All Comments on 'Helping Out Her Friend'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Are these real events?

Are these real events or fantasy?

The reason I ask is your writing has a very matter-of-fact style, like you're jotting down events in a diary to refresh your memory. Not much in emotional detail or character development either, which supports the feel that this is a page from a personal diary.

If that's intentional, then it's well done, if a bit boring. Would have liked more insight into these characters actions and why they chose these paths.

It was easy to read with no glaring grammatical or spelling issues.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Original

You go in totally different directions with your writing. I like the originality. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erratic

Your story jumped around a lot, and there wasnt much justification for or against a continued relationship with the new gal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Too erratic, learn to slow down, maybe an editor could help with that.

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years agoAuthor
Continuation from It's Not Cheating if series

I am new to writing erotic. This story was a continuation of the characters I introduced in the It's Not Cheating If series. It is fiction with some personal experience thrown in. The late night meeting of the three characters was based on a true event, but no sex occurred. The sex between friend and husband was a fantasy unfulfilled. I had described both main characters in more detail in first series and didn't think I needed to rehash that here. I thought the mention of how upset wife was and the husband's need not to cause that kind of pain in her again would be explaination enough as to why the husband didn't continue with friend. I have quite a few stories with the married couple as main characters and need to know if I need to describe them in detail with each story. Thanks for the helpful critism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cuckie fag crap *

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Good story 5*

You are developing well as a Literotica author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable.

But yeah, as some of the other comments have indicated, you'd benefit from an editor in polishing up your work. Not horrible issues, though.

Neat concept - I've never liked cheating bitches (or bastards for that matter), but I have no issue with a consenting relationship that is considered open with whatever rules a couple lays down for themselves. Raises the question though, in a relationship like this where the deal is inherently imbalanced because of her allowing him a taste of the strange, what happens if she eventually wants to try some herself? What's fair, and what isn't?

Seems to me those are questions that should be answered before initiating the third-woman foray, but it was at least conveniently wrapped up with the wife deciding she definitely did NOT like the emotional repercussions of letting her husband play around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BBL likes it!!!!!

Is he beginning to mellow out? If he likes cuckie women them maybe his murder rate of cheating slut whores will decrease some.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Continuation

If it uses the characters from the author's previous series, one of two things should happen. Either add a chapter to the series* OR mention in a preface the most salient chapter(s) in the series to allow the reader to (re)familarize him/herself with the background! Some readers will not avail themselves of this option BUT others will, if assisted at little author effort!

The story was poignant and showed off a TLHubby at his best

*Preferably the former!.

An Awful CadAn Awful Cadalmost 11 years ago

"tiger striped couch" - brilliant!

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes Tiger Striped

Yes, my wife and I had a tiger striped couch early in our marriage. It was made in the '70's and we got it from one of her cousins. We both loved it. It was 7' long, low to the ground, and wide enough for us to lie on it in each other's arms comfortably. We had fallen asleep on it numerous times watching late night TV after work and did enjoy sex on it occasionally.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Given this is effectively chapter eight of "It Is Not Cheating If...", did it not cross his mind that Sandy was promoting this 'loan' as a pretext for her fucking other guys again? As for her adverse reaction to seeing him and Katie together, hypocrisy tends to be rife in these situations. The closing sentence is intriguing: does Sandy find him another partner, or does he cheat?

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Very bad ending

I never scored your story because I hated the ending - Katie died ????.

That's a bit sick, no, very sick - Katie should have been fucked to her hearts content & made pregnant if needs be - killing her off is a repugnant repulsive selfish act,

So I am NOT going to be a bitch & give you a low score because up until you killed Katie off, I loved it all. You WOULD have scored a full five stars IF Katie had been properly fucked & impregnated - if not by you, then get some young well-hung athletic stud to service Katie.

It WAS a great story up until the end.

Sarah Leather. London, England.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks but no thanks for your story

Why are you posting a sex negative piece in a sex positive community.

The only woman that really enjoys sex are mortally ill. Even the popes in this day and age are cautiously sex positive. All the participants are given an alibi like they had done something wrong.

It appears that it is a chapter torn out of one of your series. Please figure out if you want us to connect your dots or not and either post it as chapter 8 or under another name.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
This one didn't do it for me, sorry

This author has a few good stories but many of them are very erratic like this one was. They also are rushed.

However, the author had a great imagination and many of the stories, especially like this one and several others the author had written could have gone in so many different and wonderful directions it is sad this didn't.

It's sad this author is no longer writing because this person really had great potential to be a very very good Literotica writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous