All Comments on 'Paying The Rent'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago
Twisted

Old story but nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very entertaining

One of your best. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Ya gotta pay da rent

No matter how, the rent must be paid!

I suspect that she will start deducting more and more from the cash, so Mr. Landlord will have to apply harder penalties, and more often! Her wardrobe should be impressive pretty soon!

She WILL have to be careful to keep her new skills under wraps around Hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Bad girls should get spanked.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

You state - as a fact - that she didn't realise she was exposing her pussy, then imply strongly that it was premeditated. That aside, it was clear she decided the penalty was worth the pleasure of additions to her wardrobe, and maybe got off on the punishment. When he announced they'd be having sex, it came as a shock, but not one she didn't eventually enjoy. Guess what, George: you're married to a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
whore

Why wouldn't he just say. Same time next month and make sure u ware a dress again. Maybe no panties next time. A few month later she is pregnant not sure who's baby it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NICE, SHORT & SWEET!

:-)

CrazyCanuck65CrazyCanuck65almost 4 years ago
This reminded me of my own wife

My wife and I were out on the street and badly needed a place to stay. A family friend let us stay with him, an elderly man in his 60s. My wife and I were in our early 20s, newly weds. We were all drinking in the kitchen with him when we were running out and he asked me to head out to grab more beer, which was many blocks away. I agreed and I no sooner got out the door when I spotted my wife and him go past the livingroom window and into his bedroom. He basically blackmailed her into sex if we wanted to stay there I learned later. I ended up beating the crap out of him, but many years later, I found the whole situation, strangely erotic. It would make a good story if someone filled in the gaps I guess. The wife was pretty promiscuous after drinking and I guess he went down on her and she gave him a blowjob to name a few things. I think they did more, which she never mentioned and now claims to have forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous