All Comments on 'SaM's Place Ch. 05 of 15'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
She is awful

She is obviously someone who just loves punishing people. I can't wait to hear the rest of the stories and then she will get what is coming to her. A good dom takes his subs needs into account punishing and firing someone for kicks and giggles does not a dom make.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Heading for disaster

I think the outcome will not be in accordance with Evelyn's expectations. But I am eager to find out.

Bo47Bo47about 6 years ago
I like this story, I think.

Evelyn not so much.and I am sure about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I do find them a bit short

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago

I absolutely detest the character Evelyn at this point in the story arc. The author has done a very good job at creating an absolutely loathsome villain. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Evelyn is a bit racist

Master_GeassMaster_Geassover 1 year ago

I can't help but think that the password being "Revenge" as foreshadowing. It was a masked woman who asked the question, and it was a story about tormenting a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1693 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES