All Comments on 'Please, Make Me Eat It'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Realistic

This should serve as an grand introduction and appetizer for any men who have never sampled cream pie.

For those who have it probably revives old memories.

litereader54litereader54almost 11 years ago
HOOOOT

Great story! Very hot! Keep them coming

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for the lovely fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's only fair!

I've always maintained that, if you expect her to swallow your cum, you should be willing to eat it yourself. If you won't eat it, why should she? I also have very sensitive nipples and love my woman to lick and suck them. It only makes my cock harder. And eating pussy? I need to smell and taste a woman's sexual essence before fucking her. But you won't need to tie me down to do any of those things. I may be almost 70 years old, but I don't think you'd be disappointed after a dalliance with me! Great story - 5 stars!

NaughtyEducationNaughtyEducationalmost 11 years ago
amazing

So good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still hoping!

Lucky Guy!

My wife (Piggy) SUE has come close but I would like her to take full control and Dominate me and Humiliate me while doing this. I want her to feel the power and use it on me. I wear a CB6000S sometimes and I am hoping she will discover it. I will hand her the key and ask her to please put on her necklace. Without underwear the lock click's on the cage as I walk on the Beach with her. Click,click,click,it goes. No discovery yet. Should I just tell her about my Fantasy or keep waiting? LOL The (Pig).

VWC10VWC10almost 11 years ago
A Great Short Story

Love your story and can relate. I find it exciting practice and never felt any humiliation.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I am thrilled...

Dear readers, I am so happy and thrilled that so many readers have liked my stories including this one and others. I have to give appropriate props to Brian1, and catsguy2 whose (?) stories influenced me, although when I wrote this I didn't know that. Knowing that so many of you took out your cocks while reading this and jerked off to it, just makes me so happy. Please continue to write to me and tell me if you jerked off to this, or 'Feed Me' or any of my other jerk off stories. Personally I've jerked off to this one more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A favorite fantasy

This has always been a favorite fantasy of mine, nicely described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then he woke up

And realized she was demeaning, degrading and humiliating him for her own selfish desires. That she really had no love or respect for him. What a bitch! He called the Police. Had her arrested for illegal restraint, false imprisonment, assault, battery and spousal rape. I wonder how her plan is working out for her now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Started as a tease.

My wife slid up and rubbed her cum filled pussy one night a long time ago to tease me, expecting me to turn my face she said, but I stayed right there and let her rub herself all over my face and mouth. Neither one of us could believe we had just done that and how much we enjoyed it. We've been doing it almost every time we make love, now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read

As a man hesitant to try a creampie, this story has all the right ingredients. Totally dominant wife, man 'forced' to submit to what he really wants to do and the bondage angle. The humiliation of having to beg to eat your own come is the icing of the cake. Even though I have admitted to my wife that I want to eat her after sex, I have been unable to do it. Minds change after orgasm. I need to show her this story and hope she takes the hint. Keep up the good work.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

Thank you mr. 'anonymous'; great and much appreciated comment. Glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
clean shaved cock

The sound of this excites me, fully shaven pussy hanging over my face cover with my cum slowly drip onto my tongue gets me horny, and rock hard just wish I could suck my own cock while she licks my balls is this you too big load in my mouth so we kiss passionately

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
I love to eat cum.

But I do not like bondage of any kind, why tie me up I will do anything you want as long as there is no pain either way, nor bondage, or drugs, or smoking, gee I have a lot of no's huh? da.cd@frontier.com

chuck34786chuck34786over 9 years ago
The best I've read!

Ok, I'm hard as a rock now!!!

Great story!

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 9 years ago
Loved It

Read it again and absoluly loved the story. It has become an every once in a while activity for the wife and she loves it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wet cumfilled pussy

wow! I'm jacking cum everywhere? Die to be Facefuck like that,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i wish

i wish my wife would let me eat my creampie out of her pussy. this story has me rock hard and stroking it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cum slut

I started out tasting my own cum then one night after shooting a huge load in my wifes pussy, I quickly slid down and licked her pussy clean. Wow what a turn on for both of us. Now my wife gets fucked by other guys and lets me lick her clean and I have even swallowed cum right from a guys cock. We both love cum.O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Want TO!

How do I get my wife to let me do this??? I have asked and got to lick a little at the top after sex but never go down and lick it up. I WANT TO! Make me eat it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cleaning her pussy

My wife has always been multi-orgasmic, often cumming six or seven times. For whatever the reason, she almost always cums by masturbating as I lick her, with her on top riding me, or doggy style, with me holding onto her hips, or breasts, and fucking her as hard as I can.

One night, we'd been making love for several hours, and she'd come as much as usual, soaking us both, and out bed from her intense orgasms. As she came down from, what I assumed, to be her final orgasm, she held onto my chest and really "milked" me dry. Usually, she lays down on my chest, and we rest for a few minutes, but that night, she remained upright, and slid up my body until her pussy was directly over my face. I'll never for get the sight of her open pussy, with a strand of my cum between her pussy lips, and her thigh. Then she simply reached between her legs, opened her pussy, and settled onto my mouth. Without thinking, I opened my mouth, and felt her push my cum into my mouth. It was only seconds before she screamed out in orgasm, and flooded my face with our combined juices. As a reward, she licked my face clean, and seemed as if she couldn't shove her tongue deep enough into my mouth.

It really was that simple, and that unexpected, but from then on, I never came in her without cleaning her afterwards; we both love it.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 9 years ago
She forces him?

Of course she did! She pussy fucked his face and he loved it. Ladies, if your husband likes the taste of your pussy he will love eating his cum from it! He wants to do it but wants even more for you to want him to do it. You can make it so much easier for him by pussy fucking his face! Go ahead, threaten to deny him any sex at all unless he takes proper care of your pussy. And, if he is anything like me, don't shave that beaver. Insist he keep that luxurious pelt nice and clean. Remember, a well fed husband is a happy husband.

monicablumonicablualmost 9 years ago
I believe more men like this...

.... Or a variation thereof, than are willing to admit. Once, my roommate brought a guy home from a date. After about an hour or so behind closed doors, she came into my room and asked me to join them. I could smell his cum on her breath. He was a good looking guy. Over the next several minutes I kissed, caressed and fondled my roommate while he fucked her. When he finished, I climbed between her legs where I licked and sucked her to orgasm, feasting on the delicious combination of their juices while he got me off with his fingers. When I had finished her, I kissed him deeply, not letting him pull away. After the initial shock, he really got into it. Then I got up and left them, giggling back to my room.

We taste ourselves, the men I know have done the same.

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pussy tastes even better with cum inside

One time before we were married, my girlfriend had been out with a lady friend of hers.After they came home I was very horny, and fucked my girlfriend. They had each gotten each other off before, so she was still very excited.After I came inside her, I stayed inside her holding her for a long time. When I got horny again, I ate her pussy, and really enjoyed the taste of my come and her pussy.

It's a great way to start eating creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cummin

i would luv to suck my cum out of your juicy cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do it.

I eat creamy pussy because the ladies like it. I prefer it to be my mess but have cleaned my wife of her sins too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my wife, my father and me,

I licked my wife clean after my father gave her the best fucking of her life. They now fuck several times a week and I always lick her clean. They now let me watch so that she can immediately startle my face and feed me as soon has he pulls out.

chuck34786chuck34786over 7 years ago
Ladies, if you're reading this,....

Try to recreate the story with your husbands.

Tie him up and use him!

Go back and forth from sitting on his cock and then his face.

He might try to play it cool and hesitate, bc he doesn't want you to think he's gay. He probably is more interested in being dominated by you.

You always want to take charge. This is your time.

Do it and make it happen.

Guarenteed your husband and your marriage will never be the same.

This could reignite things!!

LagavodeLagavodeover 6 years ago
love my cum

I've eaten my cum from my wife's pussy. Love it.

eatb64eatb64about 6 years ago

Fuck this is hot ! I so desire and love doing this !

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I've never

had 'precum', butt I'd luv to others precum. I can't each my own cum after I cum, butt maybe a juicy honey Pot would make it edible

vtscubaguyvtscubaguyover 5 years ago
I eat my cum.

This is very hot. I love to eat my cum. From pussy or right out of my hand after masturbating. Such a turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story Jay!

My wife doesn’t really like cum play. The first time I went down on her after cumming inside her she said, Don’t you want me to clean up first? I said No, and she groaned, laid back and had a powerful orgasm while I cleaned her up with my tongue. Since then we often talk about my eating cum from her pussy, either mine or her “boyfriend’s”...her boyfriend being the huge dildo I’m fucking her with while talking dirty to her. She really gets off on it, but cum eating is still a rare occasion for us. I need to have her make me eat it like this!

BigspurtBigspurtalmost 5 years ago
My All Time Fantasy

I have wanted this for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

Wish all women had this desire and point of view. Share pleasure to give pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sloppy sex is the best

The mixture of her and me is just the hottest thing I can think of. I can’t wait until later.

bggb29bggb29about 4 years ago
She can do that to me

Lovely gal

BigspurtBigspurtalmost 4 years ago
I Wish

I wish that I could get my wife to slide up and allow me to clean her up!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

Loved it..just like the previous comment... would like to eat my cum from my wife...and also... another guys cum from my hot red-haired pussy wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

A fantasy of mine for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A favorite of ours

This is a favorite of ours. We both love cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife loves watching me eat my own cum. We have been doing this for over 10 years now. I'll go upside down with my legs up and jerk off in my mouth while she takes videos of me. She'll tell me to jerk off, then she takes a spoon and feeds it to me. I have to swish the cum around in my open mouth for 5 minutes before she tells me to swallow. We'll be at a store, she'll give me a spoon, tell me to go into a change room, jerk off, and come out with cum in my mouth. Then I have to walk around the mall with cum in my mouth. She likes to show my videos to her girl friends. Our next step is for her to watch me suck multiple cocks and have her take videos of my mouth filled with cum and my face drenched with cum. I just love the taste and feel of cum, i want lots more.

NoRules69NoRules69over 2 years ago

I love eating creampie. I started doing it when I was very young, 2nd year HS. A woman twice my age taught me all about sex, and creampie was on the menu. I’ve eaten all my women after cumming in them since then. My wife loves it, and the additional orgasms. One late night at a friends party, her girlfriend took me aside and made me lick her pussy. She was full of cum, I assume her husbands. I licked her clean and she had two orgasms. I loved it. I found out the next day my wife had told her about my little fetish. So, I told her I’d eat her pussy anytime, any place, unconditionally, especially a creampie. I dont know if my wife knows about that incident. But women talk about sex to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot indeed.. She knows just what submissive buttons to push.. After 42 years of marriage she still loves to tease scold and punish me.. The rewards are great for sharing these women talk about sex to each other and sharing these sorts of things with a loving partner.. Oh eats it alright and then gets me the paddle for doing it..

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

I love having a hot wet cum filled pussy sitting on my face and being made to eat whose ever cum is inside of her

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

I would love to eat cum from my wife and it doesn't have to be mine.

Someday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed eating my own cream pie. When Debbie asked if I would like to eat her out after she had sex with another man? I said that would not happen unless she wanted a divorce. She never asked again.

badkarma1badkarma1almost 2 years ago

Read this about a year or so ago. Great story! My wife and i talked about come eating for around two years and I was all hungry for it...until I came. Then I lost my desire to eat it. Tried some different approaches and no go. Finally tried this technique, with her pinning my arms to the bed with her calves, pussy right over my face - and it worked. We still try this a couple of times a year, and it is always a nice surprise for me. The last time, she held her pussy just out of reach and let it slowly drip out. Not sure how long my come took to leave her pussy and reach my mouth, but the anticipation made me even harder than my cock as hard as when we were fucking (normally I need a longer "refraction period")

My weekend plans are now complete.

ctarrantellactarrantellaabout 1 year ago

Wow. It was like I was the star of the story and my wife was my co-star.

Been there. Nothing better than licking your own precum off your wife’s breasts. Or cheek. Or clit. Or… you catch my idea. And yes sucking my cum out of my wife is insane also!

I loved your story. This whole site has put my mind at ease. There are more couples out there like us.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this story and glad to know I am not the only one that loves dessert when you can get it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful! I often enjoy cum play with my wife. She says watching me eat my cum is a huge turn on for her. I love cumming on her tits and slowly licking my cum from them.

My wife gets very excited when I masturbate for her. I’ll stroke slow and fast, changing rhythm. Sometimes, she’ll tell me to stop and I’ll stand still my cock pulsing as I wait for her to tell me to start again. Then, I’ll start back slow with long strokes. Just before I cum, I cup my free hand so I can catch my cum. When I orgasm, I shoot into my hand and start lapping up my warm cum. My wife always enjoys this game. She gets sopping wet watching me. She masturbates too and licks her pussy juice from her fingers as she does so.

DARKSIDE88DARKSIDE889 months ago

One of my Dark Dirty fantasies as well. my KH WIFE often feeds me from Her fingers after a long teasing hand job, and even recently surprised me with a tittie fuck they She made me clean up after. GOD THAT WAS HOT. She has hinted (due to my constant foot worship) that I be allowed to clean my cum from Her toes soon. HOPEFULLY consuming our mixed nectar straight from Her glorious chalice is soon to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I have done this a few times she cums hard when I go down on her! I want to try cum kissing with her next or her to come home full of cum…..so hot

tongueman53tongueman538 months ago

I Loved this story. I have been doing that to my wife for about 25 years or so , ever since, she caught me eating my own after jacking off.

FigjamkissFigjamkiss7 months ago

Thank you for sharing this sexy story! I like your dialog, including the wife's questions and orders.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I started watching cum eating instruction videos a few months back. I got so I could eat my whole load. A few weeks ago, I was jerking off to one when my wife walked in on me. She didn’t say anything but got into the bed next to me. She watched as the women on the screen ordered me to slow down then speed up. Then, the women started to count down from 20 to my orgasm. I kept going and exploded. Directed to eat me cum, I started licking my hand coated with cum.

My wife was clearly excited. She told me that I was going to do the same thing but she’d be giving me the instructions. So, the next day, my wife put on sexy lingerie and had me beat off and eat my cum for her. We now do this often and we love it.

jstntime812jstntime8127 months ago

Great story....love it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I am a cum hungry sissy

twistedthoughts1978twistedthoughts19784 months ago

A very good story. I know this was one of my fantasies, but my wife fixed that. I think every man thinks of it, but most are too macho to admit it. Thanks for sharing your story.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock2 months ago

Next step trying someone else's! Fun story, she's a keeper!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
572 Followers
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.