All Comments on 'Leasa's Graduation Ch. 2'

by LeasaJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic Leasa

God, how I love to read these nasty stories from a cute little blonde like you Leasa. I wish Leasa had told daddy what these men were doing to her and daddy would have told her that she had to let them have her because he couldn't afford to have trouble with the help. Then each night she comes home and daddy asks her what they did to her that day. He also convinces her to tell him all the dirty details and as she tells him she can see him getting hard and she knows it is only a matter of time before he will be doing her too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what a change

leasa goes from a lily white prima donna to a fuckbunny slave for a bunch hugely endowed older overweight black men.so be it.everybody needs a job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO HOT!!

So, so HOT! This story is just right up my alley!! I love much older men and that gangbang at the end totally made me wish I were Leasa!! Would be even better if her Daddy were watching it all, beating off furiously while she gets nailed by all those studs! YUMMY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
boning u

guy from texas

love to bone u sometime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
leasa grad

hot story write more like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful!!

I love this series - so hope there will be more!! you are a natural on writig liek this... any chance you would be interested in writign one with me in it? (I would so love that)

get back to me - busty.jessica.bj@gmail.com

kisses and more, keep up all the good work!

/bj

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62almost 11 years ago
Wow!!

Love the way you narrated the story and the dominant sub angle however the gangbang did nothing for me. I skimmed thru that part. However, a good story just not one of my favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Leasa's aftermath

You would have done more to tell what happened to her afterward. You just told of what happened to her dad. Did she still make it past graduation? Did she go to college like she was supposed to with those high academics? She was still qualified. Or did that get taken away at the last minute? Was she kicked out of her home by her parents instead? Did she just stay under Big Henry's control as his whore, or did he sell her out? Did she just give up and become a prostitute in the ghetto, deciding that's how she saw herself in just one day? Or was there redemption for her? Or even revenge? Kim Kardashian got the last laugh after the porn video done by her ex-boyfriend. Can we get an encore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Consequences......

I'm surprised Leasa didn't catch a STD.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous