All Comments on 'Across The River'

by LOVEndLAUGHTER

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ookaaay!!!!!

That was just waaay tooo short. I can't give any kind of an opinion on it. I love this site but please people stop putting all these ridiculously short chapters up here. And I don't know about anybody else but when I read a book I like to read it from beginning to end without all these long breaks in between. Either post longer chapters, more than one chapter at a time or just wait until you finish the story then post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon. What are you talking about?

Yes it was short, I guess it was intended to be short - and complete! There is no indication that this piece was to be the opening chapter of a series or anything but a piece complete in itself, and a neat one at that. Anon, please post your comments where they are relevant.

There is an alternative answer to your complaint. Just wait until all parts are posted and then read them in one go - problem solved without whinging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2nd anon

It says "Chapter 1: The River", so it's quite obviously not a complete story. It does show promise of being a good one, however.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago
Undecided

On the fence with this one. It has potential to be a good story if there will be more chapters.

cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07about 11 years ago
I like it!

I feel like someone is going to find her floating and maybe save her from the terrible family she has. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Nice Start

like to hear more of Nyla and her family and how things change.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldabout 11 years ago
I like it...

I really REALLY would like to see where this goes. keep it up.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago
I am intrigued!!

The story has just begun and I hate Nyla's human incubator, incubators husband and his devil spawn. I do hope that she will rescued and the man who rescues her is fine as hell. Please save her from drowning and her incubator and her new family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

hope you update soon. great start!

bredrebredrealmost 11 years ago
Amazing

please, please update this amazing story....great beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Update what you twits? Short, simple and lovely story.

Beautiful story, love the characters, the theme, the setting, the now deceased head strong Nyla. Lovely story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous