All Comments on 'Fuck Me (Please)'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
sub_girl87sub_girl87almost 11 years ago
Mmm <3

Fuck, the noises and the choking, I loved this!

Winelover319Winelover319almost 11 years ago
I would call in sick and stay in bed with you...

...any time...Loved this except for the choking...the rest was great..I love the noises you make and your laugh is even sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I swear, when you said 'stop it , stop laughing' I just lost it. That way you said that line and your laugh was so incredibly sexy, I couldn't make it through and just came right there. Thank God your back, I don't know how I survived before.

KikishoesKikishoesalmost 11 years ago
OMFG

That was so hot I wanted to jump through the computer and fuck you.

pure_blisspure_blissalmost 11 years ago
holy shit

I didn't even make it through the whole audio! I was so horny that I came when I heard you stroking your cock. I'll try to make it to the end the second time around ;)

SecretlyWildSecretlyWildalmost 11 years ago
Oh fuck

Makes me want to tease you so badly

bigStudboybigStudboyalmost 11 years ago
fuckk

i really wanna fuck u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In love

Damn. You are a maz ing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy shit

I'm still pulsing from the two orgasms I had with you. This was incredibly sexy! I fucked myself with my dildo as if you were fucking me the whole time!!! I kept responding to your voice and moaning with you...I'd love to actually have phone sex with you! Whew!! Amazing job!

AlittlebitofsomethingAlittlebitofsomethingalmost 11 years ago
Holy fuck....holy fucking fuck

you are nearly tooo much for me omg, you better not stop making audios :P

SuperGirlJenSuperGirlJenalmost 11 years ago
It's ridiculous...

... But I think I'm in love! ;-)

SecretlyWildSecretlyWildalmost 11 years ago
Can't help it

I can't stop listening to this recording. I don't even want to search for any other audios. More...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!

My god, your voice is sexy! In a i-seriously-want-to-marry-you-and-have-sex-with-you-every-day-and-also-give-birth-to-your-children kind of way... Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jello legs

What an incredible way to start the day. When I can stand up again that is...thank you, gorgeous, for sharing.

BeccalynnBeccalynnalmost 11 years ago

Goodness, you're wonderful. There's nothing I enjoy more than to have my teasing be turned around just like it was here. I really, really needed that. I'm glad to have stumbled across this recording today. Thank you, lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your voice is sooooo sexy baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love

You're just- I don't even have words. Amazing! More!

7fantasia77fantasia7almost 11 years ago
Speechless with a side of shaky legs...

Went from cute to smoldering, sticky hott *licks lips* yummmm! I came undone with my legs on your shoulders mmmhm! I'm infatuated with your voice, captivated, enthralled, mesmerized--the adjectives are endless as to what your voice and your ever detailed scenarios/stories do to me ;) more please ~xo

XxWickedlySweetxXXxWickedlySweetxXalmost 11 years ago
Damn omg...

Oh my fuck... I almost came without touching myself your voice & that accent is smokin hot. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!!

I'd stay in bed with you any day. I'm just dripping after that. OMG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Request?

Mind making an audio with you being a male submissive? It would not only make my night, but my whole week. Would love to hear you moan and groan with alot of "fuck me" in it.

- K.

LovelyLinaLovelyLinaalmost 11 years ago
Simply Amazing~!

You.are.simply.amazing!!!! I feel like I just died and went to heaven! I came with you and it was so pleasurable and satisfying. You are definitely my favorite. Your accent and laugh had me swooning!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

British FilthBritish Filthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments/feedback!

Thanks to everyone who's taken a minute to post comments or email me feedback, you're all amazing and there will certainly be more to come soon. It's so great to know you enjoyed this, and what you'd like to hear in the future. If ever you want to get in touch directly, just email through the site and I'll get back to you. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am beyond words.......... :)

Thank you

(And yes, that you laughed and obviously had fun with it was so arousing. Love grunting and moaning and all, but the fun should not be forgotten.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best Ever!

Thank you so much for your wonderful audio stories! Not only have I found my favorite new way to pass an evening alone, but you're quite the good author too. I honestly can't think of a single critique other than get a better mic, because a voice like yours deserves to be heard! You've certainly given this anglophile a reason to stick around this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sexy as hell

Please keep it up, you're amazing at this and have made many ladies nights. Super sexy, I feel like I should send you a fruit basket or something to thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy Shit

That was so hot... I came with you! God your accent is so cute but rough and that laugh...! More, please!

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditealmost 11 years ago
I might have sprained my wrist..lol

This was fantastic! The transition from hard and begging to hard and pounding was phenomenal. I echo the anon sentiments in that you, my dear, are very talented. Please, record when you can. You make a lot of us very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am in love

Oh.

My.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck ME please!

All I can say is that I've never been this wet! I wish I could lick up your cum. I would swallow it while I looked into your eyes. I wish I could feel your tongue sliding up my pussy lips, sucking my clit. I want you to pound my cunt hard, pinching my tits. I want you to put your cock in my ass and your fingers in my pussy. I wish you did phone sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Omg... Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn

Holy shit. You got me so wet! Not only that but you made me cum so hard too! Fuck. Your voice is soooo damn SEXY! God, that accent! Mmmm (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ooohhhh i love rough

I got horny to your voice and u made my pussy so happy...

Short audio but i love it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

...I absolutely love this! I mean, I love all your work but this one, probably in my top 5. You sound so sexy begging, making me want to come find you and sit on your glorious dick until I scream. Any chance you'll make a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
god, you are perfect

god, this is the best audio you made. i masturbate while i listen to this and you made me cum not as i was expecting. god you are so hot i wanna lose my virginity to you. make me cum more please? :*

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 10 years ago
Gasping

My hair wet, disheveled, obscuring with stinging salt, m y vision of you laid splayed over my back. Gravity bear down as it holds us fast to the Earth. You pressing me deep into the bed.

My hands still taut, clinging to the bed frame as I gasp for air and consciousness.

Your living cock still surging deep as my cunt that spasms in desperate memory.... pulling, pining for more of you.

Your hearts rhythm dominates mine as your lips and tongue suck at the tense muscles of my neck and shoulder. Gradually your body holds sway over mine, you roll us, together to lay still connected, until our hearts slow some. We lay for a bit, tied together by swollen flesh and need. Content for awhile.

Until you feel a new trickle of slickness slipping around your shaft, sac and thighs.

My pussy clamps tight around your less needy cock as my back arches to slide you again balls deep. I undulate and grasp and pull the blood back into your cock.

Again Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of my biggest turn ons is knowing that I can make a guy desperate to the point where he loses control, thank you so much for making this. It made me so hot and wet listening to you, hope you make more like this ;) and if you're ever wanting in inspiration, I'd be glad to lend you my services xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Love You!

I came with you - as I was listening, I actually came at the exact same time you did. I cannot get over how amazing you are. Thank you so much for sharing yourself in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In love with a voice. That's new and shiny!

There's a real intelligence in the way you talk that sets you above the rest.

Oh, if only it were real. I would be in heaven.

Thankyou x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I cum on your command ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I could fuck you over and over again!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck me

Can you please fuck me???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very pleased

I surprisingly came exactly when you did. You Sir, are great at what you do!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfection

Fuck me please? I want you soo bad right now I'm on the verge of begging. Your voice is so fucking sexy. You really know what you're doing c;

Xxxx torie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is something about that incredibly sexy voice.

Your audios always get me soaked and begging for more. I love hearing your voice while I play with my pussy. I just can't get enough of you! Please keep these coming baby. ;-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck me. Please fuck me

God I can feel your hard cock already. I need you. I'm so fucking wet and I'm rubbing my pussy just like you said to do in your others. I really need that cock inside of me please.

NativeVixenNativeVixenover 10 years ago
;)

OMG, I think I have a new favorite! Loved every second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love hearing you beg

It's so hot, hearing you plead for someone to wrap her wet pussy around your cock mmmmmm.

SylviaSarsfieldSylviaSarsfieldover 10 years ago

I am so sad you stopped posting to literotica, no one can make me come quite like you do. Your voice, and that dirty mind of yours... it's just divine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You sound like Jude Law... It's a complete turn on for me... Keep them coming(;

thenotifiedoutcastthenotifiedoutcastabout 10 years ago
omg!!!

this audio took me to the edge and back i dont think ive ever been that horny from a single audio. i loved this orgasm thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i totally love your voice, it's so sexy and such a major turn on for me. You take me over the edge everytime.

Omg! I woud definitely miss work for that. Amazing! Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you daddy

Oh my god I have never came as hard as I do when it listen to your vioce. I love the way your so dominate but sensual and playful at the same time. You are so passionate and so seductive in your audios It's like I'm actually there and then the audio stops and I realize I'm still in my bedroom. I wish I was really there with so you can do these things to me it's amazing how you... I... It's like you hypnotize me with ur vioce and it's amazing!!! I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you daddy and I will always be your cum slut but will u do me a favor and make an audio for me and call me kitten in it please I would really appreciate it!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

britishfilth.tumblr.com is his blog, he posts studios there pretty frequently :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You've made me cum so hard, wish I could punish you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2:52

The 'Please fuck me' at 2:52 gets me every single time. *melt*

litbabe07litbabe07almost 10 years ago
Biting my lip..

I thought this was about you being submissive and helpless, but boy am I wrong. When you gained controll, it was just the hottest thing I've ever heard. It brought me over the edge. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Samantha

This one has made me cum many, many, MANY times. I often find myself thinking of this audio at work, and it makes me do some risky, naughty things. I haven't been caught yet, but i hope when I do, it's by a man with at least half your passion and your primal, overpowering urges.

chillydell75chillydell75almost 10 years ago
Wow

This audio always makes me cum. There's nothing I find hotter than hearing a man beg a woman to fuck him.

SexySuzy69SexySuzy69almost 10 years ago
Thank you for your wonderful stories

Hi

You have the most awesome sexy voice i have heard. i love your stories you have done and they really turn me on. So please do more and i shall continue to listen hope you can do one for me if you are not to busy. Look forward to more.

soullover80soullover80over 9 years ago
I don't think I could

hold out on you. It would be one of life's tougher challenges!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I keep finding myself listening to you every night its almost like an addiction but I just love cumming to your stories and that sexy voice of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love you begging me to fuck you it makes me cum so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
return user

I always always always cum (hehe) back to this audio out of them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my.... I literally came when you asked me to. Your accent, tone of voice, light-hearted comments followed by a sexy chuckle..... just drive me WILD. I listened to 4 of your videos in a row and I was absolutely dripping wet. You're excellent at what you do ;) Wish I could experience it in the flesh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
comment

Your voice is so fucking hot and when you and when you told me to cum I felt like I just had to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

You ask for me to cum and I did. It never happens like that. Truly amazing.

BrandiBlue212BrandiBlue212over 9 years ago
Me too

Over and over again...all day long...I'm in ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Addicted!

I rarely ever leave comments online, but you are amazing! Im in my late 20's and had never experienced an orgasm... until a few days ago with you! The way you speak as if the listener is really there with you is so intimate and your voice if so damn sexy!! I am addicted to you, it was wonderful sharing my 1st O with you and honestly.. WOW! ;) Thank you for sharing your sexyness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You are just Amazing! I Love your videos. You had me dripping in the first minute ad a half. Your accent is just Sexy!. Love You. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy shit balls

That was spectacular... Wish I could get a man to want me that bad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ooft!!

Wow I am coming to hunt you down and never let you leave the house :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I want to fuck you so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck

I can't even breath. You're my fucking sex dream. Please tell me how do you look like... See your fucking green, brown or blue eyes... I just want to imagine you while I'm cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my god!!

I came so hard hearing your voice!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I fucking love your voice

I want your cock in my pussy..pounding it..rubbing against it's walls..your balls slapping my clit..oh fuck!!

DixonsMamaDixonsMamaover 8 years ago
Love it

I loved the ending, hearing you breathe so hard! That was super hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

sexy sexy sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crossdresser

Forget the ladies come and fuck me.I'm dressed in womens satin panties flesh stockings and suspenders.I want you to take me and make me scream.I'm rubbing my cock right now just thinking about it.

SubmissiveblondebabySubmissiveblondebabyover 8 years ago
Woh

So tell me who do you think about when you make these. They are so good. God yea. Make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I feel so hot and nice when you fuck me

preciousthingspreciousthingsabout 8 years ago
Yummmm

Listening to you while I made myself cum was probably the closest I'll ever get to having sex with Doctor Who (Tennant) so thank you for sounding so fucking sexy and English. British. whichever. Damn.. So incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my GOD!!!!

So hot!!! Your voice alone makes me want to cum!!

Came so hard and dripping wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking hot

Omg ......I'm working my way through all your audio's and I've cum with every one of them ! If you were mine I'd never let you out of bed !

SweetSassySubSweetSassySubalmost 8 years ago

Oh my goodness. Every time damn it. I browse through multiple stories, never really finding the right one....but then I always come back to yours. You have all the ravings that say how amazing you are and I'm adding a comment on top of that. Seriously....the way you speak, your tone of voice....any woman or person would be lucky to have you/this in their life. Like damn. It's nice to hear the guy want to be fucked and verbalize it, I just don't think that happens often enough and it's a huge turn on, oh and the groans at the end when you come are always what get me. You're stories are the most intense and wonderful thing I've come across (haha pun intended). Keep up the good work, more stories please, I know it might sound repetitive/cliche but wish I was your girl and got ravished like this. Whoever you are with better understand and be grateful for what they have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE

You really sound like that one youtuber who reacts to Kpop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So fucking HOT

UnexplainableGirlUnexplainableGirlalmost 8 years ago
Oh wow...

your accent and how rough and sweet you are at the same time.... That's hot!i can feel my heart accelerate and my pussy all wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex God

Ugh. I've been listening to you for about two years or so. After hearing every one of them, I kept looking around for something new to exite me as much as you did. Id say I enjoyed the past few people I've found, but God fucking damnit, you make me cum like no other. Even coming back to ones I've already heard makes me soaked, even still. Fuck, every single audio is perfect. You sir, have a gift. And that gift makes me (and thousands others) climax soooo fucking hard, it's unbelievable. Xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

I'm seriously worn out right now because of you and god you accent is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

So i just came to this site..listened to a few storys and was like meh.. then i found this. Oh my god was this hot. I started cuming and didnt even touch myself. And specially since i like to tease very much, just as you were describing hehe. And when you said stop smiling, i was actually smiling, it jusy felt so great. It was just perfect.. cant wait to hear some more .

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Came at your command

<3 love it. I am yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus

Ok so I have been liking on this site for some good audio

Shit and I came across you (lol came) and like fuck, you make it feel like real and since I am a HUGE tease I found this so great

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No fucking way

Omg. I never tease so from this point of view I really like it. I also came with the guy. I really like his accent. He sounds really handsome if that makes scence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whoa this is amazing!

When I first listened to this audio recording it made me cum 3 times, I love this so much and when ever I finger myself while listing to this I just gets me everytime

Loved it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fave!

Never fails to make me cum when listening to this! Such a teasing and dominant voice.

aritabbbaritabbbabout 7 years ago
My god

your laugh and voice got me. I cant even type, need to clean myself, thank you for the amazing orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck yes

Perfection... came so hard fucking myself along with you. Ahhh my god :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2020 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....

SIMILAR Stories