All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 08'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Well....it was almost a happy chapter....

Right up until the end I was thinking that this might be a chapter that was pretty light on the angst, and then the cliffhanger. I'm glad that you're starting to show that Gernick has some redeeming qualities, so now maybe Nicolette can start to forgive him. Of course that will require that she survive child birth. I think Claus and Mrs. Valdez are a nice touch. They both have taken care of their children for long enough. It's probably time they have some happiness of their own. I can't wait to see what happens when Nina gets her hands on Gernick. That should be an interesting conversation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE

Please save Nicky and the baby. Gernick can die if someone needs to die. She has gone thru so much. Please let her and the baby live. I am so hooked in this story. Please post the next chapter soon.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
This chapter is the direct opposite of your user name....

I have read this and I am as tense as ever!!!!!LOL!

2275jr2275jrabout 11 years ago
After following this story it gets better worth a read

I read this story even as im not into this kind of reading .of stories such as this .

The writing i have to say is great , as is the story , so for me to say that its has to be good . like others that have followed this story from chapter one .

The writer has written quite a lot of different kinds of stories . of which i have read most . she is very versatile in her writings , to the point of being great at it.

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4about 11 years ago
I agree with lucianlover...

You might "read to relax", but you write to torture! Lol! Next chapter....hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:0

Wow I was all excited I think the baby is confused And thinK's his dad don't love him. Make him talk to the baby And then they will be happy oh And save Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Can't the hybrid blood save them both?

takia1975takia1975about 11 years ago

Keep it coming, don't wait so long to post. Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait

Hurry, hurry, please write and print your next chapter. Hope both Nicky and Jonathan live and somehow her spouse is forgiven. This would be a good time for an alliance to form between the vampires and the werewolves. Think about it please.

Blessings

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
more please

loved the chapter. I can't believe you left us hanging their. please hurry with the next chapter

BlackAlphaWolfBlackAlphaWolfabout 11 years ago
Really!!!

Pls stop leaving me hanging :'(

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
<3 More!!

Your so mean but amazing at the same time. I hate and love the cliff hangers and your constant twist are exciting. Thank you and keep going!!!!

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
NOTHING LIKE A BUNCH OF HEARTACHE TO MAKE A VAMP THINK!!! LOL

This is soooooooo freaking good!!!! I cannot wait for the next chapter!!!! Is Claus feeling frisky. Good Lord!

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateabout 11 years ago
emotional

This is such an emotional story it almost makes you wanna cry....

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 11 years ago
Really not now!!!!

You evil wicked writer you.... CLIFFHANGER!!!! I can't wait Til the next chapter.

Myseason4funMyseason4funalmost 11 years ago
Ugggg!

You are killing me!! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love, love love it

Buckets o' angst. Gernick has realized the depth of his mistake, but in typical male fashion wants to just 'fix it.' Jonathan, I think, will help heal his parents. I would like to know more detail abouts the enemies amongst the vamps. Is the vamp sister in law one of them, or just not a warm n fuzzy person?

One whiney point....You have so many people with their own mini plots going on. The frequency with which you changed from one to another was a wee bit dizzying. It was a verra verra busy chappie, lassie. The flip side is that we want to know everything that is happening to everyone! *squee and hand flaps* So how to balance it is the quandry....

jess_ann78jess_ann78almost 11 years ago
Holy Cliffhanger!!!

Could you have dropped me off that cliff any harder!?!? Wonderful writing by the way. A little quick on the jumps to different characters but a very good story and plot. Love it and am hooked so please write more and soon!

wake5911wake5911almost 11 years ago
Wow!!!! Cliffhanger

This is actually stopping me live a normal life. I need to know the outcome, I tried not to read this story but just couldn't resist. Love the family that is Werewolf, vampire and human.......want Nicky and the baby boy to live....please........actually like Gernick a little bit too.....can't wait for the next chapter, forget the sex, this is really good to read. STORY, STORY, STORY...build characters, live lives, that's what I want!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Which one do you want to save?

That has to be the worst question anyone could ever hear.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
I READ TO RELAX

WELL I THOUGHT I DID ANYWAY BUT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER I'M CHANGING THAT THOUGHT. THERE WAS NO RELAXING IN THIS CHAPTER FROM THE TIME MRS VALDEZ STARTED WORRYING ABOUT NICOLLETE INCREASED WITHDRAWNNESS LEADING TO THE SLAP IN GENRIK FACE. NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THE ANGER OF A MOTHER'S LOVE WHEN HER CHILD IS HURTING. GIRLFRIEND YOU OUT DID YOURSELF ON THIS CHAPTER. I DON'T MIND ALL THE NEW CHARACTERS BECAUSE IT GIVES US MORE FOLLOWUP STORIES AFTER THE MAIN ONE IS DONE WHILE STILL KEEPING THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN THE LOOP SHOULD YOU WANT TO WRITE THEM A NEW STORY LINE.

LOVE LOVED LOVE THIS CHAPTER. NO SEX IN THE STORY DOESN'T BOTHER ME. WHEN A STORY IS AS WONDERFUL AS THIS ONE YOU DON'T NEED SEX TO ATTRACT THE READERS WHICH IS ONE REASON WHY I LIKE THE NONHUMAN STORIES THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A BETTER STORY LINE THAN THE OTHERS GROUPS DO

MizTMizTalmost 11 years ago

You have again out done yourself. Keeping us up each of the main characters along w/their mates and now children. And you are giving us just enough of each that we know how/what they are doing. And we got 2 new babies a boy and a girl. More than that and that's important to the story but we got the story of Nicky and Gernick. I feel for both of them. Gernick has tried so hard to protect Nicky yet she has misunderstood him because of the way he has chosen to show his love and who could really blame her. She did however realize that love right before she went into labor so I'm hoping that after the Dr's save her and her son, yes save them, that her and Gernick will start to repair their long standing relationship.

Now just get me the next chapter......hehe-he

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 11 years ago
Stupid

This story is stupid. NOT! It's really good.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
A bit too much angst for me.

It's good to hear Nicolette and Gernick's story from both sides. Unfortunately, it's only made me dislike Gernick more. He doesn't deserve her or the child. I know you're working towards forgiveness and having them together, but I would be happier if he left the with the pack and then died.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 11 years ago
Yes.... a heavy dose of angst....lol...lol..lol

I've reading this right along and yes you were a it heavy with the hand wringing...hahahahaha, but you admit it.

I can feel the humor in you and I love it!!!!

Looking forward to see how the Lord and Lady resolve their true love

for each other.......

8-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What?

So he tortures her for years...takes her family, self respect and basically her will to live, because he loves her... seriously? He's strong enough to force the vampire council to do things his way (with the hunters), and when he lets her go says that the wolves will be protected. Why if he can promise that now, was all the torture necessary, nothing as far as his enemies go, has actually changed?

No as he thought to himself, he wanted her broken which he got.

Now hes taken her back to them and i bet after a couple of "I'm sorry" lines most if not all of the pack will forgive him. As there is only 1 chapter left I'm betting they all get along before the end.

So my question is this....Wheres the big danger he was "protecting" her from now? I have no doubt that he has a dangerous life, but he destroyed several families for this protection and now its ... "oh oops never mind i was wrong hehe my bad".

That line "but I don't want him dead. He is like most men, just foolish" that Mrs Valdez said... I was just happy that she is DEAD wrong and that most men are not like him.

Don't get me wrong I relay like the story. Even if I hate one of the characters in it :)

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
getting tired of Gernick and his mysterious power over people

Let him die already ,he was a waste of words anyway ......let Nicky come home to stay .

Stephen J

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago

You definitely know your drama!!

sweetone66sweetone66almost 4 years ago
You really want to know what I think?

I think we have two things in common... 1. We both enjoy reading... 2. Neither one of us can write worth a hoot. But I am sticking in here, hoping that your writing will improve with time.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Damn hat was something , jerknick dont like who he is. like the story

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"Gernick was there. He was shadowed. He hadn't fed in months and was sure he'd die soon" Sounds like a happily-ever-after to me. I just don't see any redeeming qualities in this guy at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES