All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by Miles63

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Air = heir

Your using a homonym and spelling a word as it sounds and not the one that you mean.

Miles63Miles63almost 11 years agoAuthor
Air= Heir?

Just want to say that writing to sound like the word was NOT my intention & to be honest is probably a typo, please stop sending me grammar corrections as I can't do anything about them now can I? lol. I write these stories on Literotica for fun and for others to enjoy, I put most of my efforts into writing scripts or novels. I write erotica to fill the writing void between projects & I do filter through to find grammar mistakes but I don't spend a lot of time doing it as these are just for fun. I got the idea as a female writer I have met is getting published for writing male Gay Erotica, so I thought I would write for a fetish & see what happens, obviously people love my stories & I am very humbled by it & I want to continue writing for them. Thank you :-)

james_38671james_38671almost 11 years ago
HOT

i loved it and stayed hard most of the way, i hav been fortunate to meet one sexy shemale and be with her a few times till she moved , she was so hot

i almost was in love with her would drive 4 hours to meet her now if i could

i want more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cool story

Pretty cool story. I read it once, and it is awesome.

Miles63Miles63over 10 years agoAuthor
Follow me on twitter

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest story news and q&a's, follow @ LTR_miles63

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breath vs breathe

Breath is a noun.

Breathe is a verb.

Cute story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Much enjoyment!

Good story you have here, was turned on all the way through. Backstory was well thought out and the spell was great with loopholes for both sides.

It did have some unnecessary repetition near the end of the transformation, particularly with the bra paragraph, just something to look out for next time.

HellCat_SundryHellCat_Sundryalmost 6 years ago

I definitely lol'd. Clever Evelena 👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot, but...

I had a lot of fun reading this, except for one part: The transphobic language. Took me out of the story every time. "Shemale." "Tranny." Like how are you gonna have a story that is basically centered around a trans fantasy and yet talk about what is essentially a non-op trans woman (under a trance to be one albeit, but nevertheless) like she's wrong and some abhorrent thing the other guy could never or should never be attracted to on his own?

priapiimentulapriapiimentulaover 2 years ago

I keep coming back to this story. It's really sexy and it makes me so hard!

davefly_ontdavefly_ont4 months ago

i would love to be jake becoming Giselle ,my dream is to transistion to a shemale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous