All Comments on 'Naked at a Public Pool: Trial Run'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
At just over 5 feet tall, Christen possess a pair of 38 DD’s that just won’t quit.

As in won't quit pitching her forward and giving her back ache?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Boy, I wish I'd booked into that motel. (However, I agree with the previous comment that Christen's breasts are somewhat out of proportion to her frame.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant depiction of female eroticism towards naked pool recreation. 5 + votes

Whether male or female; choosing nakedness in public areas must remain individual to the personality involved! [Shock value; surely a matter of personal intention.] Most readers understand that 'exhibitionists' thrive on sexual fulfillment, provided by those considered too shy to expose themselves to similar nakedness. Long live all 'CFNM' advocates!

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 11 years ago
Share bay share

Next time let the wife get her wetness taken care of. First they watch your wife, then its your turn to watch your wife getting fucked by them.

Looking forward to more stories.

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years ago
I wish I was as brave as Christen!

Very sexy indeed, and had a ring of authenticity about it. And to the commenters who doubt Christen's bust size - 38DD is not out of proportion for an otherwise small woman. I am absolutely sure of this as I am 5'1" and 34E, and manage to stand up just fine, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Predictable

Somewhat predictable storyline. Below standard for Naked1. But as a fan I like it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wife loves to show off

pretty bloond wife loves the nude beach. she lies on blanket with her full pussy just died black. i take a beach chair seat a few yards away and watch the parade of guys go by as she lies there reading a book. we get back to the motel room and she is soaking wet.so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was hot

As a teenager, two of my friends stripped off my bikini at a hotel pool that we were partying at one night. One of them ran out of the pool area and threw my bikini in the dumpster. I didn't have a towel or anything at all, so I had to be totally naked no matter if anyone came by.

A guy did walk past and see me. It really turned me on. I walked the whole way back up to our room nude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My husband and I make it our job to have sex in every hotel hot tub we stay in. I recommend people try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wowie zowie!

I can't wait to see what happens at the rec center! That story is a real turn-on for novice exhibitionists like me! I hope you never get in trouble with the authorities! Good luck on your future endevors, from one who envie you for your daring -do:-)

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 9 years ago

perfect story for the perfect scenario. well written and very much enjoyed it seems. Hope Christen enjoys the Rec center and more open nudity to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great! exhibition story

My dick got hard at your wife's boldness to get naked in front of strangers and I could hardly keep myself from going off when she would walk naked up to them and talk with them standing in front of them naked. Great story, I wish my wife was like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great work

love the concept and fhe thrill of two people enjoying the naughty thrills in life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous