All Comments on 'Not Yet, Miss Foster'

by OutdoorKitty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Wow!

This was a really tingly story - so full of expectation you simply MUST continue it! What an introduction to a new writer's talent! Thank you for sharing this amazingly sexy story with us - and please bring us more - soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm sure future consults regarding her assets will be most interesting!

I so enjoy realistic fantasies such as this. Wonderful character development in a short space of time. A well baited hook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

don't let us wait too long for the next chapter... please...

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
An outstanding account

of the beginning of a sub's voyage of self-discovery. I'll be looking for more. Many thanks.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

What anticipation! You built it all so well. Thoroughly enjoyed the read, could feel myself getting embarrassed along with her. Very sexy. Looking forward o the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

I absolutely can't wait to see how this plays out. Please don't make it too long of a wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
welcome new author

I'm all tingly and my pulse is racing. All from a brief, semi-public conversation. What will the next chapter do to me?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Someone's timbers are going to get shivered before this one's over.

Its the sense of restraint conveyed that sells this. That betrays the innate, coiled power behind that casual forbearance. It makes a skimming, reader inured to work by those have but half a clue, slow down, take note and bookmark this story for future reference.

So, kudos on a sublime prelude. Let the quivering begin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anticipation

NOTHING has happened yet, and yet you have your audience aquiver. Cudos. Wonderfully written foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:)

Lovely set-up for a longer tale (hint, hint!).

You're writing style and wit are fully enjoyable; your banter and characterization fast and refreshing. I smiled and giggled and enjoyed your main character wiggling as she navigated her first encounter with this Dom. Looking forward to reading more of your work~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

Please write more!! Sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good

excited to see what you write next

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years ago
Oh you tease!

Leave 'em wanting more, eh? An object lesson in setting up erotic tension without explicit content. Brilliant. I look forward eagerly to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love this!

What a sexy set-up! As someone who posts dirty stories on the sly, I have this fantasy of meeting a woman who listens to and gets off on my stories. You've captured that feeling perfectly. Part of me feels like you don't even need to write the rest, we know what's gonna happen, he's gonna dominate her, etc etc. This, THIS is the sexiest part of the story, the mental foreplay of their first meeting. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

Quite lovely

Beautifully written in a nice easy flowing style and the scene is set, including letting her subtly know that she will actually be in charge.

Nice to see your use of an older woman too. It makes a refreshing change for us guys over 40 !!

Well done and roll on chapter 2

jengx4jengx4almost 11 years ago

Absolutely perfect first story!! Please don't make me wait too long for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG

my husband would be pissed but damn if I would not love to have this happen to me and the financial guy would be Mark Davis. I have watched just too many of his videos on Kink.com. God that man is talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
is this

it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great start, cant wait to read more!!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I would have loved reading what happens next. A lot of potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous