All Comments on 'A How To: Just Your Fingers'

by Pierce_Roberts

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Useful information

A well written step-by-step guide to feminine masturbation.

The only thing I would add is to stress the importance of locating and stimulating the G-spot. I have known ladies in their forties who masturbate regularly but have never located their own G-spot and have subsequently missed the ultimate pleasure that masturbation can provide.

erotikoserotikosalmost 11 years ago
Nice job!

A well-written guide to self-pleasure for the inquisitive woman's benefit! Nicely done, with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation. Enjoyed your direct, informative and no-nonsense writing style. Keep up the good work!

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago
So this was based on reality?

I have a hard time believing that a grown woman doesn't know how to masturbate, unless I completely misunderstood what was written. I find it equally hard to believe that she would then text a male friend to get him to tell her how to do it. That would be like a grown man expecting a grown woman to tell him how to masturbate because he's too stupid to figure out what to do with his dick. Do you realize how silly this is? Not only that, the way you described the fingers and their positioning just didn't sound believable. The woman would have to be ambidextrous to do some of what you described. You had some grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and word choice errors, but I've seen worse. Finally, the story may have been better suited for the Toys/Masturbation category, where it's a tad easier to suspend belief.

However, your writing style was pretty good though--meaning the story was interesting/entertaining enough to read though to the end. Plus, for the most part, you did seem to know what you were talking about, and, if the story was true, you have a good attitude. :)

Anyway, you have talent, so keep writing.

Pierce_RobertsPierce_Robertsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@LadyVer

It was, in fact, based upon reality. Though, I think the concept of "reality" and text messaging is a blurry one at best. I think you would be surprised at how many women do not know how to properly masturbate. Be it from their religious upbringing, or simply a deep rooted guilt that they can not denote. Either way, she is not the first woman with whom I've had this discussion.

I could have gone deeper into the back-story of this conversation, but as it was a real exchange, I felt it would be more appropriate to leave out extra details. As far as technique goes, perhaps it was a little advanced for her first time. I don't think a woman would have to be ambidextrous to follow along; rather simply able to follow instruction. ;-) I'm not surprised at all that there were grammar, sentence structure or word choice errors. In fact, I would hope there would be. Again, this was a series of text messages I sent, in real time. I didn't want to over-edit for the purposes of this submission, as I felt it would have deterred from the "suspended belief", as you put it.

But, thank you for the critique. I'm sorry my submission didn't meet the expectations you had presumed upon it. But, you would be glad to know, the "story" ended well. Orgasm achieved. Thank you. I will keep writing. My two submissions were based upon real events. I'm still mulling the idea of a fiction piece. For now, I am getting a thrill out of knowing that thousands of people are reading my real-life experiences. =)

Pierce

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago
@Pierce

I would be interested in how you would write a How To to an adult male, who has never achieved orgasm via masturbation, how to maturbate. :) I'm half serious and half kidding....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I had a similar situation and think this is very... Helpful. It's not just a how to it's more of a let me verbally seduce your mind while you use your fingers to get off. While I didn't orgasm and never have it's the closest I actually gotten. So thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous