All Comments on 'Exclusive Club Remembered Ch. 01'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
will you

will you finish the story this time or let readers wait for nothing again?

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 11 years ago
Please finish this!

Nicely done. I love reading the woman's perspective!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Stomach Lurching with Vicarious Fear of Supposedly Unknown !

A fresh angle found to relive past outrage. Whew ! This seems perversely more intense then earlier version. Is it just the lapse of time, because that one seemed full-on incendiary at that time? The best thing here is that so far " nothing " has happened, yet the sense of foreboding given is akin to when the jungle suddenly goes silent.

Usually I'd be complaining about the brevity of the story. This was so intense so any objections of that nature are precluded. Full Marks.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done.

I was hoping for another chapter after the first three, to explain what went next and if and how they ever got home - and how it affected them after they were home. This is even better. We know now they got home and now you're showing us the woman's view. I hope it is as fun as I remember the previous three were. I need to re-read them to make sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
been so looking forward to this!

Been looking forward to this, does it go further than the last instalments? I hope so. Hurry with chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IDIOTIC!!!

MINUS 5*!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous