All Comments on 'What Will I Do?'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Of course

Why ask the question? You vowed to cherish her forever, for better or worse, in health and sickness, when you married her. Her affair is a thing of the past. It means nothing now.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

damn a wimp comment. his vows ended when his cunt of a wife started sucking off other men. anon must be a cuckie wanna be or an actual one. i guess adultry does not make a difference in your mind as cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BORING

He sucked, she sucked, they sucked, this sucks.

There's absolutely no difference between a wimp cuckold and a BTB hater. Neither type is worth a shit as a husband.

Anonymous and Cantbuymy are the same. No self- respecting woman would be caught with either of them.

Get a job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So, let's see here...

He's five feet tall, a computer geek, with nine inches of cock -- yeah, right -- and said cock is two inches around?

Were you asleep in math class?

Two inches around would amount to just over half an inch in diameter. (Hell, even two inches in diameter wouldn't be much to write home about.) Needle dick!

This was drive-by writing, utterly worthless.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Interesting Tale

She was a cheating skank and as the saying goes, once a cheater always a cheater. After the accident, however, everything changed and she was a different person so he accepted her back. Would I do it? That's a question I'll never have to answer.

Don't fuck with cantbuymy. Anon go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Plot Hole

You did not give us the chance to evaluate this situation. Your cuck apparently did not even ask her if she remembers her affair. If she does not, maybe he should stay with her, but needs to explain why he does. If she does remember, then he needs to find out why. Still, how could he risk having children with someone who could not be an effective mother. He has enough money to set her up in a nursing home and get on with his life,

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

well the cuckies are out in full force today. they all want to find a way to forgive and of course she fucking remembers she told him she slept with them and needed to give them something so she sucked them off. what is this pain of living without her crap? abnd that memory problem after the accident can be just as fake as anything else, like her takling and keeping her marriage vows. they have only been together for three years and she has been a cheater, cut your losses and GET OUT NOW!

and BTB is what happens when someone cheats not when they are true to each other but some annons dont know that, they like thinking of themselves as lil cuckie and eating cream pie from their wife's lovers.

elHosedelHosedabout 11 years ago
Read like a stenagrapher's summary of a court case.

I didn't like your previous story's content (I'm not of the sharing persuasion; can't even share my car) so I've no idea how it read, but this one reads like a court reporters summary of this man's recent tragic events. Zero emotional investment in the characters. No exploration of what drove either of them in their decision making processes, etc.

Also, and this is just a general comment for the group of authors and readers in this catagory, but why are so many of you unable to emotionally divest yourselves of those you've loved, but lost? This concept of staying is less painful then leaving is very foreign to me. I think it's nothing more then a convenient lie we tell ourselves to avoid dramatic change in our lives, which most people do NOT like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wimp Wimp wimp

What a pathetic piece of crap. If she needed a warm body get a cat or a dog. How moronic and stupid is this??? She not only gave, but she received oral too and this castrated wimp of a husband welcomes her back??? I didn't fuck them honey. Throw the skank to the curb.

Now she is injured because she went out when she wasn't, because her friends told her too. He fucking believes them when they say she didn't do anything, right.

The better ending would be for him to come into her hospital room with a woman and tell his slutwife, oh she is here to keep me warm at night.

pathetic.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Size

Wow, what a difference in body per portion !

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
The original skinny dick

I quote

"Although I was only 5' tall, I had been blessed with a 9" long, 2" around cock"

Two inches around - I guess he means circumference - which means his prick is about two-thirds of an inch in diameter

Both dimensions are absurd

The story is without merit; its only value is it gives the Burn the Bitch at the Stake a target on an otherwise slow day

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
It's a good story

Sadly it is probably closer to reality than some would like to admit.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Odd little tale

So she didn't consider getting a dog to sleep on the bed whilst her husband was away? Her excuse for cheating - and let's be frank, many people would consider inviting a stranger's cock into your mouth to be at least as intimate as penetrative sex - is ridiculous. However, his decision to forgive her stupidity is understandable: they love each other, and he cannot envisage a future without her. Some of us live with that reality, and it's not one I would wish upon anybody.

As for the 5'/9" nonsense, that's even dumber than "I brought those guys home so I could have a warm body to sleep with". Please try harder in future.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Stupid

Stupid woman, stupid premise. But pretty good writing. Next time, make your woman smarter and your premise more believable.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtabout 11 years ago
good work

nice flow has a bit of the burn the bitch angle and the other without destroying the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The lunatics are in control

ciao literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap...

This is one piece of crap story. All of this authors stories are crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
where

do people think these stories up, get some help either that or another hobby try walking because your one sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CRAP

Well, I caught my wife cheating on me and I destroyed her life. I got my two children, the dog and the cat and the house. I destroyed her lover, her boss, also beat the shit out him and did a dance on his cock and balls. Her company paid out a few bucks to settle this affair.. I still see her when she comes to visit the children. I still hate her.

mikoli5763mikoli5763about 11 years agoAuthor
Not an expert on cock size

I'm not an expert on cock size and it is fiction. However I played high school sports and was in the locker room after games showering. We had a 5' guy who played safety and he had a cock like the one in my story. There are extremes in the human species. Large men with tiny dicks and small men with large ones. Big women with no tits and tiny women with huge tits. I enjoy writing, it has helped me through a rough spot in my life. I want to improve as a writer and negative non-sensical BS won't help me. I have written two BTB down stories and will submit them when the editor is finished with them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Bad geometry - stupid end

Several have caught the 2/3 inch diameter error - got to look like a straw.

ElHosed is right about the court stenographer. Is the accident and her damage supposed to be a BTB 'solution?' Hubby is (properly) claiming NO responsibility for that, nor is it a consequence of her misdeeds! So it is NOT a BTB ending, AND it was a weak-assed attempt to 'punish' her!

He was right in college to dump her ass. If, when he asked her for a date after their first coupling, she had told him she had already made a date with a guy but she was not intimate with her next date, and would reserve future dates for him alone, it MIGHT have been OK.

If he would not dump her after she was sucking strange dicks and endangering Hubby's STD health, then he should NOT dump her after an unrelated accident hurt her severely! However, there were several points in the story where he SHOULD have run to the nearest exit!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no way in hell

oral sex is sex and most STDs dont care which hole they go in

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Oh boy

I've got no complaints. I put a few loving wives tales out, and am working on another. Some of these anons are just crazy. You wrote a cute little story. I enjoyed it. My problem writing these things is I've never been cheated on by my wife. I think I have a good idea why too. Make six babies; it's hard to run around when you've got little ones with you all day. I love kids. My wife loves kids. We've had fun. The BTB crew I don't know, maybe they missed something. This was a nice little tale about a stupid girl and a faithful guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True to life

Mmm this story is almost true to my life , substitute "brain Tumour" for car crash and its me.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
Give Up Writing Immediately!

Go away, this sight doesn't need any more twisted bitch writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need to consider a re write

too many holes (no pun intended) in this presentation..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dude you have a real bad habit of writing about wimps and losers. Your commenters are trying to push you in the right direction but you just keep ignoring them. Sigh...

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

keep writing - even if people hate it, and i did, keep writing. you only have to please yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked the story

Keep writing any way you like. Never mind the rude comments. I would hate to see only cuck stories or btb stories. That would be boring.

tiger46tiger46about 11 years ago
it only makes sense if

she's mentally retarded

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
So she becomes like a

slightly retarded but still able to wipe it's own asshole living doll? Kind of at my mercy, and she's pissed me off how much? Too dark for me. Great story, nasty. 5*

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
I guess

I guess I fail to see how she could get much more stupid. Silly premise. Minimal drama and tension. Bummer ending. Okay writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Stupid story. After the accident I'd have divorce the slut and let her suffer the rest of her miserable life. The skanky slut did not deserve a second chance

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Hope she dies soon

That way he can get rid of the cheating bitch. Frankly she got what she deserved. Karma is a great thing. Too bad he has to waste his life taking care of her.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
A RICH WIMPY CUCK

and looking for any excuse, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i love her to much to care if she gives me AIDS

get real

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahahaha this total make believe

Why keep her a slut that cant think or is pretty, its like keeping a tv remote with no volume control, or a blind dog/cat, at the first quite moment take her for a drive and drop her off in the wilderness, nature knows how to deal with a damaged whore with brain damage = biker gang or just some random bad guy.Really gonna love a std whore or are you just gonna fuck women in-front of her till she kills her self, if she still can, hmmmm might be fun to watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Her giving him a present like HIV

would probably be his greatest pleasure. How stupid can you let a man become until you must decide to write something else - cook books for instance. Honestly: Do you kn ow even one man who would react this way? Stick to reality, because otherwise no one will keep reading you...

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Yeah well we all meet our needs -

If you need her that badly - you tolerate the past -

If you respect yourself enough you do not need her so much -

If you love her enough to forgive and move past you keep her -

it can go back and forth like that for ever with each of us having an opinion - the writer made his clear for this guy - good luck -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Followup to the tale..

He discovered the slut was cheating again (still) when an STD rotted his dick off. Really didn't mean much, anyway, since he was wearing silk panties and taking hormones to lactate his breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Had me fooled

When you said if you bring another man home this marriage is over I was expecting her to end up in bed with one of her girlfriends.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
She Deserved The Second Chance

Her explanation was believable, she didn't actually fuck the other guys, and she kept her word about stopping.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Cuckold

I guess Mikoli is a cuckold and he is trying to sell the reader on the idea! No one needs a cheating wife. No one needs a wife who is such an emotional mess that because she can't sleep alone she picks up men and sucks their dicks! No, this is bull, this is a camouflaged cuckold story. Disgusting.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Comments by Sugna...

True he was a part cuckold (she never fucked the guys she took home...), but he was all man. A man that could forgive, and could stay by her side in her most difficult times. A man that showed what love means...

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Only oral sex?

Sure and I guess that all of you that say that would be fine with your spouse bringing someone, either sex, into your house and then having oral sex with them and then sleeping all snuggled up with them for the rest of the night? And STDs are only transmitted through vaginal/penis sex, right?

KarenE, I am really surprised that you said he should have forgiven her, that she didn't actually have sex. Well, I guess that the decision to forgive and live with a cheater was his to make but even without the "only oral sex" she was unfaithful to him in his own house.

Story was fairly well written, an easy read. I liked the way it was presented, but find that I didn't like her excuses. Seemed like just a continuation of her antics in college when they were supposedly exclusive with regards to dating. 3 stars, solid.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
To BTB or not to BTB

BTB is the obvious course of action when the cheating is ongoing and the cheater is unrepentant and intent on continuing even after confrontation. When it's after the fact, the cheater is repentant and truly convinces you that it will not happen again, then it becomes a cost/benefit decision, and everyone has to make the choice that works best for them.

In this story, the case for believing she won't cheat again is further supported by the fact that after her accident she is probably not even capable of acting independently behind his back anymore and he is no longer required to work so they are probably together all the time now.

Sawmill_SlatsSawmill_Slatsalmost 9 years ago
2 inches around

SO DIVIDE THE 2 INCH CIRCUMFERENCE OF HIS CRANK BY PI AND YOU GET A DIAMETER OF .64 INCHES. CALL THIS GUY NEEDLE DICK THE BUG FUCKER.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
wait....what?

Nine inches long and as thick as your index finger? Just barely over 5/8 of an inch thick.

How can that get hard enough to have sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Several points

1) The writer must have had in mind diameter of dick, not the circumference.

2) I would not dump my wife just because she had oral sex & snuggled with another man. I would not dump my wife even if she fucked another guy.

3) Since time immemorial some husbands had to deal with wives who have cheated. How many husbands never found out? How many husbands found out, but had to play ignorant for ecomomic reasons (the farm or business belonged to her family)!

How many wives had to have sex with another man & had to keep the secret (employer, landlord, creditor, dirty cop, bandit).

4) When a man feels somebody else might fuck his wife, his body produces more testosterone & his sperm count increases. Basically he becomes more virale, more fertile & more agile.

5) Last but not least, wuite a few guys get a kick out of situation when other men are hitting on his wife. Some of them are outright voyeur husbands &/or cuckolds. But thats them. Nobody shit-talks men who are color-blind or hearing-impared. Why do so many readers shit talk husbands whose wives make an escapade when oportunity knocks?

6) Years ago, my wife fucked her CEO. I found out & wanted to divorse her. My mother intervened. She pleaded with me not to divorse my wife. "She's a keeper, may be the circumstances under which she did what she did where to compelling for her... Of course a healthy woman can have an orgasm when... it means nothing. Do you really think you are the only man whose wife transgressed?"

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
Get serious

Anonymous-- you have a right to stay with your wife after she sucks and or fucks all cocks she can, let alone the STD cocktail, she will likely contract, but it is rather small minded to think others should adopt your life style, for myself I take seriously "the forsake all others" if you choose to take leftovers that is your choice, I expect and require that I am the only one my wife gives her self too.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
All the complaining about this guys cock size...

needs to stop. He's already told you his teeny worm had a bulbous head. Surely that's something in his favor. In appearance it probably favors a large olive on a toothpick.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
laughing

at the image of a 5 foot skinny guy with a 9 inch schlong... gotta love porn sites lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
original

Gives oral sex to strangers because she could not sleep by herself

Now that is new one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
quibbling here

No need to be expert on cock size. Just admit you meant 2 inches wide-edit error

Basic geometry no expert needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

No need to be expert on cock size. Just admit you meant 2 inches wide-edit error

Basic geometry no expert needed

Profile indicates you are male.

Tough to believe you never wrapped tape measure around cock.

Your own that is

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Can't believe that even the writer would use a lame excuse she used on him to cheat!

That's really pathetic....especially that he would keep her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

This author is as predictable as JPB. What a pile of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not bad story

What you should've done is re-wrote your wedding vows and draw up a post-nup state if you have sex in any shape or form you're out of here with the clothes on your back.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Sad ending, he did the right thing. He manned up put the past in the past and proved he was a real man who although his pride and ego were bruised his love was still there. And yes she cheated which is bad but she did not have intercourse. All the anonymous critics here, I will bet have cheated at some point to some degree on their wives but think it is OK foe them to do it because they men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"a cost/benefit decision"

Do you really want to go that cold, calculating route when suggesting it was a good idea for someone to stay with basically an invalid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ugh, timriv is at it again...

of course he attacks "anons", even though the stupid git isn't exactly showing us his age, gender, location...or anything really....because the ninny managed to ...what exactly? write out a silly name? attach it to some throw away e-mail to confirm his silly name is really his? piss off.

and of course he HUUwhite knights. "bla bla bla....if it was a man...you'd all be happy...bla bla bla...but when a womenz!!! does it....is bad"

no, no...you silly little hershey highway licker. even WOMEN...that you seem to speak for....enjoy seeing a cheater punished. it's a distinctly HUMAN quality. Many many men and women enjoy seeing justice. Just because you think beating your limp wrist against your concave chest and screaming, "I am soy, hear me stereotype!!!" doesn't get any panties wet for your still empty internet 'women that gave me sex' white board. okay? okay. glad we could clear that shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
story was okay.

but he should now get past his high horse and enjoy some woman to keep him company. this whole, "be a man" thing has really spiraled outta control, and not in a good way.

it was originally meant as stoicism. a man has emotions, but controls them. he has passions, primitive outbursts, but channels them. that sort of thing. it's all very greek/roman. what it doesn't mean.....is to accept all the world's slights and injustices thrown at you. it not only is toxic for the men that believe it, but toxic to the women that EXPECT it from men, and not themselves. it breeds toxic relationships. not just sexual ones. mother and son. sister and brother. male and female friends. fathers and daughters...ect.

i get he loves her. i might even believe she's sorry despite cheating on him on at least two different periods in their relationship. i'll even throw you a bone and believe she's too stupid to realize the level of disrespect she's shown as a pattern. so i'll believe she's finally grown up, just for you author. why can't he get some extra love? he's earned it. salve his ego. she's hurt it. he doesn't even have to be a rude dick about it. be very discreet. be more respectful than she ever was and do it in a motel. do it only a few times. why not? it's not ALWAYS about revenge. he could never do exactly what she did to him anyway. it's pointless. she's dumber now, and according to you....less physical with the husband, and he waits on her hand and foot more. plus add her past disrespect. a little stimulating convo, a bit of flirting, maybe more physical intimacy....why not give it to the poor sap.

rin-timmy tim is wrong btw. if you gender swapped them, i'd be more than happy to see the wife get some extra action.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 5 years ago
Bad

That is really bad writing, and a really bad story line.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
I BELIEVE THE WORD "WHIPPED"

belongs in this tale to give him answers, TK U MLJ LV NV

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
Hypocrite re: ugh, timriv is at it again...

unbelievable - sent from Anon!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

For the life of Me I can't comment on the story as I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!!!!!.....What a fucked up life he lives.....★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

CRAP STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So we have a morally narrow-minded, self-righteous douchebag for a husband and a incredibly stupid slut for a wife, does that about cover it? Not one redeeming reason to read this one again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TALK ABOUT TOTAL MISFORTUNE....

The cheating slut knew about the cameras at home so she went someplace away from the unsleeping eye to suck dick to her hearts content. To bad there was an accident that exposed her.

But then why would we have gotten to the point of his wondering about where she was? He should have had the lawyer deliver the divorce papers along with video of these different guys pumping cum down her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
True love

So rare to find in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with anon 03/11/19

she knew about the cameras, so she went out. women friends will lie to cover for their friends. especially cheating. i'v seen it happen one too many times.

let's pretend she didn't cheat...that one single time. she cheated a bunch of times in the past, and didn't have any clue as to how it would feel if roles reversed? no one can be that stupid. selfish, yes. she's selfish. she could have offered couple's counseling, or give him a free pass. but she put no effort into winning him back. all she does is beg and say the words, 'i'm sorry'. but since she keeps doing it, i don't think she is sorry.

i also find it hard to believe someone as toxic as her could have such a hold over a career successful guy with a 9inch long, 2 inch wide shlong. that's cat-nip for top tier women. and since i have yet to see what she offers him besides her pussy and mouth, i don't see any reason to keep her. no examples of her nursing him to health, being in his corner in some family drama, making him laugh, or just little gestures of love. all we see is a woman that likes to fuck. snore. no romance there. mr. porn star can get almost any pussy he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IT'S HARD TO SAY.......

Just how much shit this story is every aspect says this is sick faggot crap. So every time this guy looks in the mirror he sees a spineless, gutless, pisspoor excuse for a man but he loves a cheating slut enough to go through a lifetime of no respect for himself. Bullshit. Even a mental retard like his tramp wife would humiliate him and his weakness eventually. She knows that she can.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
I and that other guy???

Where did you learn your grammar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a 9" long, 2" around cock...

..... is a noodle.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just don't care for this one as cheating is cheating. I would have nothing to do with her after that.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

i dont get all these wimps who stay... there are plenty of fish in the sea and they just need to grow some balls and take a chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story. If you truly love someone you do what's necessary. The scum who comments are below are just sick fucks who jerk off in their parents basements to BTB stories. They lead miserable lives with no idea of what true love is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@buckeyebob,

At least he didn't say, "Me and that other guy, we went and..." :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zereozerozero... got it?

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
I’m sorry, this didn’t work for me.

Your characters have no complexity, no depth. They’re like cardboard cutouts. They do nonsensical things for no discernible reason, other than to move the painfully simplistic “plot” forward. The dialogue sounds like it was written by children.

Maybe take a writing course, if you really want to pursue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohhhh, MC didn't put her in an acid bath or a woodchipper. The LW Smoothbrains sho' gonna hate it. Yep. The no-writin' "ever' thang's jist cuuuck shiiit' cabal's jimmies are soooo rustled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, what happened to the driver who caused this mayhem? It wasn't that Allstate Mayhem guy, was it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous