All Comments on 'Katherine's New Game'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not my favorite type of story but I liked it much better than most. It was between just them and there was strong control but not degradation. You packed a lot of psychological drama in with the action and without a lot of extraneous crap (figure stats, specific history, stupid plots devices like blackmail). I also like that it is clear HE wants this and has not been slowly manipulated to it. All in all, enjoyable.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 11 years ago
Not my kink, but...

...your writing is better than average, and I've been following your writing since well before your name changed.

Not going to score this one, because I'm not really in the target audience, and I fear I'd score it lower than it deserves because it isn't really my type of story.

MistressMtoyouMistressMtoyoualmost 11 years ago
Liked it

Your orgasm denial stories are the best on this site and I always get a couple of new ideas from your work. Thanks

ValensGirlValensGirlalmost 11 years ago

Really hot! I say this from the woman's perspective. I agree with the commenter who said this was free of the annoying extraneous plot devices that usually accompany this kink, and I enjoyed that very much. Also loved the ball-slapping and the little game she played. You almost had me convinced she was going to let him come. ;) Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Head to the Doctor.

Then, before she causes you permanent damage, toss the bitch to the curb and be done with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another good story!

I also think that your orgasm denial stories are the best on this site. You must ignore the idiots that make such stupid comments (like the one below) - thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only thing he cleaned up?

Was her blood, after he broke her nose, blackened her eye and threw her out on her ass. Because who would stay with a whore that treated him like that?

RKreaderRKreaderabout 9 years ago
no love

So, he's full of guilt over something and she's just a selfish bully. Was she raped as a child and needs to avoid penetration and take her anger out on him?

Or is she getting her cunt filled elsewhere?

She is not doing anything to him out of love!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
Fun read!

Interesting story hopefully you decide to add on.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Moron!

The husband is an asshole! Not being allowed to cum for a month?!Ruined orgasm?! I'll bet he digs post-orgasmic torture,and he'll soon be wearing a cock cage! As I said,an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm not a big femdom/denial/quasi-torture fan, but you are one of the best writers in the genre posting on Lit. As the other anon said, good to not have an overload of kinks, no forced fem, forced bi, blackmail, taking over his possessions. I can respect a strong woman controlling a man who does want what is being done.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoy your writing! The women in your stories are enjoyably sadistic! I would love to see a post-orgasm torture story by you. Your style of writing really lends itself well to Femdom literature.

As for Goodhue... he has a cock up his ass or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

tease and denial until he cannot hold back. the gentle with the painful. the dream/nightmare for all submissives. wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sub cum husband

Katherine really seems to know how arouse him to the point of no return. Her ball torture leads him to ejaculate without his control. She has taken this, his most precious ability away and added it to her control of him .Heavenly humiliation. Now will she let her best friend watch?or play?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1201 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...