All Comments on 'Connie's Dad'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dude, I want you

After reading your stories here, I want you so bad. Would have loved to have met up with you when you were young because I think we both had what the other wanted. Keep writing even though you make my carpal tunnel worse :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Buddies dad

When I was 14,I had a fuck bud,that I fucked every day,after we came home from school...We lived in the country,and each day we explored the forests near by..Not so much exploring,as me fucking his tight ass...One Saturday I went to his house,but his dad was the only one home...We talked for a while,and he told me,james would be back in a couple of hours...He had gone with his mom..Then he floored me with a questions...He ask if I was fucking james...I stamered,trying to tell him a lie,he said he had seen us 2 times...Then He stood up,dropped his short,bending over the couch,telling me to fuck him...Shocked but with a hard on,I fucked him...James never found out,so every time he was out with mom,dad took care of my hard,dick...true story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story but...

Hey I like the story but your grammar and punctuation is terrible. It was nearly death by commas in this one. Some of your sentence structure was poor which made you overuse incorrect punctuation all over the place. However, the story was pretty good and I suggest you find an editor to help you clean it up then you'd probably have got a 5 off me. keep writing but get better.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 11 years ago
Love the comments

You have to love the negative comments from the Grammar and Punctuation police when they themselves make multiple English errors in the space of one little comment paragraph.

If the above dude thinks your punctuation and Grammar are terrible, he must not read much here. Many writers can't figure out to/too/two and there/their/they're, let alone sentence structure.

Keep the faith, Timmy. I enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

I have to agree with the comment about your punctuation, grammar and sentence structures though. I don't think there's anything wrong with striving for perfection in your writing, and with errors so glaringly bad it's something you should work on.

Having said that, I really did like your story. That's why it's a shame the other bit let you down. Good luck with it and thanks for the story.

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments - really

I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read and especially leave comments on the stories. Besides self-satisfaction, the responses from readers is what makes writing enjoyable.

As for the criticisms regarding excessive commas (something I had not had anyone bring to my attention until now), I'll plead guilty to that. Part of it comes from reading some stories here that contain endless streams of words, dialogue usually, that comes out like a breathless rant. I suspect I react to that in the opposite direction. I will try and watch this in the future, but wish I didn't get to my story #93 before hearing this.

As for sentence structure, probably true. I am not a professional writer, but I do try my best to make the stories coherent. Grammar and punctuation? Again, there are probably a number of blunders in my stories so I'll plead guilty on that.

I will take exception to the suggestion that my grammar, punctuation and sentence structures are terrible. Not up to professional standards, but not terrible by literotica standards (thanks justlikeewe). Certainly no closer to terrible than to exceptional. Keep in mind that this is an amateur site. I try to do that when I come across a story here that is truly wretched, and I don't that Connie's Dad falls into that category at all. I do try my best, and I've thrown away more stories than I've published here.

Anyway, thank to all for your support and constructive criticism. I do appreciate your time and interest. Unlike some authors here - more talented than yours truly - I do not remove less than flattering comments, even the thankfully rare abusive ones. I will try to keep the advice in mind in future efforts. Best wishes to all.

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years ago
Awesome <3

Loved Clive's character, i'm an insecure kid too, so Clive is really like my dream daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grammar

Grammar nazi inbound

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good read

My first time with a good looking married man right after I graduated from high school was just the opposite. He sucked my cock and swallowed every drop and then had me fuck him. I had never fucked anyone before. I had done mutual sucking with my neighbor boys and my cousins when in my teens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous