All Comments on 'A Father Knows Best'

by tk998877

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice,

My father-in-law found some incriminating evidence in my belongings and blackmailed me into having sex with him two weeks after my wedding, thankfully I was 20 and had dabbled with same sex before, but, not with anyone so well hung.

He took me with him to "look at a car he was thinking about buying" as I was a mechanic giving us as much time as he wished to use me.

We arrived at a house belonging to his pal when I found out it was to be a threesome, his pal was also w/h but not as thick and both took my arse twice that afternoon and on many times later over a few years and I loved it., please tell us more.

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 11 years ago
good story

I liked.... very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the 1st commenter and author

Can you both write more please

deanahiideanahiialmost 11 years ago
if only

what a nice way to find out about sex! good writing, keep it up. hehe it will keep me up.

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57over 9 years ago
Hot

One of the most erotic stories I have read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I got done by my father-in-law also. He was not my in-law yet. It was very enjoyable. I was 15 when he fucked me the first time. We got together weekly after the first time. He fucked me for over 22 years. I sure miss that uncut cock!!!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

So hot! A naive young man seduced by his girlfriend's Dad, under the guise of learning how to please a woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous