All Comments on 'Jack and the Bullet Ant'

by alan9

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh my!

Now THAT would make your eyes water a little ;) ! A delightfully disturbing story - thank you. By the way, do these creatures really exist? Just out of prurient interest, you understand ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ant

I heard a purportedly true story which must have been about these ants, from a lady who's husband had studied orchids in central america. A colleague of theirs was more than 10m (32') up a tree studying something when he noticed a large number of these ants proceeding along the branch towards him from the direction of the trunk.

He did the only sensible thing - he jumped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was just wrong

And that much toxin would probably have killed him. You took this little ceremony to a nasty level, unlike the actual ritual of a boy passing to manhood. And I'm thinking that the very minute he could get away from the tribe, he would have left the father, the daughter and the child BEHIND and never returned to the jungle. Never know when he might have ended up dead for doing something wrong he had no idea about and the language barrier would have been a killer. Silly plot, unbelievable story even if the nasty ants are very real.

alan9alan9almost 11 years agoAuthor
You're Absolutely Right!

It is a stupid, poorly-thought-out scenario and not my style. Don't expect another like it.

MordhauMordhauover 9 years ago
Interesting

I was surprised that you would return to Literotica. Especially with a piece like this. The fact that there wasn't an ejaculation from his swollen cock and balls afterwards was somewhat disappointing. But all-in-all, this was a decent little tale. Please write more often. Your stuff is amazing, and your readers need more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm glad he wrote again

There are so many predictable stories something different is a change. Keep going and let your imagination run as it may... thanks for different story.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
OMG - PAIN!

Need to shrivel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reap what you sow

well, knock up a daughter and pay the price to dad, but that many bullet ant stings would be lethal. So she belongs to him and now what? Be nice to know how things went for them, I mean, did they marry. Do they live in Texas? Are frigging bullet ants migrating to Texas? Incomplete ending but a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely insane stuff. Morbidly, idiotically, sadistic stuff. What is this guy writing this from a death row prison, somewhere? What kind of mind writes this garbage?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous