All Comments on 'Tutor My Boy'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
REALLY!!!

how about learning english before you post a story. "Maths"????

please don't do this again until you learn english as a first language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Anonymous

"Maths" is an English expression, short for mathematics. Please outgrow your parochialism, and learn something of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the person who Posted "REALLY!!"

'Maths' is an abbreviation used in ENGLAND, which is from where the word "English" originates!!

Presumably you speak "American English"!!

I think you recommended the writer learn English as a first language? Who got it right?

And, "TAZZ317" - for goodness sake shut up and give the rest of us a break!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
English?

To the poster of 'Really'. The language is ENGLISH - not AMERICAN. Therefore English spellings and abbreviations are acceptable. Now go away and learn ENGLISH as your second language (because it clearly isn't your first) and then you might earn the right to complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The "Maths" issue

I just read the story and loved it! The twist at the end was unexpected and rather funny.

As for the "maths" issue...

Please don't use the comment by the previous American as a way to assess all of us as a whole. When reading I too picked up that a term was being uses that I wasn't at first aware of. But it's easy enough to realize where the terms are used! The US is a very large area, there are bound to be a few idiots amongst the vastness. The previous commenter is probably just from the south ... Or New Jersey.

badnigbadnigover 8 years ago
Humourous

Totally funny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous