All Comments on 'Cunnilingus'

by lovelicker99

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 11 years ago
Oral is not a fetish

Oral is not a fetish just because a guy can't get it up

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Cunnilingus 101

While most of the moves described in this most interesting story come naturally, this could serve as a wonderful guide for a beginning pussy eater.

They couldn't go wrong following these 5 star directions to the mutual satisfaction of both parties

KittykittykatgirlKittykittykatgirlalmost 11 years ago
wow

No man ever wants to bother with me. Only 2/4 have ever got me to and won't do it cause it takes forever. I try to tell them and show the very specifics I need but nope. They're bad a touching too hence I've never came during intercourse. Im glad to find some know what theyre doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Absolute sucking fucking Wonderful. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's

uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Good

Your description put me next to you in that bed (it was crowded, but worth it). But now, please follow up with your next visit to your co-worker and what you did with her breasts and nipples. I want to learn. Besides, you can also tell us how you met your wife and if your other problem caused problems with her. Thanks for your story.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Terrific advice, contained in a beautiful story

The keys to the kingdom are taking your time, first of all, and devoting yourself to what SHE wants, not devoting yourself to what YOU want. Because if you approach it that way, believe me, you will get all you can handle, and more, of what you want.

Do the things this author does.

Actually, just kissing her and slowly and lightly caressing and stroking her body and her legs and breasts may give her most, or all of that, even without you licking her pussy, if you take your time. But licking her treasure is a beautiful pleasure in its own regard. Just take your time getting to it, and then take your time doing it. Make love to her body and especially to her pussy. Make her understand that you aren't doing that out of obligation or to get to fuck her sooner, or even at all. Make her understand that while she's been raised to think her pussy is ugly, you, in fact, adore its beauty and can't get enough of licking and worshiping it, and giving her that pleasure. It will become her only reality if you do it slowly and sincerely. And guess what? It will become YOUR only reality too, during those moments. As this author says, don't get to the clitoris too soon. Lick everything BUT it, until she demands you lick it. Be gentle, especially at the start, and respond to the signals she will give you about how she wants you do lick or suck it.

Learn the anatomy of her pussy, and know where everything is. It's different for each woman, but if you try, and if you spend some time, and maybe have looked at some pictures, you can figure it out. The G-spot is just inside her pussy, along its front wall. As she gets wet, slip a finger, and then perhaps a second one inside. As she approaches orgasm, begin curling your finger on it, like "come here." And as her orgasm begins, you can slip just the very tip of another finger gently into her ass. She will explode into a tremendous orgasm. You will own her heart.

Bon appetite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyable

Loved this story. Had me so turned on. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

Best description yet. Please do write more. Your style and words are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You were so good. It made me want that kind of intimacy from someone. Please write more and more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really Wonderful

This was superbly written. I could imagine every line clearly in my mind and its left me desperate for a man to treat me this way. I so appreciated the early line about men only reciprocating out of a sense of requirement as I often feel this way and pretend I'd rather have intercourse when in fact the opposite is true.

Love you to bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
true

I have tried the techniques listed in the story, and have had much success with them, however, each and every woman is very unique and the most important fact is that the man must be absolutely gentle and pleased to be trusted to pleasure a woman in this way. (p.s. also I love it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved

I loved this. I even masturbated to it I was so turned on. Youre better at this than you give yourself credit for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
glad I'm not the only one

I've always had a deep desire to make out with a queen on her lower lips (even before I knew where babies came from!). Cunnilingus is the most intimate kiss that lasts for hours. It was always my favorate sexual act. Beautiful story buy the way....

JohnDoe1XXJohnDoe1XXabout 8 years ago
The height of sexuality -- cunnilingus

I agree completely that when a man romaces a woman's pussy orally and is devoted to her pleasure center in that way, it is the height of sexuality. There can be nothing more direct, immediate, and pointed than when one drives her to orgasm, is enveloped in, and consumes the gush of a woman's essence in the same act. You have described this remarkably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My dream i need you at 18

If this girl was only 20, maybe I won't have to wait to long for something like this. But my 18 yr old bf who I love to death doesn't know anything about this lol i dont even know if he's fascinated by it, or just thinks its a hole 惻facepalm* This was so good, i masturbated and came to this one.. my fave part definitely the back and ass rub.... so fucking hot. Where is this guy from? And are there others like him there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was a 17 year old virgin when my boss ate my young ripe pussy. He gently parted my labia and licked. When he got to my clit he sucked hard and gave me my first real orgasm. He was also the man who later popped my cherry but thats another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Learning to give cunnilingus

I will always remember the summer I lost my virginity. I lived on a country lane and rode to school with three other kids. Peggy was our driver a senior in high school. I was always riding shotgun. She gave me plenty of leg and crotch shots while driving. To make this short her and her siste set me up to look at her changing clothes through their bedroom window. So while I was watching she left the room next thing she is grabbing me and acting all mad. She took me in the house and demanded that I take all my clothes off because since I had seen her naked I should let her see me naked. At first I was embarrassed but by the time I got them off I was thrilled. I stood there in front of her and got an erection. Her and her sister just stared at my cock. She made her sister leave the bedroom. Peggy said that she had some more for me to do . If I didn't agree she would tell my parents I was a peeping tom. So l agreed . Her parents were always gone every Friday and Saturday night. They had a business. I was to report to her on those nights. At first I was just trying to cover my ass. After the first weekend I couldn't wait until my next encounter. Her very first lesson was to show me the parts of her pussy and give me my first taste of pussy. I totally enjoyed eating her and she completely enjoyed getting to have her pussy pleasures st her command. We had a wonderful sex filled summer. She got what she wanted and so did I. She told me that I would be the best lover and I was a loving student. The benefits continued. When she went away to college her sister and I continued on with the lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So many things to like.

Great story, I have a similar penchant for eating pussy, I love it when women grab my head with both hands and ride my face, especially if they squirt all over me. Sadly there seems to be a lack of women who want to be licked in this way, but it is worth waiting for when they do come along. Maybe they are out there, but I have never looked in the right places, this chat room stuff is something I have never delved into before. But I am learning fast.

I am a fan of your work sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If only I could find someone to eat me like this everyday...a girl can wish right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ previous commenter: If only I could find someone to eat like that everyday... a guy can wish right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story! I am much like the man in this story. My very favorite sex act to to suck and lick a pussy. I would rather do that than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was beautiful, sexy, excellent, & made me so wet! My ex would eat me, but only if I asked, & after I came once, that was it for him; he also thought of it as foreplay to fucking (even if I wasn't really in the mood). I know from experience that I can have multiple orgasms without involving a cock. How I wish I could find someone to worship my pussy the way the man does in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This showed me that I am not alone as it is my greatest pleasure to give joy to a woman in this was. I hope I can find somebody to love in this way before the end of my own story in life.

frustrated2bfrustrated2babout 1 year ago

Great story, also my favorite past time. Love giving woman multiple otgasms.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the scent and taste of a woman more than the usual male female sex. I do not need a woman to perform oral sex on me as i am more of a giver than a receiver.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story. I love to lick pussy, I am a love licker!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Nice premise.

But sex rushed.

No questioning about how she liked what he was doing.

No telling her what he was going to do next.

Zooming through each orgasm.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovelicker99@lovelicker99
108 Followers
Married White Male in Northern Virginia who would like to meet others who share an interest in Female Domination, CFNM, Watersports, Forced-Bi (Oral) and other forms of humiliation for R/T experiences.