All Comments on 'Just A Feel Ch. 01'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loser Tony

Their are a lot of dirty old men around to take care of your wife because you can't. Story not my thing, didn't find it erotic, just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Response to anonymous comment below :

Why did you read it then you stupid prick?

ps - story was fine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
we only roll down

to give you and your fans a score-got it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reading about.....

A woman (any woman) fucking herself with a wine bottle. Sorry Tony. I really don't find it erotic. Actually pretty gross if you ask me.1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Response to anonymous comment below

What part of "you have to read a story to know what's in it" don't you get? If you CAN know what is in a story without having to read it, that's pretty good indication that it is crap, written without effort, thought, logic, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sick bastard get some help! Also post in fetish because most of us are in fact not sick bastards!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Sounds a lot more like two roommates with benefits

I see nothing written by the author that suggests there is ANY degree of feeling between Hubby and Sweetie. Just a warm dildo and a cum-dump with an odd gray-fixation. If no main character can be identified-with, then a story fails catastrophically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well, I liked it...

Contrary to the other comments, I actually thought it was pretty decent.. But then I'm into the whole younger woman/older man scenario.. A little short perhaps but I'm hoping you plan more chapters... From a literary pov Good use of paragraphs and construction. Some 'Authors' on here make my eyes bleed.. Refreshing then, to read something almost professional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What do you expect?

This writers username is "cuckoldtony". Think he's going to write about romance?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Welcome to Literotica...

..and thank you for adding yet another reason to my hopeful wish, these pseudo-male cucks may get their own little topic - wimps´corner, i.e.

How about adding a small warning right at the top: caution...males stay out...

Trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comment

Notice you haven't written any material yourself EgoTrixi.... what a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it too

Some of these narrow minded people ought to to read the description of the loving wives category.....keep writing. This is no place for bigots to spread their their bile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cuckoldtony is a good writer

It is always refreshing to come across one of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re anon 08/15/15 "cuckoldtony is a good writer. It's always refreshing to come across one of his stories."

I fully agre with the above comment.

The scenario for this story is not unique but is refreshing.

cuckoldtony crafted the story very skillfully.

The scene where the wife realizes her husband knows is crucial because it helps the author to cut the long story short.

This part, namely Ch. 1, is a perfect intro to Ch. 2.

Overall rating 4 stars (****).

suckermansuckermanover 5 years ago
great start

wish there were 10 stars to give

bexgybexgyover 4 years ago
Love it!

Another great story Tony. I just love reading about the excitement you feel about having your women fucked by other men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.55/5=91%)]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) THIS STORY: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

:)

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

What in the hell is wrong with people?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty piece of shit left the anonymous vermin rapturous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous