All Comments on 'Sex Starved: The Trip Continues'

by Wildfire427

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum loving mom

wonder great job you should continue this story at least ten more chapters.

Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
slut mom

I love a good slut mom story...if she smoked cigarellos

while doing her nasty deeds...would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Master Son

I read it by accident i was mad and shocked but then it took over by strange excitemnt and i ended up rubbing my pussy and all to this thought of being my older son's slave.

Brenda

brenda8340@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why

why share her like a common whore?

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 12 years ago
don't share

Never share a slut never!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlyDCharlyDover 11 years ago
Good start, but

Started off fine, but then when it became a macho badass story, it lost me.

Sorry, but not my cup of tea, or pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

The first part was ok second was shit and third part was even worse wat the fuck is wrong with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I have to agree with the two comments below.

However, I would request you keep writing. It takes time to find your groove. Personally I have NEVER understood the whole sharing thing. What's mine is mine and no one else's, except when it's Dad's ofcourse. She stays in the family. *smirk* Tease all you want, embarrass all you want.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I have never cared for a son (who is lucky to be fucking his Mother)...

... who is willing to share her with someone who might be diseased etc. It would serve him right if they both catch something. Of course, since it is just a story, it does not matter, I just don't happen to like this type of action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More....

While I agree one must be careful about sharing a cum dumpster slut slave with strangers, I do enjoy your stories. Looking forward to the next adventure and maybe include the slave mommy eating sons cum from a strippers ass?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Sexy but too quick. Not as hot as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

There was no love between mother and son just a lot of the son taking advantage and using his mother.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Disappointed to say the least......

Your story went from good in chapter1 to bad in chapter 2 to fucked in chapter3 if you write any future chapters I certainly won't be reading them. Where did the loving son go in chapter1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very well written. Good for my fantasy....

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

This story is moving from a loving son taking care of his neglected mother to an abusive sadistic pig. You have ruined a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous