All Comments on 'My Wife is a Party Girl'

by happytreefriend

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another WACC writer

Makes me sick to think that MAN had stoop so low in self esteem especially Man in the U.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amen Anon

It is unbelievable how low it has gotten.

So Amen Anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumb Just Plain Dumb

Cuckold central. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can you imagine

someone going to war to defend this useless troll anybody that would write this garbage is a good reason for abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonder how long

these 2 bitches could swim if tied to an anchor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another cuck tale...

How original! Good for a "1" because no "0."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yep

same as some others

voted a 1 star because there is not a ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Text Back

Don't bother coming back home, at least for a week.

I'm moving all of my things to my new apartment and seeing an attorney with your pics Monday morning!

BTW, keep a copy of the pics in your computer, her cheating or just the pics, either or both give your hand great pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good fun story and pretty hot.

Never mind the cucked crew getting their ex-wives panties in a twist and taking it out on you. Five stars.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 11 years ago
It is hot....

But I can see all manner of sequels rewriting this to have the guy serving her with divorce papers as she gets off the plane, etc. Could be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sooooooooo Hot!!!!!

Every man has seen a party girl in action, probably was one of the guys that fucked her. Then to see your own wife as party girl in phone pics. Oh man. No wonder he jerked off all night. Being married to a party girl can have excitement like no other. I know. I'm married to one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That's all we need here is another fucking sicko. This is getting real old every day! You have a FETISH you sick fuck! So post in FETISH you sick fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He needs to get pissed!

I 'd like to see get home and think she got away with it until her husband shows her the pictures her friend sent. She gets pissed at the friend and then gets hers. Move out bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DIVORCE

Seriously, man? You're turned on by your wife doing shit with other guys, that she probably doesn't do with you? You need to either get divorced or turn the tables and pick up a few broads on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
[text] you a cuckold and a pretty sorry one at that

[text] me, the cab driver and the bell hop just fucked your slut

[text] 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Female opinion

Just.......sad.

I couldn't be and don't want to know either of these skanks. This type and the douche bags they 'party' with actually live this way and drag their crap through the world damaging other people's lives. So, hard to enjoy this as fantasy.

The writing style presented the story well. Easy to imagine getting those messages.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Reply

Wifey: (2:35am) - Rach...you only posted these pics to me, so I have corrected your oversight and copied them to Steph's family...I'll call and wake them right after I send this text. That way, they'll be sure to have seen them when Steph gets back to their place this morning! They'll probably have toast to go with the eggs and sausage with gravy she devoured at the party! She'll probably also want to call and change her return flight to spend a lot more time with them and her loyal friends, like you! Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the only thing I like

about this story is by Lickideesplit answer + that she could stay there aswell and Rach would have her again as roomate.

-10 if there would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2b42

Pretty erotic and a novel touch. Don't listen to the critics, If they don't like this kind of stuff why are they reading it??

Easylove

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: 2b42

I love people who hate it when others dare have an opinion different from theirs.

<P>

Also, if you can tell what is in a story without reading it, that's a pretty good indication it sucks.

higginsworldhigginsworldalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Hope you continue writing and ignore all the cowards that leave anonymous posts. Honestly, I'll never understand why some people insist on reading stories they know they won't enjoy just so they can leave ugly comments. Well, ugly is as ugly does.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
phone pics

Rachel may delete from his wifes phone, however husband has pics on his phone and straight to divorce solicitor and websites !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
date rape drug?

Ok. If there ain't a part two where the in-laws aren't drug into this to grab the cheating slut by her ears back home or if the police aren't called in to investigate date rape drug use and in the process send caniving bitch Rachel up the river for 10 years, then I'll take my first plunge and write one for it. This ending just screams for that kind of second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
willing cuckold?

Ok so he beat off to the visions of sex. I'm not sure I wouldn't either. BUT, still doesn't mean she ain't getting kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good concept w/ the way it developed w/ the pictures on the phone.

And solidly written. Am always surprised by the popularity of the masochistic-loser-husband genre though. Might have been more interesting if he'd reacted w anger but couldn't stop watching the pictures because he couldn't believe what he was seeing or something. Would have been more realistic, but wouldn't have fit the genre I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Garbage

There wasn't enough wimp, cuckold, BS on this site already to suit you? Guess not. Might have been an interesting story, if you hadn't made the husband a pathetic looser, and instead of jerking off he had reacted by realizing that a wife like that is not worth having. He should have changed the locks, not responded to the phone, not picked her up, and filed for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How lucky can a man get?

A flabby body, a tiny dick, and a wife who apparently couldn't care less about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick

A slut and a pathic loser, really, I'm supposed to care?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WTF another loser that jacks off to pictures enjoying a cock much larger than his, and to being put down by Jackie and his whore of a wife, er cheap slut she probably didn't charge the guy for filling her with his sperm. And,,, his wife knew exactly what was going on. Hope they a;; get AIDS and die

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Honestly

I'd like to have a frank objective discussion with a husband who enjoys seeing his wife having sex with other men. Sure, I would start with pre-conceived bias, but I truly want to understand. On the surface, you seem emotionally disturbed, needing to be submissive and humiliated, in fact relishing these feelings. How did that happen to you? Was your mother domineering, your father dominated? Were you mistreated in your life so much that you began to enjoy it? I find these stories troubling and soon begin to have concern and sympathy for you.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 11 years ago
cuck story

Notice it a hot wife and a small dicked fat husband who jerks off to pics

Same shit different author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree with "2b42" and "Good Story"

By all means keep writing,just don't make the mistake of writing the same story with a different wrapper. It truly was a novel approach using the cell phone to tell a story along with an accomplice to caption the pics. Keep fueling your imagination with a new story, a new kink, an unexpected resolution, whatever ...

And whatever you do, don't pay any attention to the idiots who have no idea what fiction is or creative writing for that matter.

Type on!!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
The End

So...the end of a marriage, or the start of a cluck wimp tale....How can he be so accepting of a cheating wife..it is not like they discussed it before hand, she just went on a trip and became a cheating wife. Where is the love in that? So now he either becomes a wimp cuckold, or the leaves his cheating wife! Question, does she tell him the truth, or does she become a liar as well as a cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good time for wife

the problem is they have been married for just one year and she cheats big time. Not only that her friend sends the photos to hubby with or without her knowledge. She is not going to stop and the cheating will probably become more frequent. Also she had unprotected sex so who knows what she caught or what may be in the oven. Of course it is your decision to make but I have a feeling that Rachel will let her know what she did (photos) if you don't confront her. I think your right hand and throbbing piece of meat will be spending a lot of time together. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Photos

Are we really to believe wifey did not know the photo's were being taken and messages sent back home? There were 14 photo messages in all? Maybe she was just too drunk on cock to notice?

I enjoyed the read. I love a good cheating wife story. Not convinced about the "how did I get so lucky" statement. What you got was a cheating party girl, but we all get what we deserve.

Maybe the administrators could create a new cuckold category to satisfy the haters. Would reduce the loving wives stories down by 90% though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And Rachel lives out the week why?

there is absolutely nothing that stops the husband from fucking up Rachel big time, and the wife big time. In case you missed it, he has all the pictures. I would simply walk up to Rachel and pour acid in her face... she'd never be fucked again... ahhhh that's right! that's why normal people don't do anything even remotely like this shit. This shit that only pathetic losers who CAN'T GET SEX ON THEIR OWN SIT HERE AND POST TO THIS SITE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Have to agree with the anon below - this skank deserves the "acid-facial" like similar manipulative sluts.

Fuck the slut and move on to better female company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pure BS

divorce the slut, she chose her action

if in one year she fucks around no need to keep her cause you wont

cucks are a form of mental illness, and mental illness is not erotic

try and get the bitch burned down that caused the collapse of your marriage

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 11 years ago
Share and share alike

Don't pay attention to all the negative comments.

Listen you have a good time. Your wife had a good time. The guys had a good time.

It was a win win win all around with no one hurt. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe you should share more often.

Anyway, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sounds like my kind of woman, although a threesome sent over the phone would have been great too! Loved it.

Tifani

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well written story.

to all the negative commentators, the story is about a cheating wife, so why get your panties up in a bunch over that?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Interesting vignette

A few hours of party fun by text and pictures. As a story I think a little more of hubby's angst would up the excitement level. Still in all, not bad.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 11 years ago
Lucky?

He called himself lucky. I would rather say there are reasons to call him very unlucky indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please tell up front

It's A Wimp Story To Avoid Wasting Time, Another On The Do Not Read List.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Simple, effective

I thought the writer did a good job of building tension in a story that is very simple and often told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

love the text conversations, very sexy and relatable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Could have been much better if he weren´t such a wimp. Imagine the possible developements that could have happened if he would havé reacted appropriatly.

Instead, you chose to characterize a wimp, a failure, getting himself off - even though he claims himself to be jealous...doesn´t really fit.

DWornockDWornockalmost 11 years ago
3***! Could have been 5***** if more realistic.

The basic story is good. That is a young pretty wife goes on a trip and ends up having sex with a couple of exceptionally good looking hot guys. And, Rachel finds it entertaining to stir up trouble by sending texts and photo of his wife have sex with the hot guys.

However, it is unrealistic that her husband would be so wimpy because if she is good looking she could have and therefore would have married better. It is realistic that hotter guys than her husband would have sex with her since for one-night stands pretty women can and do demand exceptionally attractive guys.

Also, it is unreaslistic to have so much difference in penis sizes. It would be realistic if the husband was half-inch less than the mean length of about 5.88 inches and if the other guys had a larger penis perhaps even 7 inches. However, 9 inches is so rare and adnormal that any guy with a 9 inch penis would most likely be defective and certainly he would not be attractive.

worldxworldxalmost 11 years ago
=)

Great story! Keep it up!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Welcome to Hell

" I figured since I can't stop it, I might as well enjoy myself."

The standard cry of the idiot cuckold. By this point, I suspect even his drunken slut of a wife wouldn't dismiss him as "a controlling jerk" should he 'phone and tell her to get the hell out of there. (That said, Rachel has the cell.)

" I took some small amount of solace in thinking she was just giving head and not fucking any of them"

Yeah, like that's going to last.

"Jealous another man was fucking my wife. Jealous I didn't have a big dick like his. I'd never been more turned on. [..] Who would I be to deny her that satisfaction? I will be keeping the pics; I imagine I will be jacking off to them for some time."

Kiss goodbye to trust, and eventually to love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wimp wimp wimp

Here's a thought: Why not use those fantastic pics of the wife cheating for your divorce, you moron! BTB!

zoramatsazoramatsaalmost 11 years ago
Great!

This is one of the best cheating wife story I ever read. I hope you'll can write other nights with her and her friend.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad

A great story but very sad.

ManUnchainedManUnchainedalmost 11 years ago
Divisive.

Woman has fun, man left alone.. Always gonna get as much hate as love for a submission like this. For my part; it's too short to impact the reader in a meaningful way, but I would like to see more.

I Don't think the main protagonist would 'have a little sleep' though..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I wish my wife go out and sleep around with men and send me pictures so that I can jack off.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Terrible Story

I wish the last anon's wife would go out and get gang-banged by twenty guys with std and hepatitis and bring them home to him so he can get infected.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great photos

Now that he has them on his phone, he can take them to his lawyer in the morning and then do all the credit card lock-changing stuff before she returns. Maybe have her served as she gets off the plane. Of course, it will be easy to forward them to all the relatives, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

Smart girl & girl friend. So easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow what a limp dick!

You are pathetic and a limp dick! Change the locks on the doors and send her a text to stay with her whore friend and the frat boys because she is no loinger married you panty waste loser!!!

therealquaidtherealquaidalmost 11 years ago
more please!!

i love this format - it's so hot thinking about getting a running commentary on a cheating wife! please give me more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE LIKE THIS!

So hot and I want to read many more like this

therealquaidtherealquaidalmost 11 years ago
Similar stories???

Anyone know of any other stories that are told in a similar way? I just love this one!

worldxworldxalmost 11 years ago
=)

Please write more like this! You're very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny husband

loved the story but I wanted to know what you did when she came home, I would have given her cunt the best licking she ever had9141

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No More Trips Back Home Alone!

Rachel bitch needs gangbanged or an ass whupping. She doesn't get the fact that her old college room mate is now married and will continue to drag her into everything that after a few drinks the stupid bitch will do. Maybe a divorce may be best, Rachel is more in control than the husband.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Obviously

He's a wuss, a wimp, low self esteem and, until now, never really dealt with it.

In the beginning, he knew she partied but didn't like the thought of it ever happening again and DAMN Sure didn't want here to go out with her old girlfriend...s0...

Two things...

1) Notice she got horny, sexy and amorous quite early and didn't seem to have any problems getting felt up and rubbing with the guys and then - of course, totally out and out slut fucking so...

2) Transfer the photos to your computer and text and E-Mail them to her parents and ask them if this is how they raised their daughter.

Finally, she'll continue to party once she realizes husband is a wimp so if he has any brains (not the horny ones) left, take the picture to an attorney and divorce her! She will absolutely destroy him otherwise and possibly even infect him with the life threatening STD we all know about!

Good short story and his transition to accepatable cuck status was pretty quick...Idiot!!!

AtavistAtavistover 10 years ago
Wow

Really hot story there, I really liked the pictures and how, well, how much of a party girl the wife was. I especially liked the idea of Rachel bringing it back out of her. Really hope you keep writing, cause I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wives as Wingwomen

My wife has an unmarried, party-girl girlfriend. At times this has put my wife into awkward situations. But I like the idea that after years of marriage, my wife is still 'hot'! These occasional escapades give my wife renewed energy and clearly makes her feel better about her maturing self.

One difference though is that, according to discreet information exchanges I've had with the girlfriend, my wife is more seduced than seducer.

tangaloungedreamingtangaloungedreamingover 10 years ago
great story

Great story all the way around.

Love the bit at the end where he may not reveal that he knows she cheated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

This story is fucking hot, and I need more like it. Come back!

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this read. As soon as the pix started coming in I knew it was going to be a great story. More please

Thank You.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Sad....

A very sad tale....a sad husband, a sad and cheating wife and a shitty friend....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Twist

Not a great story til the end. The twist at the end saved it. However, who'd want her after this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

You can look yourself in the mirror every day? Wonder who's kid it will be, not fucking your's, what a punk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO you don't think your wife will tell you?

That she's a cheating slut? That's she's probably carrying any number of social diseases? What's to like about seeing your wife gang banged? Are you a complete idiot? What if she REALLY liked it? And wants to do it again? What if she gets pregnant? Will she even know who the Father is? Idiotic story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Twist

Why do husband's put up with kind of behaviour.

Men lile to party with a slut, date a slut for while, but do not want to marry a slut !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wish it was a twist. she is actively courting aids,

and you are just fine and dandy with it. Your wife does not love you. If she did, and she wanted an "open" "marriage" (no such thing, hence the separate quotes. It's a faux marriage with a revolving bed) then she would have spoken to you about it. Instead, she went, and risked her life -and yours- in random gangbangs. Why? Apparently because her vaginal canal resembles a basketball hoop with a stretched net. Love is grand. (basketball hoop comment unfair? Look up Siri, then say that.) If you need a "massive dick" to be sexually satisfied vaginally? You've got a big honking pussy sweetheart. Don't shoot the messenger. Kegels can help, but...well. Just remember it isn't your fault she has a black hole for a vagina, friend. Find yourself a nice girl, with more nerve endings and fewer diseases, and forget about this silly cumdump. I would consider posting those pics up online though. Just for kicks, but make sure you have everything taken care of legally first. The first amendment is negotiable these days, if naked images (of women) are involved. Pisses the Supreme Court off something fierce, that "negotiability" does though...I smell incoming injunctions? Good luck!

galisongalisonabout 9 years ago
Nice

Super hot, I love the texting and pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 9 years ago
Deliciously erotic!

A real dick-stiffening, mouth-watering ale.... Oh,,, just to be able to kiss her yummy,,,

DDs4MeDDs4Mealmost 9 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Great story, pay no attention to the negative comments. Gosh, don't they know this is erotic FICTION. The story developing with Rachel using wife's phone is a real turn on. When Rachel says, "Steph just went into the bathroom with two guys" I was harder than hubby, I just didn't cum as many times as he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loser

HOT Story - YES, But, you don't stay married to her.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
What the hell is wrong with hubby?

and even more, why isn't this piece of trash in FETISH where it belongs. Pedestrian prose, two dimensional characters, and a man hating author.

Get some integrity and post this in FETISH where it will be well received by those who suffer from the same disorders as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Like This!

This story is hot. You should write more like it, with text messages and pics!

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Getting back

The wife needed to be slapped a bunch of times and the guys needed to be beat up. You don't do that to another man's wife

toyman85209toyman85209about 8 years ago
hot

I wish my wife had a friend like yours, i love to see pics of my wife with cocks in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Beter cheak for aids or other nassty things before you fuck the slut .Infact i would tell her to spend the next 100 yrs in that town because the town you live in has lots of pigs and sluts already

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is keeping them

as evidence you dimwits... The divorce is at hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is there a point to any of your stories?

All your stories are barely a page long. Even if you like cuckolding, it's not even long enough to jack off too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Monumentally Stupid

Probably because your characters are crafted that way. Did you envision this as entertainment? Inspiration? Thought-provoking? Humor or parody? I hope not because you missed them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another wankers world

What normal guy wants to have his wife be a slut and break her vows. To top it off it is thrown in his face. What a loving wife - not. Another cuckold author who wants us to be stupid and weak like them. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just

Don't let her in the door when she tries to come home.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Cuck a doodle doo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm confused about how so many commenters seem to think this is a true story, and giving the author advice. Like... what?

Anyway, hot story. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love this story. Very hot! I remember reading it years ago and I just spent close to an hour sifting through the advanced search to find it again. I love these "wife didn't intend to stray", "wife reluctantly submits", "wife relives wild days" stories, especially from the helpless husband's perspective in real time like you did here. Not because I fantasize about being cuckolded by my wife, but because I love willing, libidinous women who are in touch with their own sexuality. Well, mostly just willing, I guess. Innocent/reluctant casting/audition stories are another favorite. I would read more Loving Wives stories from you, even if they were similar in plot and structure. Sadly, you haven't submitted anything since 2015, and this is your only Loving Wives contribution. Regarding some of the previous comments, I'm very disappointed that a lot of readers don't seem to fully understand that extramarital sex is the hallmark of the Loving Wives category. A lot of the comments, like "get checked for STDs", is conspicuous of the knee-jerk advice constantly offered to the fictional fantasy-revenge stories posted to r/Relationships and r/Surviving Infidelity and similar subreddits. Reading is a very democratic process: if you don't like it, don't read it.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Still a 'hard' story. Hope he gets her a big one for her birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Send the Divorce papers by email.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

He owes Rach for the favor of the JO material, Rach can delete it if she wants - or he can show Steph when she gets home. Seems he loves the pics while she might - or might not! This is sure to expand their relationship one way or the other but at least lil Steph will know the way to liven up their (and her) sex life. Thanks for the rather short story, I like it 5 stars worth.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seph has no excuse for the cheating she did. Rach helped set it all up along with the pics/ videos. I would diffently find a way to get her back. In the mean time file for divorce with all your evidence no problem.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous