All Comments on 'The Yard'

by burlingtonsue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Back yard

Nice going Sue, this story was better than the other, although the comments still hold true. Don't be discouraged though, it takes time to get the story well written. I've been writing for years and still spend most of the time editing. But its all fun and that's the way it should be. Your stories read like you're having fun writing them and that's what counts, don't get caught up in the "right or the wrong" of the business.

Thanks

T

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 11 years ago
I'm enjoying your stories

And after checking out your profile picture, to connect a face with the story, I enjoy them even more!

I do agree with the comments on your first story - it would be great if you could slow down a little and develop the story and the character a little more. I'd especially like to read more about your feelings while being watched.

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years ago
Another sexy snapshot

Again, I actually liked the rather fleeting nature of the story. It felt like a snapshot from real life. And I got the sense that you really enjoyed writing it, which is the main thing!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 11 years ago
Visit My Yard

Wish that you were the neighbor across the street that I could invite to view my daylilies and enjoy some chilled white wine. Keep writing please.

camerons_storiescamerons_storiesalmost 11 years ago
Incredible!

The story built the tension from mild to scorching hot. I wanted to see how far she would take it, and I couldn't read fast enough to find out. The thing that got me so much with the story was the woman's need for excitement. It was intoxicating. Great job with the story Sue!

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
getting better

Another good story. More exciting than the first. I scrolled forward to see how long it was and was pleased to see this was also short and sweet. Some times I find myself skimming over narrative on the longer stories. Not going to happen with your first two efforts. Easy to read. Still, do a couple more rereads before submitting. Otherwise, loved the effort. Hope you do more along this line. Maybe your third story (which I am about to read) is linked to these first two. Keep it up (Opps, did I really say it like that?).

BodyartistBodyartistover 10 years ago
Another Gem

Great Story, linking your pic, to the story gives it a double boost, for sure.

How we all wish we lived next door to you........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Real!

As fate would have it I was in my own backyard on a sunny summer's day reading your story on my laptop. Just when I thought I couldn't get any harder I read the line "Chuck was about to watch me have an orgasm." Soooo hot! I only wish you were one of my neighbors. For now I'll just dream and wait impatiently for you to write some more like this one. Great work...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For the ladies !

At our house it is usually me that am naked all the time. It helps that I work from home as I am an artist and specialize in erotic art. My wife has brought several of her girlfriends home from time to time and they have all caught me naked. Many of them have posed for me. One of our friends posed for my favorite painting of a young girl catching cum on her tongue, which I supplied while my wife watched and took pictures. Our friends know they will catch at least one of us naked and visit often.

Bare469 and Naked469

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 8 years ago
Erotic

I found it extremely erotic to imagine this woman wearing her bra and panty in her yard while being watched. Her getting naked and cumming for her neighbor is so sexy. And then talking to him while she is dressed knowing what he has seen is erotic as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous