All Comments on 'Out on a Boat'

by markbrownbear

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Sad*

Most writers warn when they post weird stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If anyone is thinking of reading this...

don't bother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Has promise

Showed great promise , rushed ending .. Great beginning

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Closet Gay

Being married is simply denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where's the middle?

That was rushed

lawrenclawrencalmost 11 years ago
Nothing left

Dump her.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Excuse you

for this brainfart you just had, because it's too short and majorly lacking in information to qualify as a story. Kinda like Pluto no longer holding planet status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another wimp sorry excuse of a story.

Typical garbage posted here for the limp-wrist crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The best part was that it was so short

The bad part was everything you wrote. I'm not entirely certain on what planet this was erotic; but thanks for not making it longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do Not Read This

1* Because I cnnot give you less. Poorly written. Pooly concieved Just poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I had a better dump this morning

You are brown something alright, pitiful. Besides being a little cuck you must have P.E.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
giveawsy

You gave away the slant of the story right away. Even with a short story there are ways to build some tension. Not badly written but also not developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Showed promise

But way too short. Build the middle more and the charactors and the content. Realllt too short to be good but lots of promise of quality. Write her side next and build the story

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 11 years ago
More Development

This had the makings of a good story, but needed more development of characters and theme. Why not have the wife give more details of the six previous encounters. Try again.

ythebadgerythebadgeralmost 11 years ago
Very poor

Rushed and badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is no LW tale

This is a chuck or gay, bisexual tale. eat your wife after 6 men did her, very

sick boy. poor writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

That was it? Not much here, perhaps try non-erotic next time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a bunch of crap/you call this a story

a chucky husband who lets his wife fuck 6 guys bareback .this writer needs to get real or end his posts .to short and just a sick story..

Ducky7Ducky7almost 11 years ago
Lucky girl to have a loving husband

She needs to have her friend come over next weekend to help her with hubby to repay him for his kindness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yawn

The husband really got off on it. Our only interest is cheating and the husband arising to heroic stature of manhood and slaughtering the whore bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You have to be a sick bastard to eat cum out of your wife. All the cucky bullshit around is getting very old. Get some help as you have a very sick fetish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the Point

Loved it! Got right to the point of what a husband like this wants.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Filthy.

Loved it. 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Three types of feedback

A). Evangelists who haven't read LIT's definition of LW.

B). Fellow Travelers who love the theme.

C). LITerary critics who judge on quality of writing, largely independent of theme.

The author will improve the most by studying those commenters in group C. Hubby's orientation towards a HotWife is kinda hinted at fairly early, but that is masked by his alcohol consumption status. It is possible they have a very open lifestyle, OR that he takes her (and maybe his) marital vows very seriously but is too drunk to process the implications of what she is saying! Sweetie's interest in the proffered nautical adventure is much easier to read, certainly when she wants a new bikini...and in-your-face clear when she plans a trim.

The middle needed either a shift in PoV, or a thorough de-briefing upon her return. The cream-pie test was poorly done. If he had a known history of doing that, even if just on his own goo, then it would have been gratuitous but acceptable...to Reader Groups B & C only! Group A would have wigged-out even further!

The comment on tension is very germane. MarkyBB generated a major Yawn on a potentially Very Hot Theme!

2.5 just barely 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good as far as it went but would like the second installment. :-)

Easysex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why ???

Why would anyone write such a pile of shit ? Again I ask Why ??

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
$20 Dollar Whore

You're better off paying for a whore. Get plenty of variety and it's cheaper than a whore for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
eat a diseased cunt, get real

just a whore plying her trade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She fucked 6 guys bareback, and you ate her?

W.T.F. a paid whore is smarter than that, and even a gay pimp wouldn't fucking eat her, this is demented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The question I have for all you anonymous folks who trash these themed stories, is why don't you just go back to the section where you can jack off reading about fucking your little sister?

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Character Development

Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'mm......no real story here, no character development. Apparently neither had any concerns about "cheating" so I guess I shouldn't worry about their relationship....but really the story was pretty boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-the question I have..........

Are you making your sister available for us dickhead. Let us know, we'll gladly fuck her for you or maybe you're already doing that. Care to share?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ignore the jerks

Loved it. Really hot to enjoy a sexually open woman. And going down on her is considerate and showing you share everything with her.

Why is everyone so judgmental? Go read something else.

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
To Chytown......

Chytown you can always tell a cuck story. The writers' always describes their wives bodies just before the wives go fucks another man or three. And he always say how hard his dick gets while hes thinking about her. thats how you know it's a cuck story check others and you'll see what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just another faggot husband story

What a pile of shit. And fuck you if you can't handle the truth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stop writing please..

What a load of shit! Unbelievable that you dare to publish that proof of your lack of talent. Sorry...even one star is too much credit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-ignore the jerks

The only ass that needs to be ignored is you. Didn't somebody ever tell you that public feedback is exactly what it says, "public feedback". Who the fuck are you to deny anybody their opinion. Only this jerk of a writer can do that, by deleting or not allowing. Anybody that gave this story five stars doesn't know the meaning of the word "erotic". Perverted and sick maybe, a wimp ass cuckold into humiliation and slurping cum from his whore wife, who could have picked up any kind of disease. Yea, yea, it's just a story.

BigNightOutBigNightOutalmost 11 years ago
Her side...

Be great to hear her side of the story... :)

roughmanroughmanalmost 11 years ago
Many frigid people here

Hot theme, could have been better written though, and longer. It is amusing to read the comments from all those tense and frigid readers who obviously never have experienced anything sexually interesting. The rage is just hilarious when you consider the fact that they voluntarly visit an erotic site. Do we want to read boring stories of faithful and moral sex within marriage? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey toughman

erotic and disgusting are two different things. Don't act like this kind of fetish is normal. You must be a supreme cucky if you think we are frigid because we think eating another mans cum out of your wife is disgusting.........much less 6 men. 95% of men would puke if someone just brought up a situation like that without even any details. Since the thought of eating cream pies being gross makes me frigid then, I'll happily be called Ice man the rest of my life. You've gone way too far off in fetish land. A trip back to the real world might be in order!

roughmanroughmanalmost 11 years ago
Regarding the frigid

For the record: eating cum is NOT my thing. Horny, cheating wives who act out their lust, on the other hand... My point was to point out the paradox that there are so many people here who read these stories and act really provoked and indignated of the idea that a wife can have sex with other men. What are these people doing here? I don't like nazis, and therefore i do not visit nazi-sites, see?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I bet she was yummy!

I would love to feast on her cum filled cunt before fucking sevenths!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Another piece of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Roughman they're not frigid

I don't think they're frigid. I think they're intellectually limited and horribly intolerant of any sexual fascination they don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad, really, really bad.

There's nothing in the story about being out on the boat. Thtere's no character development. We find out that she's a slut, and he's a wimpy cuckold. That's all. The original set up was great for a story. However, instead of her having some qualms about going, but relenting to help her friend, she goes and gets waxed, and buys the slutiest bikini she can get. The author should have had her buy a sexy, but somewhat discrete suit. Then have her express some reluctance in the morning, and then have the husband become a reluctant, or alternatively a willing cuckold as she describes to him what occurred on the boat. Great set up for a story, but utterly wasted by this author. Please, someone take it and go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the only good thing about this story is

the author doesn't post anymore. Damn don't need more of them scum bags, got plenty already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Youknow what they say

If the asshole of LIT hates it, then it must be good. Annony hates it so I gave it a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A lot of heat...

...in a very short story. Thanks for sharing! Would love to have eaten the wife after or before the husband.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How

How could any normal man touch this whore again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cum licker

Loved the story just too short. Should have had her describe her antics on the boat while you were licking her cum filled pussy!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it! There could have been more detail covering her adventures. Years ago, when my wife was in her mid-twenties she asked me if she could go sailing with a group of her friends from college. Since I was in the military and unable to make it home as often as I liked, I told her to go and have fun. I figured she was going to get laid and did she ever! She told me after they got underway the bikinis and swimsuits came off and it was a weekend long fuck-fest. I was sorry I missed it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

SPOILER ALERT!

Excerpt from the story:

Quote:

... I squeezed her ass and then started to undo the sarong. No – she pushed me away but I persevered and eventually, it dropped to the ground. She was naked beneath. What I immediately noticed was she seemed to be sunbaked all over – no bikini line. He beautiful, newly shaved pussy also looked very...

End quote.

* * *

This story got a 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ★★★★+)!

The wife is a KEEPER. No ifs or buts about it!

Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

Anonymous, over 10 years ago

I bet she was yummy!

I would love to feast on her cum filled cunt before fucking sevenths!

End quote.

49ers6949ers693 days ago

As soon as I read freshly or newly shave pussy you're going to get a shit rating. Sorry, but I'm old school. I also get tired of reading about stupid husbands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous