All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Ch. 05'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
More please

Enjoyed this chapter a lot. Keep up the good work

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
LOVING IT

MORE PLEASE AND A LITTLE LONGER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love this story but why are the chapters so short???

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago

To short NEED more! Love it!!!

nadaliwnadaliwalmost 11 years ago
good chapter

Please post the next one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

awesome cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good story

But a little confusing. Maybe it's the time gap between chapters, but I'm having trouble keeping the story and the characters straight with out going back and re-reading previous chapters.

Sakura1327Sakura1327almost 11 years ago
MORE

Man I was so disappointed when i got to this chapter and realised there wasn't anymore. I was heartbroken. This is an amazing story, and not a generic werewolf one. There are similarities, of course, but the story is unique and so bloody cliffhangy!! Lets go with the next like 100 chapters! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Plz

noooooooooooo you cant leave it there talk about cliff hangers lol :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
The story does jump around a bit

and we tend to skim the surface rather than immersing ourselves in the details of the story. However, I am still interested in what happens next. Hope you can get the next chapter up soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Awkward

I don't think anyone has taken the time to explain mating behavior to any of these women. So how did Sam even realize that Val smelled her mate on Alanna? Does Sam even know what this dream is about? Unless it's all knowledge that their wolves are sharing with them. I would have expected a couple of older mated women to come by and explain all the mating behavior to these women who are recently turned and to the human women who are anticipated to find mates. After all, not all of the rogues were as conscientious as Jacques.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm loving this story but it feels very rushed and there are a lot of times where it becomes difficult to keep track of what is going on... you seem to be pushing the plot forward without taking the time to really set the scene, describe characters or give depth. It's very dialogue heavy, which is great! But the writing in between conversations is very rough (almost like "X looked at the tree. X walked" etc... it lacks finesse... there needs to be more flow). Also the fact that there is such a huge "cast" needs to be given more thought... the constant name dropping gets confusing at times because we weren't given proper introductions and opportunities to "meet" the characters.

Also... I just want to say that I think it is a little strange how Sam is acting, like what she went through was traumatizing and to be honest I think the whole interaction with Jack back in the first couple of chapters was really awkward. She adapted way too quickly/easily in my opinion. Maybe you did that to portray her as "strong", but the fact that she wasn't distrustful of a strange man while being naked and kidnapped, and how she was basically unfazed about werewolves, to me came across as unintelligent and unrealistic. I also think that there should be a better way to describe Sam as an Alpha without the constant remarks of how "she'll make a great Alpha Bitch". Show, don't tell. (Also, this seemed to come out of nowhere? She didn't have any indication of those characteristics before being turned). In general the writing is rough and the characters need to be developed more.

Don't get me wrong; I LOVE the story and think this is a great idea and am really enjoying reading this. I just think you should consider taking the time to really flesh out the characters and the scenes/situations. I guess none of this matters thought because I am writing this after this series seems to be completed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
321 Followers
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES