All Comments on 'The Coctail Cabinet Eye Opener'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My hero

Once again a real man walks tall and proud and burns a cheating bitch. Us cuck haters have needed such a pure man for too long here. I do wish you had given more details about your friends using the taser on Jerry. How did you manipulate that? Why wern't you there to watch it?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
The usual, tawdry facts, so where's the story ?

This reads like a mere outline for a pretty good yarn. The most detail, trouble & time and indignation was reserved on the pilfered liquor. Small wonder the narrator was alone at story's end. Now he only has to fear his kids reaching adolescence diluting his private stock of Jagermeister. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Welcome back Frog!

Glad to see you back here Frog! Your presence has been missed. Good story, but I would have preferred to have Lisa come home, find her stuff in the trash, and find Bo in the same bed in the guest room with Veronica before dumping Lisa's cheating ass! "Tit for tat" shall we say. )

(To those that would say that would make him as bad as Lisa, no it wouldn't. If you have a contract with someone, and they break it in such a big way, the contract is over and you can do what you want.)

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
English

I do love your use of English. It has improved steadily with each story. At this point, you write exactly like someone from your country who has lived in America a long time but still has the accent. You also have good choice of content and brevity in style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sounds like

what would really happen to a real person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked the story.

Having been divorced I know it sucked at first but a couple of years later I got real lucky and met my wife. 30 years and 3 kids later I know how lucky I was. Thank you Jesus!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

I enjoy your stories. Thanks for sharing.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Good...could have been awesome

With a bit of fleshing out this story could have been an easy five. It felt rushed, even with your command of the English language. Four stars for a fine story.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Consequence story

A good cosequence story..........5*****. However a Revenge story > a Consequence story

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Relaxing Story

Nothing like knowing at the beginning of the story that the devil will get his due!

Truth is that I was disappointed that there was no one out there for him... Everyone else seems to have no trouble at all hooking up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
now this is a story

O K finally a story that ties the strings together.....hey all you writers unless you are willing to finish the story....read this great work here.....my hat is off to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey, Winterfrog! How come all of your married Nordic women

screw around? It is the cold climate? Maybe their man can't keep it up on a cold winter's night. Oh, well. We love your stories anyway.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago

A great example where prompt action is effective. Only quibble is the convenience of having scary friends in low places! Without those, Hubby's case suffers greatly!

The lack of any erotic episodes is regretted!

BTW - inform Jedbeaker that misspelling in the TITLE is bad form.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Another great story Winterfrog

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 11 years ago
Great to have another WF story

This one is kind of sad - only the innocent get hurt, but that is very realistic. Good writing Winterfrog!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Compared to Domsday, this one was by another author

This one didn't do it for me. The characters weren't drawn so well, and other than the whiskey glass, the plot plodded. However, we try to write different stories, and some don't turn out as well as we hoped. Still a not so good Winterfrog story is generally better than most on the site, and I enjoyed it.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... it sounded just about right. Cheating and divorse rarely end happily or neatly. Panther Fan.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
Gave it a 4, I think I'm a little more uncivilized

I wouldn't help the ex with shit. She wanted the wife beater after he told her about him. He did right by getting his kids out, but fuck her. Let the hits fall where they may.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Incomplete

You can't end a cheating wife tale with the husband getting the short end of the stick. Out of all involved he was the innocent one. A ch. 2 is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice one

Hi Winterfrog

Good to have you back "On the gold standard" lets have a chapter two

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Another 5* story

From one of my favourite authors on Literotica.

A sad and poignant story that might be a little too close to reality for some folks.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
To True

A good story well told, no fault divorce sucks and financially there are no winners (except for the lawyers).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Betrayedbylove

Of course you can end a cheating wife story with the husband getting the short end of the stick. It's called reality. Unlike the jack-off revenge fantasies on LW, in real life there are two differences: (1) In real life, most of the cheaters are the husbands and (2) in real life, when the cheater is the wife, she wins.

Of course, in LW, the husband kills the wife even if she never actually cheated but just briefly thought about.

Only problem is that law enforcement is very good at convicting murderous and/or abusive husbands and they end up getting butt-fucked to sleep in prison for several years while waiting for their lethal injection which, of course, their ex-wife is entitled to attend.

That old reality is a real bummer, huh?

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A good sex fantasy

@ Anon This is the main cause, when a smart husband can win against a cheating wife and he is able to find a better woman, is a good sex fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't get it

Why did you have to ruin everyone s life when all you had to do is forgive your wife? Now there are all kinds of problems and hardships. You could have been a here but I see you as a big jerk.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Longer answer

@ Anon

1. Between the woman age and the cheating consequence is a strange function. There are more life situations. An above 40 years woman to find a good second chance man is difficult, she has a bunch of male people with serial cheaters, violance, alcoholic, etc. beside the few right men. She had better possibilities below 35 years. It may be a cheating wife will get the children custody with the common house, but to find a good stepfather candidate is also a difficult thing below 35 years too.

2. The husbands and wives cheating statistics almost same in the Western Culture.

Minimum 1 extramarital events in a lifetime is 55% to the wife and 60% to the husbands. The different is only 5%!!!!! Your statistic data was before the Second World War, when the cheating for the wives were 25% and the husbands the 60% (whorehouses, prostitutes!).

3. Those 40% faithful husbands have higher statistical possibilities to live together with the 55% cheater women . However there are such husbands and wives whose are only 1 or 2 accidental extramarital sex in their life. I call them relative faithful spouses. They can live faithful in a second marriage or in a succesful reconcilation....

4. The cheating wife fiancee change with a better second chance woman and with a succesful revenge is a good sexual fantasy for faithful or betrayed husbands and ex fiances........

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Reconcilation

@ Second anon The reconcilation could be chance and sucesful, if the wife or the husband did not become a serial cheater or a slut. In this case the reconcilation is unsucesful..............We commenters discuse on the reconcilation stories, if the wife deserves it or the wife will not become a serial cheater or slut for the future.

Longhoorn_07's fantastic story "Fool Me Once" shows well this. The husband did a reconcilation with the cheater wife and she cheated again and ............and the author wrote a fantastic hyper revenge.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

anon the idiot - blames the husband for ruining everyones life when all he did was NOTHING. the wife fucked two men at a time and continued to fuck them and he said not going to happen, take off. she even fucked a man in their home. he was in his rights.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very fast paced story that is straight to the point.

A good revenge story.

Thanks for the read.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Fast Pace Story

I feel that the needs a sequel as there are so many un answered questions and perhaps an opportunity for reconciliation.

There was no reason given by Lisa the wife why she had the affair with jerry or the 3sum with jerry and Joel.

Was No the husband not attentive, caring, small cock, grap in bed ! ?

We do not know why she did it !

Was she drugged, fed alcohol by Jerry to get her into bed then afterwards a case of blackmail !

I agree that Veronica and Joels wife may have been cheating and just needed proof on their husbands to get rid of them. Which leaves Lisa and No the real innocent looser !

I can not believe Lisa hooked up with another man so quickly after the divorce and Veronica having a guilt trip by trying to set Bo up with dates.

For a sequel is needed for reconciliation between Lisa and No as some thing out side Lisas character made her slip up.

For sure she needs to burn a bit and do want ever it takes to get No back. Even enlist the help of Veronica might be a nice twist. Bo needs a 3sum of his own organised by Lisa would be a good start !

thebulletthebulletalmost 11 years ago
first this happened, then this happened, then...

It wasn't so much a story as a chronicle of events. I kind of like Winterfrog's stories, but this one doesn't make it as a story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Fair does not get a fair chance heh

If it were fair she never would have fucked the losers in the first place -

I liked it for it's linear simple narrative - and the true emotions he would have felt -

Mr WolfMr Wolfalmost 11 years ago
Good to see you back

Please don't stay away so long in the future.

Mr Wolf

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DEFINING FAIR

depends on which side you end up. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
INNOCENT VICTIMS OR EXTREMELY NAIVE

spouses and trusting loved ones. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not much here.

Very rushed. No emotion, no real dialogue, just a mediocre story by a lazy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Quick and too the point!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
OMG !

It's like reading a newspaper article, who, what, where, when. No why. No character development. No feelings expressed. No passion. No reasons why anything happened. WTF !! There' absolutely no emotion generated anywhere. I have no idea why I rated it a 3. Must have been a weak moment. No reason to read any more of your stories. I want my 10 minutes back too.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Why does he suffer? Happy caught before becomes Cucky

Find out cuckolded fix problems move on

Have to keep self respect or have nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

For once a WF story where the cheated husband doesn't get a happy ending. I was hoping to at least read something good about the date Veronica had set up for him at his wedding, even if it just turned out to be a quickie or a FWB relationship that would help him rebuild his confidence. Shame, he really did end up on the losing end of this deal.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Frog

Frog writes some good stuff, but this one wasn't that great for me. Poor Bo is the only real loser.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Great violence, love it. A bit brief but it is OK. No BS, just action.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You can drive yourself nuts, playing "what if".

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Nice tale of scandi trailer trash. The MC will never learn because he refuses to understand why his wife cheated and chose to blindly believe that it was all on her. Stupidity is the desire to remain ignorant to freely available facts. Communication is the key even when divorce is inevitable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous