All Comments on 'Sweet Tea'

by kkrew

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Short and sweet

but very hot. Becky is a natural LW and I hope you bring her out in more stories. 5**** for first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
But you could have spent twolines

to mention her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What exactly is hot about this crap

Why is it hot when a faithful wife is turned into a slut who willingly enters into an affair just because someone she knew came looking for a gun/ If a wife cannot be trusted to be faithful in her own home she must have destined to be a cheating slut/ Not so erotic to the trusting husband. Sooner he trashes her easy access cunt the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think I read about some T.V. guy.

Getting shot to death doing something very much like this, wife is a stupid slut, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Maybe she should invest in protection?

Or does she want to get pregnant? And if hubby is such a dick was loser, then why not get counselling? Or a divorce? She clearly isn't in love with him, so either fix the marriage, get out of it or don't complain about it.

quinn roganquinn roganalmost 11 years ago
What is it with these guys?

I can't believe some of the jerks who comment on these stories. I thought this was a good one - I thought, especially, that the wife was very believable - which one can't often say! The (absent) husband was fairly true to life, too - probably modelled on your critics, which is why they are so pissed off! His friend is the lucky one - he and the wife should have some nice times in prospect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PSA quinn rogan

your cuckold loving crap sucks just like this story, so why don't you and this cumcatcher go some where and blow bubbles out of each others cum filled ass you fucking retard.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
How

How does going on a hunting trip compare to a cheating affair.....one does not equate to the other.....so the husband isn't the best husband that isn't an excuse for either the friend or wife to cheat, so.......how about some consequences for the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

People wake up,this is just a fucking story,not real life...Damn the ones talking about divorce,or medical help...Hate to say it,but you people need to get some every day of the week an stop bitching about a story...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This husband is hunting the wrong prey. It's open season on cheating wives and bastard lovers all year round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous