All Comments on 'Burglar Surprise'

by ErotickWriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think I should hate this . . .

. . . but I don't.. You have managed to stand on that slender line between nonconsentual and rape, and not fall over the edge. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
funny huh?

Women immasculate men and want them to act submissive in the world, and can't reconcile when they secretly long for this in the bedroom and don't get it cause they have turned their man into a sissy. You wont her this from a man unless you let him be one all the time. That includes giving it up when yournot in the mood too. Real men have needs. You don't acknowledge them the next time you want this don't be surprised their balls are gone. Know the fastest way to cure a Hardin? Say boundaries.

.

pentheswordpentheswordalmost 11 years ago
Very hot

Nicely done. Only complaint is you didn't "show" the reader her begging for it, you only told us.

rainshine19rainshine19almost 11 years ago
minor issue

When did the robbers untie her hands? The story did not line up when Collie was fucking her the last time, and she began to rub his chest..

ErotickWriterErotickWriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
re: Minor Issue

He untied her hands while she was giving Jason a blowjob the first time. Hope that clears up any confusion! Thx.

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesalmost 11 years ago

Loved the way your story made me feel. Thank you keep up the good work.

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontalmost 11 years ago
Stunning. Hubby is away

Stunning. Loved it. Hubby is away right now, might go and leave a window ajar !!!!!

Just kidding

Well done

Olivia

writeonmylipswriteonmylipsabout 10 years ago
LOVED it!

This was excellent. Such vivid descriptions...very nice piece. Thank you for sharing.

boraddaboraddaover 9 years ago
My Wife wants me to be a Burglar

Wife enjoyed this story, now she wants me to be

a Burglar, and treat her like in this story

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Hi ErotickWriter,

I'm in love with your story Burglar Surprise. Would you mind if I translated it? Please contact me.

Yours sincerelly,

Sandy

sandy.likes.to.write@gmail.com

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

That was bloody fantastic. I read it twice and savored every word. Well Done and Thank You.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 3 years ago
Good sex descriptions.

Excellent descriptions of orgasms from the female point of view. I often have trouble with stories about women who love being raped and humiliated -- it seems as though, if one is not already a confirmed sub, it doesn't seem plausible. But this story was pretty convincing, within its own fantasy universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so thoughtful and well written! Amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous