnant, but when Carl came on her bush, she quickly ran her fingers through it, then thrust them into her pussy, thus introducing his sperm into her vagina. And as we found out later, that was during the week when she was waiting for the birth control pill to take effect, so by doing that, she ran the risk of impregnating herself through her own actions.

Secondly, the idea of birth control being used to stop the creation of new life, while celebrating life on Earth Day, was just contradictory to what Earth Day is all about, and didn't really fit in an Earth Day story.

That being said, I enjoyed the story very much. I was frustrated along with Carl, although I'd like to think that, if I was in his place, I would have grown a pair and forcefully taken from Aunty what she was reluctant to give. It was obvious she wanted it as desperately as he did.

As far as a possible sequel (I haven't looked through your myriad of stories to see if it's actually been written in the last year and a half or not), we never did get to find out if that was Hazel in the skin mag or not. If it was, there's a story to be told there.

We were also given very little to go on as to what actually transpired between Hazel and Ian for him to drop her, yet much was made of Hazel asking Carl to help her figure it out. That could be pursued in a sequel as well, since it is another unanswered question

The tease about Carl's mother and whether her pussy is hirsute or not at the end was a cruel and unnecessary trick if you didn't truly intend to follow through. Although, while I'm usually all for adding Mum into the mix, in this particular story, much was made about Carl and Aunty Hazel having a romantic relationship and falling in love, that adding Mummy into the mix seems inappropriate to the main story line. It would take this story of slow seduction and romance and turn it into an out and out stroke story. While I'd love to read a story like that, I'd prefer it to be a story unconnected to this one.

As far if whether there was too much sex in the story, I'm glad you didn't choose to cut any of it out. It flowed nicely and each act upped the ante (Aunty? LOL) just a bit more to keep the suspense and frustration building nicely. I think any less would have made for a slow slog to get through.

I'd be interested in reading a sequel, perhaps including that romantic trip to Paris or Florence, but, from my view, you could skip the addition of Carl's Mum and save that for a different story about two hirsute sisters and their son/nephew.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
About 90% with Anon on 10/21/14

Dragging the mother into it takes something away from it for me. The 10% I disagree with Anonymous on 10/21/14 is the marriage.

Why bother? Live together and it's no one's business; get married, for no benefit other than being able to say you did, and now you're dragging the government into it. A bad plan for incestuous lovers...

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
gloriously escalating sexual tension

The reader is teased by Aunty's reluctance at the same time the nephew is. You played up the taboo aspect to sizzling effect. As usual, the whole thing is accomplished with your customary flair for fresh prose, interesting settings and situations.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Great Buildup!

Very sexy,while slowly building the frustration leading to the climax.

Was really hoping that the story would end with Carl and Hazel becoming parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smashing piece

A titillating masterpiece. Skillfully composed, poetic fantasy; yet somehow grounded in a humbling, believable reality..... A solid ten out of ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story sir.

I have read several stories on your page but this one rocked. I loved everything about it. Please please please follow up this tale.

RobwoodRobwoodabout 7 years ago

Oh God! A sequel is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wonderfully and masterfully written. One of the best stories I've ever read. The build up was amazing. A sequel is a must.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Truly Lovely Tale

There's nothing, absolutely nothing, as lovely as a full, wild bush (no bikini trim, thank you) that rolls thickly down over plump, engorged lips glistening with arousal, exquisitely framing the entrance to heaven. Thanks so much for this sweet offering, and also for the delightful taboo of aunt and nephew to spice it up.

The buildup and tension were perfect, the building climaxes appropriate for the various stages of the seduction, and the genuine love between the lusty protagonists well developed.

As others have asked, was the model in the skin mag actually Hazel? Hmmm. And one other little wrinkle I thought about was the sisters: were they twins, perhaps? Maybe close in appearance and age? That would add a fascinating layer of taboo on the entire scenario, eh? Loved the surprise visit from Mum at the end! ;-)

Thanks again for another delightful read!

69licklover6969licklover69over 6 years ago
pickering

loved the story and i have been to the places you mentioned .i am like your carl obsessed with my aunt and i too have this on going relationship with her .great writing and i guess mostly from experience

love your aunty stories

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 6 years ago
simply wonderful

I don't know how many times I've read this story. I keep coming back to it, wishing it had been me with my aunt. Thanks .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it! 5 stars

Hairy pussy? YES!!! I want a not a 9 yr old. No pregnancy? A turn off for me. I read incest for the romance often seen in that category not because I find incest anything other than disgusting.

Beowulf4Beowulf4over 5 years ago
Fabulous Author

I have read thousands of sex stories and I truly think yours is the best from every angle! I am a literotica author and an author for eight non sexual magazines,and I feel your article is truly inspirational. Write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot story

One of your best storys ive read can you do more chapters to this story

steverob1054steverob1054almost 4 years ago

As wonderful as always GA - I love the combination of dirty, raunchy stuff written in such grammatically correct English. Truly high class erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this numerous times. It is, in my view, your best ever work.

Stu

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful, well-written romantic story full of real emotion and feeling. What an aunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love a hairy pussy story!

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 2 years ago

Would love to read about Aunt, Carl and Mom going to Paris where he gets them both pregnant. Then Carl and his Mom move in with Aunt where they all live happily ever after. With a house full of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot! Would love to read part 2.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

That was fabulous, there wasn't too much sex as you feared. This was hot and romantic and you left us wanting more.

I feel that there shouldn't be any sex with Mom until after auntie and Carl get some more time together and maybe a pregnancy/scare, which then brings in Mom, jmo, you asked. Normally I don't interject into an author's story because it's theirs to tell. I loved this story and thank you for writing, it's much appreciated 💗👍. Well written also!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, well-written story...Thank You, GA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. Am hoping that there will be more for these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the horny aunt with the beautiful hairy wet pussy.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Epic and delicious. Great writing. You hit some of my major kinks! Well done!!

PhantomzonePhantomzoneover 1 year ago

Loved how you reeled us in bit by bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the slow build up. I'm pretty certain I know the role model Hazel is based on...and images if her in my head just helped it along. To make it even more weird, the one aunt I ever had a crush on arranged a weekend away for the whole family near Goathland. She inadvertently left the handbrake on when going uphill out of Pickering!

LaphroaigLaphroaig7 months ago

I keep coming back to this story. It never gets old. This is, IMO, your best work. Thank you.

S

titaniumrodman64titaniumrodman646 months ago

Just watch the typos, otherwise a most excellent read. Thanks GA!!!

roveroneroverone3 months ago

So many facets in this story I just love, starting with her very old-fashioned (at least in the States) name Hazel-been 50 years since I last met a woman with that name, and she was a very elderly white-haired granny living in the country;

that fact she has a full untrimmed proper adult woman's hairpin-sadly so rare these days;

your amazing way with words/pictures you paint-'snub-nosed snouts of her nipples', 'cum squelching between us with a liquid fart', 'aunt's sphincter winking at me', 'pubic hair matted with her arousal'

very easy five/fave, and going into All-Time Faves folder

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing is as sexy as a full completely untrimmed bush hiding thick and engorged glistening cunt lips. You describe a hairy pussy quite well. I wish other authors has that much sense and I hope you will write again soon. 5 rating for the hairy pussy. I am just sick of reading about alleged smooth pussy or bald pussy that is nothing, but UGLY razor burn, and infected hair pimples in 3 days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6096 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.