All Comments on 'Secret Cumming'

by LilJacks

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyalmost 11 years ago

Enjoyed your story. Liked the nice twist at the end. Good work. My browser won't let me rate it. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice development of the story. It flows well, and it is a good read.

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
A really nice story.

I liked the flow of it, and the twist at the end.

LUstfuLL_VIrgIN_GirLLUstfuLL_VIrgIN_GirLabout 10 years ago
Wow

Although I've never liked gay stories, this is a first for me. You had it so well written even though it's short that it drew me in. Love the little twist at the back. Thumbs up!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY VERY HOT

Nicely done, so fucking hot I shot my load too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story, well done

It won't let me rate it or I would give it 5 stars I just wish it was longer, or had a part two hope you do that sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story! 2 men actually figuring out that they're gay! One saying he was bi. Sounds like a future of love making and a relationship starting to blossom. I would love to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, reminds me of my first sex with a boy in school. He was athletic and gorgeous. I fantasised about him all the time. During a weekend camping trip it finallly happened. I was licking his asshole looking up at his erect cock and I just felt so completely gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous