All Comments on 'Brother's Wants, Sister's Needs'

by 12Wintersun34

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
didn't catch my interest

seemed some what boring and didn't hold my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good

I think it was a good start and ready for the next ch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bit harsh

It was ok, I read it to it's cum filled end, made my cock hard!

Write another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MMMmmmmm!

Got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Way

Not even remotely believable. Zero stars if there was such a thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it want her as my sister!

5 stars! Loved the story.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Great story. Chapter two will be even better.

puncturepuncturealmost 11 years ago

That ws a great story. More please

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

I'd like to read more of their sexual love affair, and how his sister realizes that her brother is the best man for her, and his cock does something special to her when it's pushed deep in her pussy. Something she has never felt before from other men, and her brother does it so easily, by just fucking her.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
better than porn

The fact that you kept their characters till the end of the story and not just the beginning like cheap pornos just makes me want more of this now

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago

It was ok for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story I've ever read.

I consider myself seasoned in the incest section on literotica since I've been here for about 3 or 4 years (always anonymous. Never liked accounts). This has got to be the best story I've ever read on literotics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I laughed at the anon below that said it wasn't even remotely believable, lol. Really? The only thing I could find unbelievable is that some moron would leave a hot girlfriend that was fucking him AT LEAST fourteen times a week!! I mean, really?! Why would you leave that awesomeness and even risk the chance that some girl you have your eye on could even hold a candle?! Hopefully his new girl is only putting out once or twice a week, serves him right, hehehe! Hell, how do you even have time to find another girl when your gf is keeping you that busy? Lol.

Sad that there isnt a part two :( it was a pretty fun story!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Nicely Done

I really enjoyed this but it left me wanting more. It's a shame so many writers post a couple stories and then just disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess so! We need to see more chapters. In my world if it's suppose to happen, this is the way it happens. Keep it coming. Don't worry about bullshit (incest) you'll get in comments. Give us a real naughty one that drips with sex. She's built for it, and he's got to learn how to perform. Sounds like he's got it to, just needs an education, and she's the one to teach him. Good grammar and editing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so hot. That X is really a dumbass. If you have a hot gf as that, why would you be looking elsewhere. Everything that looks better is necessarily so. Please write more. You're a great writer that keeps you wanting more.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
And what a beautiful beginning it was.

Don’t stop NOW!

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous