All Comments on 'In the Woods'

by averykinkybunny

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking Rubbish

Give up writing

averykinkybunnyaverykinkybunnyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
thank you anonymous

Thanks for the very thorough and constructive criticism of my work. Its so nice to see that in the negative internet culture we currently live in, where people hide in anonymity to avoid having to stand by what they say, that you would take the time to try to help someone out like that. Kudos for exceeding expectations you're an inspiration to us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not bad as a first time story. I actually really like it, with the combination of the woods and visual imagery. Thanks for a good read!

TheOnly_1_4uTheOnly_1_4uover 10 years ago
Not quite Talya Bosco

But then it is no where near "Fucking Rubbish"..

What always amazes me is that people can say what ever they want about anything without having the slightest clue if they are actually correct in their assessment.

They read a story, decide they do not like it and become instant critics..

The thing about 'true' critics of this or any genre is that they sign the critique with either a nom-de plume or their actual name. I have never seen a single critic who writes under the name of Anonymous as most do here.

Back to your story.. Cute, short, sweet, but in need of not spell check but check of singular to plural.. Very minor.. keep up the good work...

As to the Anonymous posters of negative thoughts Fuck Them !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous