All Comments on 'Good Boy Ch. 02'

by Maddiegirl

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your story

The anticipation and desire make the sex scenes exciting, but the unique characters are what really draws you in.

Hope you keep writing!

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

You are really very good. Loved this story. Unusual plot and felt so real...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Devirginizing guys...

Tell me... why were you apprehensive you let a preacher's boy take your Christian innocence?

Did you feel some guilt (later) recalling how he positioned his hungry Christian cock just outside your wet and so willing "innocent" Christian pussy?

You really wanted him to fuck you and as a Christian woman, knew your needs and realized it'd be okay to fuck (a little) before marriage...

You also knew you'd never be able to give your Christian virginity to your future Christian man that you married....

He might express some disappointment at knowing he didn't have a virgin bride... but then again, you two may have fucked before you got married.

After you let (rather, made moves to fuck him) the preachers boy put his carnal cock into your sweet virgin pussy, you likely wanted to fuck more, as you loved the feeling of a guy's cock, even a Christian man's cock.

You probably dated other guys, even nonChristian men.

The visualization of them with their carnal, hard cocks just outside your sweet Christian pussy.... and knowing you wanted them just as much as they wanted to fuck you.... gets me hard.

They had no idea you liked to fuck, so took it slow when they slowly entered you and slid their cocks deep into your sweet, "innocent" CHristian pussy, which had been fucked before and now knew what it was like to make love.

Plus, you now knew what men, even Christian men, would expect from you.

Those guys also knew you were a Christian girl, so tried to hold back, but once they felt your loving reaction to them, and how you wrapped your vaginal muscles around their carnal cocks and moved your abdomen up and down as they entered you... they knew you were hot and fucked you ever harder, which you enjoyed even more.

Did any of them enter you pussy without a condom?

If so, could you feel their spermy cum enter and fill your sweet innocent pussy?

Am curious, as a Christian girl, what went through your mind as the guys' penises entered you and fucked you deep.....

No judgement from me as I fucked some Christian girls too when I was single... Some were virgins but many weren't... but had only fucked a time or two...

Found it easier to "persuade" them to let me in during some "everything...but" we would engage in.

I loved rubbing my Christian cock up against their clit and moving it up and down their pubic hair, touching their virgin cunts...

They became "grown up" rather quickly after I'd shoot my cum onto their Christian tummies, some of my sperm landing on their public hair.

I'd go down on their pussies and eat them out, tongueing them and bringing them to orgasms.

It would get to them, of course, and eventually, I'd "just slide it in...." and her pussy would be mine.

She wouldn't object though some would cry knowing they gave me their Christian innocence...

Their tears of Christian regret would soon end, however, as they'd take my hungry cock deep into them. They'd often ride me during later fuckings that night.

Though they were Christian virgin ladies, they sure enjoyed fucking and made it clear they wanted my cock.

You appeared to be the reverse, though, and seemed to be the aggressor with guys, particular naive Christian men.

Am interested in how those guys reacted to you and how great it was devirginizing Christian men....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous