All Comments on 'Spanking the Pervert'

by Horhay_J

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mistake

If you dress in a manner that invites people to look at your tits, you get what you asked for. If you spank someone and use a piece of bamboo, you have committed felony assault and battery. So you're going to jail for quite awhile. Also, you clearly don't know much about spanking. A thin bamboo rod is extremely strong and flexible.

In less than half a dozen strokes she would have been splitting his skin open and he would have been bleeding profusely. Ask those that were tortured during the war. And after the first swat I think he pulls up his parents and leaves. She tries to stop him, she gets the black eye or split lip that a bitch like this deserves. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
^ Dumbest comment ever. Great story.

Previous comment is soooo stupid, wow. This was great, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Assault

No harm done. This was consensual. The protagonist in the story probably learned that real spankings are more painful than fantasy ones.

Horhay_JHorhay_Jalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Um.....ok

This was somewhat based on true events. The piece of bamboo was some decorative stick thing, not even real bamboo. Chill dude.

GruffaloGruffaloover 9 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. Jessica's cool domination and his casual submission are lovely

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 4 years ago
Oboy

Thus far, I'm loving this. Looking forward to 'more to come' as this is right down my alley. Can't wait for the 'so-called' "real spanking".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorhay_J@Horhay_J
190 Followers
I'm just a 30 something guy who enjoys writing as a hobby. Sometimes it feels that my whole life is an indulgence of various and numerous hobbies, including my job where I sit at my desk and talk into a microphone. While I present as a masculine straight man I'm not sure what...